Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 19, 2014, 11:56:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL THREAD II  (Read 13422 times)
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: March 17, 2010, 12:29:18 AM »

Be careful on that one...Started the OFT II to throw off the post and hit count and get I off the front page and got a rash of shit from the Mighty Thor for being a Nanceophile or some nonsense like that. As always, ignored the comment and went on my merry way....FUN not arguements.
I like your thinking, and were is the guy who posts his thoughts ? I'm thinking of posting my thoughts, something like deep thoughts by Jack Handy lol from SNL. KING'S DEEP THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY , yes that works for me.
 laughing guy
Report to moderator   Logged

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
noc

« Reply #451 on: March 17, 2010, 12:39:01 AM »

I like your thinking, and were is the guy who posts his thoughts ? I'm thinking of posting my thoughts, something like deep thoughts by Jack Handy lol from SNL. KING'S DEEP THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY , yes that works for me.
 laughing guy
Would attempt to join you on the DEEP THOUGHT area;  however, mine tend to be shallow, boring and mundane...Should you desire some of these from time to time would be happy to add them.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Egyptian Torch

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: March 17, 2010, 07:03:03 AM »

and 1/2 of those come from people reading it for comedic relief... laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
I am eagerly anticipating the next video and the exciting maybe interview SN may or may not get out East.  a thrill a minute site.  bang head bang head bang head laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

He's probably still walking back from there to Vegas from the last time, Noc.
RD

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: March 17, 2010, 09:11:24 AM »

The BANKRUPT fraud is caught again

He says knowbody on this site bets more then $10.00 a race....... wait a minute....mr *** aren't you the moron showing tickets of your 50c and $2.00 bets doh

The only way they can get someone to post there is by asking them a question and by hoping they respond.
 only a few have fallen for that trick

Better hurry up and do those interviews from your house because soon you'll be doing them from a cardboard box
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: March 17, 2010, 01:16:14 PM »

where there are unlimited riches to be had with a foolproof system that works, how can a person possibly file for bankruptcy when he can win tens of thousands a night with a rating system that provides nothing but winners?
RD

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: March 18, 2010, 02:50:01 AM »

New Video Tuesday or Wednesday......Thursday still no video  BSmeter another lie

Word out east is that no one wants anything to do with them  thumbs up

Dan, Pigland, Dans troll Snoopy and Scott are the only members yakking like  chicken

Next will be Dan and his clapping monkey show head shake
noc

« Reply #456 on: March 18, 2010, 09:30:26 AM »

where there are unlimited riches to be had with a foolproof system that works, how can a person possibly file for bankruptcy when he can win tens of thousands a night with a rating system that provides nothing but winners?
Maybe he forgot about not using the top rated horse in the third leg of the pick 4.. bang head bang head bang head laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: September 14, 2013, 02:53:19 AM »

I wouldn't talk to Dan other then to club him over the head with his own baseball bat.

Agreed.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: