Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 19, 2014, 11:38:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The implosion....  (Read 18375 times)
caseopen1

« Reply #775 on: March 20, 2010, 12:39:33 PM »

Hey Casey baby glad your here  heart Kiss
I think they he is snorting his dogs heart worm medication.
He is very much like the Nance crew like a hemorrhoid a pain in the keester you want to forget about but just cant help wanting to scratch it.

Hi Fuzz. Burton and the others will not let things go. I'm sorry that they keep clogging up board space crying like two *** asses. It is sad.
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: March 20, 2010, 12:41:35 PM »

I can see this Case no problem with me i just put the ignore on them.
Strange how much they are doing exactly what hose poop does.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Buckeye State

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: March 20, 2010, 12:44:13 PM »

What difference does it make where he apologizes at? The fact is he did apologize and it is on record.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #778 on: March 20, 2010, 12:48:47 PM »

What difference does it make where he apologizes at? The fact is he did apologize and it is on record.

When a real person wants to apologize they do and admit they were wrong.

The "IF I OFFENDED ANYONE I AM SORRY " line is bogus and used by cowards.Real apologies admit the wrong that was done and offers a genuine one to those offended.
caseopen1

« Reply #779 on: March 20, 2010, 12:50:52 PM »

The "IF I OFFENDED ANYONE I AM SORRY " line is bogus and used by cowards.Real apologies admit the wrong that was done and offers a genuine one to those offended.

Sorry folks. Those that were looking for these threads to die. It looks as if this is going to be a long day and night. I'm ok with it.
Buckeye State

Ignore
« Reply #780 on: March 20, 2010, 12:51:56 PM »

Oh ok. No wonder it never worked on my in-laws.
wizard78

« Reply #781 on: March 20, 2010, 12:53:13 PM »

Are all these people that Wiz offended losing sleep or on a hunger strike or something over all this?? Or are you the only one making noise over this..
Buckeye you answered your own question. He has issues and now has no clue what to say anymore, so he just repeats the same foolish nonsense. Trust me Buckeye, I woke up ready to let everything go and felt I made all the necessary apologies last night. But Burton, Niatross and others have an agenda to get me off for good . Aint gonna happen
ZENYATTA

« Reply #782 on: March 20, 2010, 12:53:45 PM »

Oh ok. No wonder it never worked on my in-laws.

LOL,been there done that also.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #783 on: March 20, 2010, 12:54:58 PM »

Buckeye you answered your own question. He has issues and now has no clue what to say anymore, so he just repeats the same foolish nonsense. Trust me Buckeye, I woke up ready to let everything go and felt I made all the necessary apologies last night. But Burton, Niatross and others have an agenda to get me off for good . Aint gonna happen

No,you are wrong again I want you to stay.Your return proved what a whiny little cowardly baitch you are.
BIG NUMPERS

Ignore
« Reply #784 on: March 20, 2010, 12:55:18 PM »

Sorry folks. Those that were looking for these threads to die. It looks as if this is going to be a long day and night. I'm ok with it.
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
caseopen1

« Reply #785 on: March 20, 2010, 12:58:00 PM »

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK. GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

Listen you 350 pound bald headed non black smith. Why not go troll one of the other harness sites that you frequent. Why not hook up with that SMD troll from Saratoga/Florida. That way you will have someone to troll with.
BIG NUMPERS

Ignore
« Reply #786 on: March 20, 2010, 01:00:38 PM »

Listen you 350 pound bald headed non black smith. Why not go troll one of the other harness sites that you frequent. Why not hook up with that SMD troll from Saratoga/Florida. That way you will have someone to troll with.
GO REVIVE ANOTHER FORUM. YOU CAN GO TO TRACK CHAMPION NEXT. OR HAVE YOU BEEN KICKED OUT OF THAT ONE TOO?
caseopen1

« Reply #787 on: March 20, 2010, 01:04:24 PM »

GO REVIVE ANOTHER FORUM. YOU CAN GO TO TRACK CHAMPION NEXT. OR HAVE YOU BEEN KICKED OUT OF THAT ONE TOO?

How come Dan has not asked you to be interviewed on his new site? Is it because he knows that is all you do is kiss ass and have nothing at all to say? Is it because he never turned your money into money orders? Or is it because you are not only obese and bald and not a blacksmith but you are stupid as the day is long?
BIG NUMPERS

Ignore
« Reply #788 on: March 20, 2010, 01:06:59 PM »

DO YOU STILL HAVE SEX WITH DEAD PEOPLE? OR HAVE YOU STOPPED?
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #789 on: March 20, 2010, 01:09:24 PM »

Is Big Numpers really Pigland? Why not just sign up here as Pigland if he/she really is?
Why have all these different names for the same person behind the keyboard? It gets really confusing on who is who.
 I have only been on these forums for six months but it does not take too long to figure out who is who by their writing styles.  Jim
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #790 on: March 20, 2010, 01:12:18 PM »

DO YOU STILL HAVE SEX WITH DEAD PEOPLE? OR HAVE YOU STOPPED?

Are you serious?Huh  You are really demented to ask anyone that question. Wow......I have heard it all now. I think maybe Case was right, you do sound like Pigland.  Jim
caseopen1

« Reply #791 on: March 20, 2010, 01:14:34 PM »

Are you serious?Huh  You are really demented to ask anyone that question. Wow......I have heard it all now. I think maybe Case was right, you do sound like Pigland.  Jim

I think that is correcet. He lives in upstate NY. He is married with 2 kids. He is not a blacksmith. He tries to horn dog any woman that signs up for an account on the ***. He is not a blacksmith. That was a *** thing. He is really an obese slob. He doesn't have a hair on his head. Do I need to go on?
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #792 on: March 20, 2010, 01:19:57 PM »

No Case......I do not think you need to go on. I have heard enough from this Big Numpers poster. It takes alot to get me to ignore someone on this forum, but he/she has just caused me to do exactly that.   Jim
caseopen1

« Reply #793 on: March 20, 2010, 01:22:14 PM »

No Case......I do not think you need to go on. I have heard enough from this Big Numpers poster. It takes alot to get me to ignore someone on this forum, but he/she has just caused me to do exactly that.   Jim

Sorry Jim.
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #794 on: March 20, 2010, 01:25:37 PM »

Case, you should not feel sorry. Big Numpers should feel sorry for posting such demeaning filth. How could someone even post such a question like that here? Beyond me, but the recent happenings on this forum are beyond me too....LOL.   Jim
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: March 20, 2010, 01:30:59 PM »

Okay guys you will see their is another named sunami or some stuff he is another one I think I smeel another  rat
They are just here to take atention from what a great forum we all have and we no how to deal with them ignore. They will not be able
to destroy our forum. Thanks to Case and Wiz and Wings with their insight it is very clear what the agenda is with these dead beats.
Lets all hang together and ignor them.
Case has been right on and I will always be in his corner with Wiz and Wings.
We can do this.

caseopen1

« Reply #796 on: March 20, 2010, 01:33:10 PM »

Okay guys you will see their is another named sunami or some stuff he is another one I think I smeel another  rat
They are just here to take atention from what a great forum we all have and we no how to deal with them ignore. They will not be able
to destroy our forum. Thanks to Case and Wiz and Wings with their insight it is very clear what the agenda is with these dead beats.
Lets all hang together and ignor them.
Case has been right on and I will always be in his corner with Wiz and Wings.
We can do this.

Thanks again Fuzz.
caseopen1

« Reply #797 on: March 20, 2010, 01:34:06 PM »

Case, you should not feel sorry. Big Numpers should feel sorry for posting such demeaning filth. How could someone even post such a question like that here? Beyond me, but the recent happenings on this forum are beyond me too....LOL.   Jim

I'm sorry that you have to read this nonsense. That is why I feel bad.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: March 20, 2010, 01:45:00 PM »

Case they need to no the kind of people you are dealing with here.
A bunch of crocks and scums that stand behind nance con games with race picks.
We have these types at every level of racing and we have to start some where to get rid of them at every level even on forms.

caseopen1

« Reply #799 on: March 20, 2010, 01:46:31 PM »

Case they need to no the kind of people you are dealing with here.
A bunch of crocks and scums that stand behind nance con games with race picks.
We have these types at every level of racing and we have to start some where to get rid of them at every level even on forms.

Well said Fuzz.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: