Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 06:26:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OVER RATED!!!!  (Read 2175 times)
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2010, 01:29:02 AM »

horse
Zardana sure looked pretty good. Just wish I woulda been at the windows yesterday!
                dollar dollar dollar dollar

Oh and by the way....WB...MEL!!!

I didn't bet her either. I just watched the 2 big races.

Thank you and good luck!
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2010, 01:46:27 AM »

Just had a 20 dollar box.
But on horse flesh Zardana was a 10.
To me everyone said how much bigger Ra was but she looked no big or fuller. But maybe just me.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2010, 03:48:53 AM »

She did look stellar on the track in the post parade.  One other tid bit no one here has mentioned either is that Zardana brushed into the horse outside of her pretty hard right after the start, then took a 3 wide path on the last turn.  She was very very good in that race! Determined to win. Apparently she didnt know she was dueling with the horse of LAST year!  laughing guy

The more you bet...the more you win
Moni for free

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2010, 04:01:32 AM »

wow, are you guys fans of the sport or fans of bashing each other?  The worst case happened yesterday.  Rachel was very ordinary.  She looked fine on the track.  She was fine after the race.  She didn't have it.  You guys want to blow each other up over this rivalry that will never happen now.  Back where I come from, if we want to see a rival go down in a sporting event, we want to do it ourselves
SandyLoam

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2010, 09:52:08 AM »

Anybody catch the TVG "coverage" of the two big races? It was so jaw-dropping stupid, didn't know if I should laugh or cry. They had Chris Kotulak "calling" the races in the studio. Hey, guys, cough up the rights fees and you too could have the race live. And their bias toward Zenyatta was quite distasteful. Kotulak was nearly happy Rachel lost and they had two idiots holding up Zenyatta signs as she ran her race. Totally bush league.
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2010, 10:06:26 AM »

Bingo. I was thinking the same thing: Shireffs would have to be nuts to let Zardana run against Zenyatta...

--OR--

...if he DOES let them run together, you are going to see a strangle job worthy of Jose Santos when Zardana tries to pass Zenyatta.

That is exactly what I was thinking in an earlier thread.
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2010, 10:11:06 AM »

horse
I also wanted to add why in the heck didnt Jessica P. have Zardana picked?? She picked the 5 horse to win and RA to run 2nd. She should have been paying attention to some of the threads here on BTW. There were those of us who had already gotten the scoop on this mare and what Sheriffs was up to. head shake
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2010, 10:27:28 AM »

horse
I also wanted to add why in the heck didnt Jessica P. have Zardana picked?? She picked the 5 horse to win and RA to run 2nd. She should have been paying attention to some of the threads here on BTW. There were those of us who had already gotten the scoop on this mare and what Sheriffs was up to. head shake

I'm sure next time she'll get on BTW to make certain she has the winner. In fact, she should do this for every race. Everyone should.
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2010, 10:38:15 AM »

I'm sure next time she'll get on BTW to make certain she has the winner. In fact, she should do this for every race. Everyone should.

Your absolutely right on that one Marcus!!!! trophy
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2010, 12:27:12 PM »

At least she can eliminate your plays to start with, heck, thats what I do!  laughing guy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: