Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:43:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Yr OLD PICTURE  (Read 542 times)
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« on: March 13, 2010, 09:49:24 PM »

well, lookin at lucky is for real! he may win the derby...he looks legit...but the triple crown racing gods will have a field day with that name!! no triple crown for him! noble's promise..is just that... a noble little horse...ran his eyeballs out....my choice, dublin....moved too soon and flattened out....the rest were nothing in the rebel...the tampa bay derby.....odysseus is also for real...how do you drop back 4 lengths and then come on again, splitting horses, to win ??  no world beaters in there, but he got it done.....the san felipe.....sorry..but the name sidney's candy is as bad as lookin at lucky for a tc winner...ain't happening....i was impressed with interactif......but he has to show it on the dirt......as for caracortado.....didn't have his big run.....lucky moves up on my list......my top horse is a euro (but ky bred) called awesome act.....who played with the gotham field last week......next stop, wood memorial.....by awesome again....but you gotta check out his dam's side!!!! he has 1 1/4 miles written all over him.....and he is the best looking conformation wise of the 3 yr olds so far!
Report to moderator   Logged

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
pezz97

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 09:55:24 PM »

Lookin at Lucky was so impressive today. Had the worst trip possible and still got up. I made a future bet on Dave in Dixie and Radiohead. Well I hope they take Dave In Dixie somewhere out of Cali so he can actually make the Derby. Boy he was bad today.

My top 5 right now

Lookin At Lucky
Radiohead
Eskenderaya
Nobles Promise
Awesome Act
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 10:01:02 PM »

RADIOHEAD??  a horse named radiohead is not going to win the crown, let alone a crown race...radiohead?Huh?   what were they thinking?Huh?

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
pezz97

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 10:14:52 PM »

RADIOHEAD??  a horse named radiohead is not going to win the crown, let alone a crown race...radiohead?Huh?   what were they thinking?Huh?
laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 12:02:08 AM »

well, lookin at lucky is for real!
This was revealed today?
Maybe you meant, 'For real on dirt?'

dublin....moved too soon and flattened out
Wide all the way, too. But predictably disappointing.

the tampa bay derby.....odysseus is also for real...how do you drop back 4 lengths and then come on again, splitting horses, to win ?? 

You run against three horses in front of you who don't finish well, is how you do it.

caracortado.....didn't have his big run

ummm - did you happen to notice the fractions? And that he was wide the whole second turn? You don't suck that much air on the far turn trying to move early into a slow pace and have a big run. If covered up inside most of the trip and just out in the stretch in the SA Derby, he will do better. Though no KY Derby horse, that, imo.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 12:46:53 AM »

I heard the same thing last year about the horse that ran second in the derby last year. dude

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »

horse
Im still "out to lunch" as to who I like for the derby. Im not really blown over by any of the horses so far... If I had to pick a couple right this minute, Id pick Awesome again and Conveyance. Hope the picture gets clearer as we get closer to May.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: