Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 12:35:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL THREAD II  (Read 13835 times)
noc

« on: March 02, 2010, 10:31:18 PM »

Should you desire to make any further posts regarding DN please post herein...However, think first...Is what I want to post already been posted by others on numerous occasions.  I thank you in advance for your anticipated good judgment.
Report to moderator   Logged
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:36:35 PM »

you knownoc i'm starting to believe you and some of the other longtime members of btw are obsessed with nance.me and some of the newer members did post on dan for a few days at first more or less venting but why you guys keep going on and on and on amazes me.let it go.why keep pushing him to the front.un fn believable.stop with all the nance shit already.
noc

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 10:42:20 PM »

you knownoc i'm starting to believe you and some of the other longtime members of btw are obsessed with nance.me and some of the newer members did post on dan for a few days at first more or less venting but why you guys keep going on and on and on amazes me.let it go.why keep pushing him to the front.un fn believable.stop with all the nance shit already.
Try reading the last page of the official thread.Might answer your question. Thanks for your keen insight into my and others obsessions.
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 10:51:42 PM »

not for nothing i did say you and other longtime posters
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 11:02:25 PM »

Re: lack of interest looming

I know this from my own experience on my site. People complaining about what others are posting about is the biggest poison for a forum. Much more so than Rich with an R or fighting or even heated arguments. I personally am tired of DN and sewer talk. But it is not my position to *** about if someone else makes a post about it. JS has tried to get all the stuff into one or 2 threads. I do not envy her.
I lost my site because 1. I got tired of the crying. and 2. the civil wars about what others wanted to talk about in posts poisoned it. I really don't want to see that happen here. So please everyone just let things settle a little and lets see where we are in a month. Now thats my two cents.
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 11:08:49 PM »

bump

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 11:58:28 PM »

If you didn't see it a thread was removed by the tout for DN , Nevrtrustagreek.
So those who still want to post under the official DN thread really look foolish since it was STARTED BY A NANCE TROLL " NEVRTRUSTAGREEK "
I vote for immediate banishment myself lol. Nice call Jrstark.

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 12:03:25 AM »

That wasnt even the first post in the official DN thread. It just happened to be more first when threads where combined. So he got credit for it. Like this one should be combined somewhere else and not be a new thread.
Moni for free

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 12:10:18 AM »

lets stop talking about him altogether and see if he's alive in a month
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 12:13:56 AM »

That wasnt even the first post in the official DN thread. It just happened to be more first when threads where combined. So he got credit for it. Like this one should be combined somewhere else and not be a new thread.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
And now its in here.

Sometimes the DN crap just becomes the official BS thread for the night. Like the lack of interst thing tonight. You never know where people will post.
Buckeye State

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »

" Plug your ears. The evil doesnt exist. " Let's pretend *** never happened. How is that for an idea? Maybe that way they can sucker some more horsemen and women and fans!! Hooray!!!!!
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 12:26:00 AM »

" Plug your ears. The evil doesnt exist. " Let's pretend *** never happened. How is that for an idea? Maybe that way they can sucker some more horsemen and women and fans!! Hooray!!!!!

I remember Livingstone Brambles last ever fight in front of a hometown London crowd. After he got his ass beat he took the microphone announced his retirement and said eloquently that he had done his bit for British boxing. Alot of us here have down our bit about exposing the sewer. It aint over trust me. It just becomes fatiguing sometimes.
Buckeye State

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 12:35:53 AM »

It becomes fatiguing for the exposers, and relieving for the ones being exposed.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 12:43:03 AM »

It becomes fatiguing for the exposers, and relieving for the ones being exposed.

I am fatigued from it. I know what the sewer is about and then to have people goto the new Nance site? I want to just YELL at the top of my lungs. why?  But I don't. I cant. I have to even be nice and like that person. Pulling my hair out wont accomplish anything.  Good will win out in the long run. Have faith.
RD

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 01:08:36 AM »

Gave out horses in the 10th and 11th races at Yonkers tonight both were low priced chalks that did not win. I know only the picks that you pay for win right. doh crossedfingers
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 01:11:30 AM »

Every night you come on here and start a Nance thread or two laughing guy and it gets moved.
A for effort though.
RD

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 01:12:25 AM »

Hey I try atleast they are interesting aren't they?
caseopen1

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 01:13:40 AM »

He has nobody to talk to at Dan's...
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 01:15:08 AM »

Hey I try atleast they are interesting aren't they?

No but its OK. At least you are always on target and focused like a beam of light  laughing guy
RD

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2010, 01:16:39 AM »

He has nobody to talk to at Dan's...

I wouldn't talk to Dan other then to club him over the head with his own baseball bat.
RD

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2010, 01:18:49 AM »

No but its OK. At least you are always on target and focused like a beam of light  laughing guy

I expose frauds when I see them if you dont want facts then I will quite posting.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2010, 01:20:53 AM »

I expose frauds when I see them if you dont want facts then I will quite posting.

Do what you want my friend. They are frauds. But they dont much interest me anymore.
RD

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2010, 01:23:53 AM »

Me either but they are what they eat so if they can give it out then there gonna get it right back at them.

Nobody will expose them like me Knowbody!!!!!!!
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2010, 01:29:46 AM »

Just want to say that wings officially got the final word in the official tread. So take that Rich  nyah
caseopen1

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2010, 01:31:18 AM »

Just want to say that wings officially got the final word in the official tread. So take that Rich  nyah

Did I miss something? Did Janine post that she wanted taht thread ended?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: