Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 08:16:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The implosion....  (Read 18699 times)
Buckeye State

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »

Sea Biscuit, let it go. Phil said he was a doing a favor for a friend. I'll go one step further, if Dan Nance came on his own forum and thanked Phil for doing him a favor and being on his show, I might even cut Dan some slack.
Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 11:15:10 PM »

Sea Biscuit, let it go. Phil said he was a doing a favor for a friend. I'll go one step further, if Dan Nance came on his own forum and thanked Phil for doing him a favor and being on his show, I might even cut Dan some slack.

Buckeye I was willing to let it go.

Then the old gang here brings up this new thread and Phil starts by taking cheap potshots and calling me nasty names.

Since this thread was towards me I thought I had to respond.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:18:47 PM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

No minus pool rebates GOOFY

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 11:47:39 PM »

Then the old gang here brings up this new thread and Phil starts by taking cheap potshots and calling me nasty names.

Hey Biscuit you referring to me as a liar means nothing RIGHT .

Once again I replied to the video for the guys that were interested in why .

I dont like being called a liar or a tout and the nasty remarks your complaining about are just tit for tat with the slanderous remarks you have made about me and you still avoid telling me who you are and that's because you don't want to expose yourself yet you have the nerve to ask me personal questions like you have the right !   Your a coward who gets his nuts off starting trouble and bullshit , you got the PM and once again your not fooling anyone with your crying about my nasty words that are way less than your accusations concerning me .

You don't like the remarks then get off the bandwagon and leave me alone or expect it to get worse .

Call me a tout or a liar to my FACE ! You NO nothing but HATE !

RTP
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 11:50:42 PM by race track phil » Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 12:44:58 AM »

Hey Biscuit you referring to me as a liar means nothing RIGHT .

Once again I replied to the video for the guys that were interested in why .

I dont like being called a liar or a tout and the nasty remarks your complaining about are just tit for tat with the slanderous remarks you have made about me and you still avoid telling me who you are and that's because you don't want to expose yourself yet you have the nerve to ask me personal questions like you have the right !   Your a coward who gets his nuts off starting trouble and bullshit , you got the PM and once again your not fooling anyone with your crying about my nasty words that are way less than your accusations concerning me .

You don't like the remarks then get off the bandwagon and leave me alone or expect it to get worse .

Call me a tout or a liar to my FACE ! You NO nothing but HATE !

RTP

See Buckeye this guy can't let it go and he keeps coming back for more.

I never asked you any personal questions just whats all over internet.

What difference does it make if my name is Tom, Dick or Harry. What are you gonna do Mr Brave- Heart come back to me with a baseball bat just like your friend Mr Dan Nance used to threaten people over the net. Your name calling was Mr Nance's specialty.I guess you picked up where he left off.

I too can call you names but I simply refuse to indignify myself and stoop to your or Nance's level.

Begone and tout some more of Dan's picks to suckers of which there are plenty of and just maybe he will throw you a bone every now and then with a free pick.
pezz97

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2010, 12:50:15 AM »

You know what, I joined back up here cause I thought people that saw the light or got the boot wanted to talk about racing and other things besides the old shit. Boy I was wrong.  Hey case, You buddy wizard is nothing but a scumbag, but I don't think anything different of you cause you consider him a friend. I guess it is just different when it does not pertain to you... What a joke. There was 31 pages all about DN and now there is another what 28.... You guys just can't let it go. Maybe just maybe one day you can actually let it go, but I doubt it. You guys are just as bad as the goofs bashing Rachel and Zenyatta on the T-bred side. Grow the *** up. Phil was one of the original members here and for you to even question what he does is sickening! All you want is another HP and you have got it . Have fun all, ill be at a real site where this shit is not tolerated, and where RTP, my Friends post, ITS. You all wanna just keep talking about him or that place well Go *** yourselves.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 12:55:18 AM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2010, 01:04:37 AM »

This is enough already. RTP is an older gentlemen who doesn't really need to put up with this BS. He is enough of a recognized name that he was asked by an old friend to try to help him. Really he doesn't pick on people or engage in personal insults. He really does honor us with his presence. I think Phil is having some fun with this and its not really bothering him. If it was Id be angry. Read Phils answer to my question about his old horse today. I don't see him as being a fast type so it took him a good long while to do that post. Because he cares and hes a good guy. I am getting pissed though and if Phil gets upset I may go into ***hole 3WW role. Show some repsect please to those who deserve it. At the very minimal RTP and Wilderness should not have to deal with BS. Its so much nicer here with them so don't hassle them please.
noc

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2010, 01:46:06 AM »

The personal attacks have usurped and taken center stage on a variety of issues.  Why ? 
Please grow up...I for one would just avoid reading them but unfortunately they are starting to make their way on to more and more threads that are being hijacked with these personal vicious attacks.
Think I will just take a break...Maybe they will just run their natural course and die out...Maybe they won't.
Moni for free

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2010, 02:14:14 AM »

enough is enough guys... the point has been made several times over.. the *** is dying slowly.. no one goes to Dan's site... let it go already
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2010, 03:12:47 AM »

enough is enough guys... the point has been made several times over.. the *** is dying slowly.. no one goes to Dan's site... let it go already

I am willing to let go of this nonsense

Ask Burton why he had to initiate this thread and why Mr Phil had to jump in with his crude potshots.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 03:14:24 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
Moni for free

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2010, 03:49:45 AM »

Ask Burton why he had to initiate this thread and why Mr Phil had to jump in with his crude potshots.
everyone here needs to let it go.... I'm about to start posting to myself on the old aol forum.
race track phil

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2010, 03:52:09 AM »

Biscuit go read your other thread where I didn't reply to your questions and what did you do !!   You just added more bullshit implying i'm a liar and I wiggled out of the questions you for some unknown reason pursued and expected me to jump at your insults !

Quit acting like your the victim because longtime poster Burton who of all people stuck up for me in a Nance issue !!  Big deal I called you lord and master with a smiley and now your acting like nothing is your fault when everyone else has basically understood my actions .  Please grow up and only you can end the nonsense as I stated in my last post . I sure won't bring the issue up .

RTP
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2010, 04:01:34 AM »

Biscuit go read your other thread where I didn't reply to your questions and what did you do !!   You just added more bullshit implying i'm a liar and I wiggled out of the questions you for some unknown reason pursued and expected me to jump at your insults !

Quit acting like your the victim because longtime poster Burton who of all people stuck up for me in a Nance issue !!  Big deal I called you lord and master with a smiley and now your acting like nothing is your fault when everyone else has basically understood my actions .  Please grow up and only you can end the nonsense as I stated in my last post . I sure won't bring the issue up .

RTP

I have no more comments for you RTP.

Have yourself a good day.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2010, 06:12:24 AM »

That's pure BS!!

You can dish it out (your thread about Phil)
but you can't take it (my thread about you).
Pure chicken shit!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 06:16:33 AM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2010, 06:15:03 AM »

You can dish it out but you can't take it.
Boo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!
Buckeye State

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2010, 10:35:42 AM »

You know what, I joined back up here cause I thought people that saw the light or got the boot wanted to talk about racing and other things besides the old shit. Boy I was wrong.  Hey case, You buddy wizard is nothing but a scumbag, but I don't think anything different of you cause you consider him a friend. I guess it is just different when it does not pertain to you... What a joke. There was 31 pages all about DN and now there is another what 28.... You guys just can't let it go. Maybe just maybe one day you can actually let it go, but I doubt it. You guys are just as bad as the goofs bashing Rachel and Zenyatta on the T-bred side. Grow the *** up. Phil was one of the original members here and for you to even question what he does is sickening! All you want is another HP and you have got it . Have fun all, ill be at a real site where this shit is not tolerated, and where RTP, my Friends post, ITS. You all wanna just keep talking about him or that place well Go *** yourselves.

As of right now, there  are 20 total threads on the front page. 16 of the 20 don't have anything to do with Nance, ***, or Phil. 4 do. If it bothers you so much, why not read any of the other 16 and leave these 4 alone?
Moni for free

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2010, 10:48:09 AM »

As of right now, there  are 20 total threads on the front page. 16 of the 20 don't have anything to do with Nance, ***, or Phil. 4 do. If it bothers you so much, why not read any of the other 16 and leave these 4 alone?
its starting to bother me.... we all know what Dan is... there's nothing left to expose... its time to let dead dogs stay dead..
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2010, 10:50:43 AM »

A few threads ... doesn't bother me.  I view them as "Current Events" in e-Harness.

I think Pezzy deleted his account   Huh

Buckeye State

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2010, 11:04:38 AM »

I'm sorry, when I read this post I am just picturing a 2 year old stomach first on the floor with arms pounding on the ground having a temper tantrum. Then screaming and yelling that he is taking his ball and going elsewhere.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2010, 11:48:38 AM »

You can dish it out but you can't take it.
Boo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Burton you are acting like a 5 year old who needs to be spanked.

On the request of guys like Buckeye and Wings and some others I wanted to end it and let this thread die a peaceful death but nooo you want to carry on.

I can take it whatever you can dish out.

Just let me know if you want it with the gloves on or off.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2010, 12:23:55 PM »

I can take it whatever you can dish out.

If that were true, you wouldn't be on here belly aching about me giving you the same exact treatment you gave RTP.
Boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
caseopen1

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2010, 12:28:34 PM »

Pezz, again, I hate to see you leave. As far as Wiz goes he is not a scumbag. He is a great friend and I'm sorry that we can not get along on this issue. That being said, i hope you come back again because you were always admired by me.
race track phil

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2010, 12:47:01 PM »

This is horrible because BTW has lost a great poster and a personal friend of mine and its all because of nonsense concering a video .

I hope everyone has learned a lesson that this is a harness racing site and wondering why a person does what he does should not be questioned especially when the person didn't harm you or out and out lie in his post .

The object is to debate on racing and share opinions without being childish , I left in haste before and I learned it was stupid to let a poster aggravate me to the point I deleted my account . Its a fact that some will not like everyone for reasons and those that have those feelings should just ignore the poster as i'm sure I will do with some I feel just want trouble . On the flip side there are many good posters that I will enjoy reading from time to time . Lets all think before we decide to insult someone unnecessarily .

RTP
Tidy Sister

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2010, 01:05:19 PM »

~SNIP/SNIP

I think Pezzy deleted his account   Huh

What a waste!

TS

IT IS BETTER NOT TO ARGUE WITH A FOOL. HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2010, 01:08:50 PM »

Why can't people leave other people alone? Why do some feel the need to be the BTW police and question other people on what they do? Last I looked, this was AMERICA and one can go where they please and DO what they want. I post at several places and couldn't care less what anybody else thinks about it. I do what I want. Not what others may want me to do. RTP has ABSOLUTELY NO responsibility to ANYONE here to explain what he does or does not do. He does what works for him and that is how it is. Getting pretty tired of people trying to get me to do what they think is right.I DO have a mind, albeit a small one at times...................
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2010, 01:12:21 PM »

If that were true, you wouldn't be on here belly aching about me giving you the same exact treatment you gave RTP.
Boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No belly aches for me. I am fit and fine.

I gave RTP a treatment. What treatment may I ask. I asked the guy a few simple questions and if he chooses to answer them at that Onestopfools forum, that is his prerogative. Maybe he does not think we are worthy of a reply at BTW.

If you think RTP snuggling up to Dan Nance is not so bad then maybe you too should let bygones be bygone and snuggle up to Dan at his new forum where he will welcome you with open arms.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: