Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 07:15:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any MA residents on this forum?  (Read 751 times)
mgriffin

Ignore
« on: March 09, 2006, 10:27:56 AM »

I was wondering if there were any MA residents on this forum besides myself?
I know this is a forum made of mostly IL posters, and it should be, I was just curious.
Thanks.

MG
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 11:06:03 AM »

I know this is a forum made of mostly IL posters, and it should be, I was just curious.
Thanks.
MG
there were a few...they were last spotted getting into a car with teddy kennedy...
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 11:23:03 AM »

I think you mean Whitey Bulger.
Ted would not pick up anybody, unless you have a brown paper bag in front of you.

MG
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 11:58:36 AM »

It looks like the big wigs on Beacon Hill will be addressing the issue of legalizing slots in the next 2 weeks.
This issue is gaining a lot of steam. Last time it passed in the Senate 26-9. It never made it to the House in time before the session closed for the year. The Governor(Romney) will veto it for sure, the question is do they have enough votes in the House to override?

Tracks in MA are huring big time. If the slots measure does not pass 2 of the tracks will close for sure. If it does pass, you will se better purses at Plainridge than Balmoral, I will guarantee that!

MG
off stride

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 12:00:43 PM »

but the real question about massabaterchusetts is...who cares?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 12:19:33 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 12:37:20 PM »

with the whole harness industry..save a few tracks..is  in serious health.. worrying about plainridge closing ...would be like popping a pimple on ones ass...while your head is a festering boil..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 01:06:34 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 01:03:45 PM »

well, is there anyone else that can bring anything to the table besdies negativity.
If OS doesn't care, then why would he respond with the whole ted kennedy thing in the first place?

I know your answer, because you have no insight. We know that you do not care, but maybe there are others that would like to weigh in on the situation.

I see a lot of discussions going on in this forum that have to do with the business of IL racing. I know nothing about it, but I am not going to bash IL racing because i do not know anything. I sit back and soak things in and try to become educated. It is people like OS that you just want to duck tape their mouths and their hands so they can't talk anymore. Grow up OS!

MG
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 01:06:18 PM »

Thanks.

MG

MG:

I am not an MA resident but I go to school with a few buddies whom are.  If you need something quite possibly, I could ask one of them.  Let me know if I can help you in any way and I will be more than happy to oblige.  Good luck in your studies.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 01:09:57 PM »

does this meen you live with mom but not dad to.i must ask my asmy when she comes home from school today.doug h and evryone by barn 10 all lughed like hihenas when they saw the posts on criss ezo the do a bad job person.truth
off stride

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 01:16:39 PM »

tax monies raised from slots in mass. should go to provide low income people more money to pay their heating bills as opposed to dealing with hugo chavez ... boycott citgo!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 01:37:24 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 01:36:01 PM »

No, I do not need any help.Thank you for offering. I am not a student but just a fan of racing and I happen to like the people that run Plainridge and would like to see the people there get what they have been wanting for a long time.  I am just wondering if anyone has insight on the proceedings with the slots in MA. If you are a fan of the racing at Plainridge, then even better.

MG
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: