Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 11:56:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Weekly Tony - March 8 - special 8 wins edition!!!!!  (Read 2132 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2006, 11:59:47 PM »

My apologies, Mr. Nance. I thought you were being your usual miserable, negative self, but in reality you were alerting us to an unusual, significant statistic. It is truly remarkable when a driver loses more races than he wins on a card. I'm pleased we have a horseman of your experience on the forum to bring that to our attention when it happens. Rather surprised you didn't also inform us that Mr. Pierce lost 11 races that same card, or that Mr. Miller lost 12. Those drivers are supposed to be good. Mr. Pierce failed on five favorites that night! Those would also seem to be significant statistics, out of the ordinary.

One could look at the positive side of the coin to see what Tony did accomplish that night, which is how most normal people assess a driver's performance. 13-2-2-2, UDR .290, and purses of $29,265 banked for the owners who hired him. Some nice priced horses brought in 2nd and 3rd to help out the bettors, though helping bettors is not a driver's job primary job. Not outstanding, not remarkable, not great, but nothing out of the ordinary.

On second thought, maybe you were being your usual miserable, negative self. It doesn't matter. Have a good evening.

Are you Penny Morgan or one of his kids? Only someone related like that would be that infatuated with him and his everyday life. Being a fan is one thing but to be this infatuated with Morgan I think you have to be his wife or one of his kids.

If someone was on this site posting about Pierce or Miller everyday like you are Morgan I would also point out how many races they lost. Come on with being so " Star struck " already.   
Report to moderator   Logged
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2006, 12:19:19 AM »

Anyone dumb enough to bet a driver blindly deserves what they get. What sort of goof does that, Dan? Not anyone on this forum, I'm sure.

Tonymfan, Are you saying you never used A horse who on paper looked like they didn't fit, but had A good driver? I have to say I have and caught A few I guess I'm A goof. 
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 12:28:54 AM »

I hope Lenny Burgess is up there watching his old ex freind TM. R.I.P Lenny. I am sure your not being led astray any longer. Damned that had to hurt, jumping out in front of a semi going 60 mph.
tonymfan

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 12:34:51 AM »

If someone was on this site posting about Pierce or Miller everyday like you are Morgan I would also point out how many races they lost.

You post whatever you want, Dan. Like I said, it doesn't matter. I know you are a jealous hater, you know you are a jealous hater, the whole world knows you are a jealous hater. You post what you do out of jealousy.
tonymfan

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2006, 12:43:39 AM »

Tonymfan, Are you saying you never used A horse who on paper looked like they didn't fit, but had A good driver? I have to say I have and caught A few I guess I'm A goof. 

I have added them to exotics on a hunch. I don't make win bets like that. Missed some over the years, avoided a lot more grief.

However, I think Dan was speaking of people who blindly bet a driver to win on a regular basis. If not, his assertion that the Morgan bettors were "busted right out" would not hold water. Tony got his horse up to some important exotic placings on the card, exotics which if hit would have made a bettors' night.
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2006, 12:54:51 AM »

I see the point, some people will bet any horse A certain driver is on. That is dumb, I have bet a horse that had a bum driving and had a change to a good driver. More times than not I lost but I'm sick like that, always looking for an angle (in my mind lol)
tonymfan

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2006, 01:02:15 AM »

I see the point, some people will bet any horse A certain driver is on. That is dumb, I have bet a horse that had a bum driving and had a change to a good driver. More times than not I lost but I'm sick like that, always looking for an angle (in my mind lol)

All bettors probably fall for that one time or another. I have. It's hard to remember the horse is the one running the race sometimes, when you're surrounded by and immersed in stiff, fix, and drug conspiracy theories.
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2006, 01:06:54 AM »

All bettors probably fall for that one time or another. I have. It's hard to remember the horse is the one running the race sometimes, when you're surrounded by and immersed in stiff, fix, and drug conspiracy theories.
We have all got a tip on A horse right?  My question is why is it that everyone knows the horse is suppost to win but the horse???   lol
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: