Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 11:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wizard 78.  (Read 2392 times)
ZENYATTA

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »

You can post where you like but there were a few on March 10th which of course had nothing to with ***. But it sure says a lot. You are a supporter of that trashcan site and its really that simple. Oh by the way, I was invited back a month ago, but I opted to take a pass.

My posting history there shows 3/8 and before that 2/28.Like I said in another post I am not debating or defending my posting over there.My point is really simple you guys would not be here if most of you were not banned over there.
Report to moderator   Logged
wizard78

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2010, 07:03:45 PM »

This is a waste of time. You're posting on ***. Nothing to do with ***. Nuff said
ZENYATTA

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2010, 07:04:21 PM »

Loser, like I said before, I had 2k posts over here before I got myself banned. You can ask Janine. If you would like to bet on that being a fact we can. GO back and stroke TC Niatross. You are nothing but a phony. Have fun.
caseopen1

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2010, 07:05:23 PM »

My posting history there shows 3/8 and before that 2/28.Like I said in another post I am not debating or defending my posting over there.My point is really simple you guys would not be here if most of you were not banned over there.

Again I had 2k posts over here in 1 month. I banned myself at the *** because it was the right thing to do. Follow along. It is not that difficult. How long will it take you to get to 2k posts here.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2010, 07:11:38 PM »

Again I had 2k posts over here in 1 month. I banned myself at the *** because it was the right thing to do. Follow along. It is not that difficult. How long will it take you to get to 2k posts here.

You have 2K posts in a month and you tell others to get a life ?  screwy screwy screwy

Once again if it is a good job compliment or someone to bow down to you you are looking for ask the moderator.
pezz97

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2010, 07:16:30 PM »

Why all the animosity around here for this particular poster? I for one don't understand why some of the old timers around here in particular give him such a hard time?

Wizard has had a huge part in bringing this site back from the dead. He has been here every day and posted things that most of us think will make this a better place for all of us.

Please elaborate why he and the rest of us from the *** are not looked at as equals around here. This has been going on for a while now and a lot of us are getting tired of hearing negatives about why we are here. Please let us know why so that we can get past this particular hurdle..
I can tell you why I don't like Wiz and have him on ignore at both places. Just go read the Tiger woods thread at ITS and see how he treated everyone after being there 2 weeks. Imo, nothing but an arrogant ***hole! You will notice, even tho some did not agree with what he was saying, not one person called him a name and he started slinging them at everyone. Then he had the gall to come on here and tell everyone he just could not seem to fit in...... Really? I wonder why?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 07:20:07 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
caseopen1

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2010, 07:19:40 PM »

You have 2K posts in a month and you tell others to get a life ?  screwy screwy screwy

Once again if it is a good job compliment or someone to bow down to you you are looking for ask the moderator.

The 2k posts is only meant to show you that I was here before I got banned. Look, you don't like me, you don't like Janine (Check his responses in the Mel1600 thread on the T bred side) and you don't like Wiz. Why don't you just post at the *** and leave the bashing to that site.
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2010, 07:20:52 PM »

Newbes for the most part are never accepted as equals in any facet of life.Newbes need to find a way to mesh iinto newer surroundings before proclaiming their new home all theirs.Newbes like the wizrard who also have an attitude will find things even more difficult.His belittiling of others at ITS when Tiger Woods was being discussed shows why he was not wanted or accepted there.That holier than thou attitude has also probably pissed off some here.
His I am right and you are wrong attitude will soon be proven wrong when it comes to Tiger.His failure to accept the way others here  may feel on certain topics and his holier than thou attitue does not help.
You asked for an opinion and that is mine.

On this matter, Z is absolutely correct. Casey you might or might not have been a contributor on that thread at ITS, but i was and he went round and round with me, for sure, as if he WAS the authority on the subject. Whatever works for him, I dont bother with that kind of stuff anymore.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
caseopen1

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2010, 07:24:54 PM »

On this matter, Z is absolutely correct. Casey you might or might not have been a contributor on that thread at ITS, but i was and he went round and round with me, for sure, as if he WAS the authority on the subject. Whatever works for him, I dont bother with that kind of stuff anymore.

I have never posted on ITS. We had the thread on the other site. That is not the issue here right now. The issue is with Z letting everyone know that us newbies can only post when it suits him.
pezz97

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2010, 07:27:24 PM »

beer
ZENYATTA

« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »

I have never posted on ITS. We had the thread on the other site. That is not the issue here right now. The issue is with Z letting everyone know that us newbies can only post when it suits him.

SHOW ME ANY POST WHERE I SAID THOSE EXACT WORDS AND I WILL STOP POSTING PERIOD.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2010, 07:31:19 PM »

The 2k posts is only meant to show you that I was here before I got banned. Look, you don't like me, you don't like Janine (Check his responses in the Mel1600 thread on the T bred side) and you don't like Wiz. Why don't you just post at the *** and leave the bashing to that site.

When I want your opinion on where you think I should post I will start a thread like you did seeking your opinion.
caseopen1

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2010, 07:32:20 PM »

Thank you for starting the name calling on the sly.
You are right you did not bash my opinion.You just had to give yours without me asking for it.
If you are not looking for a pat on the back why say we should be welcoming you ?
If you don't care what people think of the wiz and you and the others why start the thread ?

Does it clearly say that I voiced my opinion without you asking for it? Bye Niatross. See you later. I think Janine deserves an aplogy before you go. That Mel1600 thread where you took pot shots at here was really low.
ZENYATTA

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2010, 07:37:53 PM »

Does it clearly say that I voiced my opinion without you asking for it? Bye Niatross. See you later. I think Janine deserves an aplogy before you go. That Mel1600 thread where you took pot shots at here was really low.

I missed the part where is says only post when it suits me can you repost that exact post ?

Not your defintion of what I said somewhere something you cannot grasp the meaning of the words.
caseopen1

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »

I missed the part where is says only post when it suits me can you repost that exact post ?

Not your defintion of what I said somewhere something you cannot grasp the meaning of the words.

Again, you are going back on your words. What is the topic of the day on the ***? Is it anything bashing Janine? Is it Dan's site? What newbie are you trying to preach to over there?
ZENYATTA

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2010, 07:45:18 PM »

Let me know when you get your G.E.D.
pezz97

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2010, 07:46:00 PM »

I like how this has turned into an bash zenyatta thread instead of the original question, considering all he did was give his opinion and it has turned into this.....

In the meantime, wizard went to ITS looked at that thread and said shit, I did call them names first and acted like an arrogant ***hole..... Fact
caseopen1

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2010, 07:50:33 PM »

Let me know when you get your G.E.D.

Went to college. More then one. A little Tiger Woods trivia. His first name is Eldrich. His first caddy when he turned pro was Fluff Cowan who is now Jimmy Furyks caddy today.

Niatross, how is TC fixed for tonight? Any posters you are thinking of banning? Do you have the privilage of reading everyones pms? Does that come later? How does it work?
ZENYATTA

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2010, 09:22:46 PM »

Went to college. More then one. A little Tiger Woods trivia. His first name is Eldrich. His first caddy when he turned pro was Fluff Cowan who is now Jimmy Furyks caddy today.

Niatross, how is TC fixed for tonight? Any posters you are thinking of banning? Do you have the privilage of reading everyones pms? Does that come later? How does it work?

Are you sure you wanted to put all that info into just one post ?

You shorted yourself at least 5-6 posts.
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2010, 11:03:32 AM »

Why all the animosity around here for this particular poster? I for one don't understand why some of the old timers around here in particular give him such a hard time?

Wizard has had a huge part in bringing this site back from the dead. He has been here every day and posted things that most of us think will make this a better place for all of us.

Please elaborate why he and the rest of us from the *** are not looked at as equals around here. This has been going on for a while now and a lot of us are getting tired of hearing negatives about why we are here. Please let us know why so that we can get past this particular hurdle..

I was going to let this go, but it seems to be playing out all over the place. Case, I am not as intimately entrenched in this website as some others. Also, much of what is obvious doesn't seem so obvious to me. The "dead" medium thing throws me off on occasion. Anyway, in my mind, on an issue like this---things are perceived as they are portrayed and as they are reacted to.

I will admit to reading certain people's posts more closely than others. That's natural. You read something once and that person's opinion sticks a bit. To me, that's not an old timer and newbie thing. Everyone's opinion counts the same as far as I am concerned. If we were taking about some sophisticated wagering strategy I might count Ernie Dahlman's opinion or Jimmy Allard's opinion more than others as they would be considered more qualified (although neither posts here). That's a different story.

Anyway, getting directly back to your point. If that's going on here, maybe it's a bit louder for you and/or a few others. I didn't get anything other than respect for you and what you have done for this sight, since I arrived. Am I missing something? You've most often been the voice of reason and logic. That's the way I see it.

This RTP thing is another issue as far as I read it. Different issue.
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2010, 12:07:55 PM »

Here are a few reminders about the not so distant past:

#1  This site was slow at times, but okay for those that participated
#2  Many BTW long-time posters left after the political thread battle (November, 2009)
#3  Many new BTW members joined after the Slop meltdown (January, 2010)
#4  BTW posts and members on-line were at a near all time high with new and returning members! (February, 2010)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2010, 01:35:54 PM »

He knows racing and many of his posts reflect that.
On the other hand he posts too much about what has happened to him anothers at ***.
BORING RETREAD!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: