Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 03:27:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will Sherrifs use as a rabbit in the Apple Blossom?  (Read 1139 times)
Cablacinasian

Ignore
« on: March 03, 2010, 01:56:00 PM »

Who will be his rabbit so he will have his only chance to get by Rachel?

Any ideas?
Report to moderator   Logged
Its Over

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 02:27:37 PM »

Probably none of his horses.  Jackson probably won't let that happen.  There could be some nice competition.
CJP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 02:43:26 PM »

Any ideas?

Well, it's an invitational, so if a 'rabbit' is indeed entered, you can blame Oaklawn. And what history does Shirreffs have in using a rabbit for Zenyatta?
Horse Voice

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »

And what history does Shirreffs have in using a rabbit for Zenyatta?

None -- which is the exact number of top-notch competitors Zenyatta has faced in the career so far.
Exbourne
Drunk fat and good

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »

If He does use one might as well put ET Baird on.. nyah

I drink,I smoke,I gamble.
What a Life!!!
7/29/05.
brianwspencer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 04:06:46 PM »

Well, it's an invitational, so if a 'rabbit' is indeed entered, you can blame Oaklawn.

This.
thoroughbred

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 07:06:17 PM »

None -- which is the exact number of top-notch competitors Zenyatta has faced in the career so far.

horse voice thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard, you're either trying to get a rise out of someone or you're the biggest idiot on here. how many grade 1 races have your horses ever won?Huh?
Zenyatta races at the highest level and has never lost.... ever!!  go tend to your alpo on a hoof and leave your opinion of world class race horses where they belong, in that empty little head of yours!!!!!!
servicetech

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 07:09:59 PM »

and the nominee for rabbit is---------   USAIN BOLT
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 07:14:24 PM »

LOL. she put them All in the rearview mirror. :-)

Unlike the multiple loser, Rachel (sara louise???)

clocker biggestal

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
straight shot

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 08:09:55 PM »

Any ideas?
Who cares RA does not nead lead and will blow by rabbit like she is waiting for the bus.
Horse Voice

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 09:08:46 PM »

horse voice thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard, you're either trying to get a rise out of someone or

Good call!

And, way to fall for it, Noob.  Cheesy   LOL!

Like moths to a flame...

sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 11:46:15 PM »

horse
I "heard" hes considering running that fast thing from South America against Rachel at Fairgrounds.Ok its late and I cant think of her name but you all know who I mean. bang head
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2010, 01:32:42 AM »

lol. HV loses all sanity with this post and dogma is setting in.

whoops, missed later post. I thought clockerterry or Spencer took over HV's mind!

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2010, 01:49:24 AM »

horse
I "heard" hes considering running that fast thing from South America against Rachel at Fairgrounds.Ok its late and I cant think of her name but you all know who I mean. bang head

Her name is Zardana. And she apparently is running. Got no call-back from Mr. Shirreffs today, or I'd have written something about it in the Friday DRF, but Zardana's likely presence on March 13 in the New Orleans Ladies has been noted by Bob Fortus at the NO Times-Picayune, and in the FG track notes.

Zardana hasn't raced on dirt since being imported from S. America a couple years ago. She does have early speed. If she finished second in the New Orleans Ladies, could she get an invite to the Apple Blossom? Rabbit in through the back door, anyone?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2010, 07:21:45 AM »

lol. HV loses all sanity with this post and dogma is setting in.

whoops, missed later post. I thought clockerterry or Spencer took over HV's mind!

Right. HV was jerking your chain. However, Brian and I never do that. We're dead serious.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 07:24:29 AM »

Her name is Zardana. And she apparently is running. Got no call-back from Mr. Shirreffs today, or I'd have written something about it in the Friday DRF, but Zardana's likely presence on March 13 in the New Orleans Ladies has been noted by Bob Fortus at the NO Times-Picayune, and in the FG track notes.

Zardana hasn't raced on dirt since being imported from S. America a couple years ago. She does have early speed. If she finished second in the New Orleans Ladies, could she get an invite to the Apple Blossom? Rabbit in through the back door, anyone?

Just like I always said about those Z connections -  chicken chicken chicken that Z can't do it on her own. Have to send a horse to the NO Ladies to try to take some starch out of Rachel with an extra tough there, or get this Zardana into the Apple Blossom as a rabbit.  chicken chicken chicken
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »

horse
Thanks Marcus for that post! I couldnt think of her name for the life of me. But from what I read this mare is serious fast! The "poop" was that they wanted to try her at FG to test her mettle against RA. The way the article read they felt she was as good if not better than both RA and Queen Zen.Maybe they are talking out of their hats. it will be interesting to see what develops tho.
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 12:23:23 AM »

thumbs up

The more you bet...the more you win
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 06:59:30 AM »

Just like I always said about those Z connections -  chicken chicken chicken that Z can't do it on her own. Have to send a horse to the NO Ladies to try to take some starch out of Rachel with an extra tough there, or get this Zardana into the Apple Blossom as a rabbit.  chicken chicken chicken

She was more than a rabbit, wouldn't you say terry? lol! Also, she didn't look like a rabbit in her win - she looked like Zenyatta! She closed for the win. Only problem is that Zenyatta would have blown by her too.

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: