Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 08:10:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Weekly Tony - March 8 - special 8 wins edition!!!!!  (Read 2145 times)
tonymfan

« on: March 08, 2006, 09:01:33 AM »

I missed posting the Weekly Tony on Tuesday like usual, but it turned out a stroke of providence, because now the big  8 WINS ON ONE CARD last night at Dover is still fresh to write about. WOW!!!!! 8 wins on one card!!!!! Tony is awesome!!!!! The jealous haters thumbs down must be seething today, their own careers and accomplishments so puny and insignificant compared to the new high marks Tony keeps posting day after day.

Tony also blew through the 200 wins milestone with that performance. 

This Harnesslink news talks all about Tony's achievement, including how that 8 wins on a card ties the track record, and has another picture of Tony.

http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=35267

Here are the eight day stats on what Tony did. As I mentioned in an earlier post, he was having a slow week, but those 8 wins really brought the numbers up.

Tony now has 203 wins, an increase of 21 over last report. He's now at $1,752,719 in purses won, $196,277 since last report. UDR slipped to .387. Tony leads the wins category by 45, and purses by over $257,000.

The popular "Tony Heads Up" feature, Tony versus Miller and Pierce Monday nights, found Pierce with three wins, and Tony and Miller two apiece. In the races within the races, Tony beat Miller six times, and Miller beat Tony six times. Tony beat Pierce five times, while Pierce beat Tony six times.

Tony. Just awesome!!!! GO TONY!!!!! 

Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 09:12:54 AM »

The popular " GiveTony Head" feature,   Tony beat Miller six times, and Miller beat Tony six times. Tony beat Pierce five times, while Pierce beat Tony six times.

while you 'beat off' to tony's pic 24 hours a day
tonymfan

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 09:14:26 AM »

while you 'beat off' to tony's pic 24 hours a day

Another jealous hater. LOL!!!
Brian Collier

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 09:25:21 AM »

Mr. Morgan, I suggest you get a restraining order for this guy. He seems dangerously obsessive.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 09:32:22 AM »

Maybe now all the jealous Tony Mo haters will crawl back in there holes. Like I said before this guy could drive at any track in the country. I am glad I don't have to hear that they are blocking for him, blowing up races, he's stiffing chalks, etc. The guy needs no help just good stock and you will get results. Tony could go to the Big-M at anytime and kick-ass its just that it would take time to get the better drives and why mess with what is going good now?? Don't tell me that he can't drive with Pierce, D. Miller (has he forgot how to drive), LaChance (cement hands), Campbell, Andy "clueless" Miller, Brennan, "double them up" Dube, Gingras, Steve "the butcher" Bouchard, Manzi (without Rucker), Sears, etc. I suggest Tony start going to the Big-M when he can because he would crush the all-time seasons mark. Tony if your reading this site still please start driving a few at the Big-M to show these goofs that you are one of the best (all-time).

Just remember he doesn't need Hansen, Scholz, Arnold, Schultz, Henert and anyone else here to win races so blow that out your ass!!!

5 to 8 wins a night going for 3 to 4 times what Illinois is racing for. Tony your a genius and you knew the slots have NO-SHOT IN ILLINOIS. thumbs down thumbs down and that it was  clocker to go.
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 09:42:58 AM »

Maybe now all the jealous Tony Mo haters will crawl back in there holes. Like I said before this guy could drive at any track in the country. I am glad I don't have to hear that they are blocking for him, blowing up races, he's stiffing chalks, etc. The guy needs no help just good stock and you will get results. Tony could go to the Big-M at anytime and kick-ass its just that it would take time to get the better drives and why mess with what is going good now?? Don't tell me that he can't drive with Pierce, D. Miller (has he forgot how to drive), LaChance (cement hands), Campbell, Andy "clueless" Miller, Brennan, "double them up" Dube, Gingras, Steve "the butcher" Bouchard, Manzi (without Rucker), Sears, etc. I suggest Tony start going to the Big-M when he can because he would crush the all-time seasons mark. Tony if your reading this site still please start driving a few at the Big-M to show these goofs that you are one of the best (all-time).

Just remember he doesn't need Hansen, Scholz, Arnold, Schultz, Henert and anyone else here to win races so blow that out your ass!!!  YOUR RIGHT THEY NEED HIM TO WIN RACES!!!

5 to 8 wins a night going for 3 to 4 times what Illinois is racing for. Tony your a genius and you knew the slots have NO-SHOT IN ILLINOIS. thumbs down thumbs down and that it was  clocker to go.
tonymfan

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 10:01:32 AM »

Mr. Morgan, I suggest you get a restraining order for this guy. He seems dangerously obsessive.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 10:06:57 AM »

I missed posting the Weekly Tony on Tuesday like usual, but it turned out a stroke of providence, because now the big  8 WINS ON ONE CARD last night at Dover is still fresh to write about. WOW!!!!! 8 wins on one card!!!!! Tony is awesome!!!!! The jealous haters thumbs down must be seething today, their own careers and accomplishments so puny and insignificant compared to the new high marks Tony keeps posting day after day.

Tony also blew through the 200 wins milestone with that performance. 

This Harnesslink news talks all about Tony's achievement, including how that 8 wins on a card ties the track record, and has another picture of Tony.

http://www.harnesslink.com/www/Article.cgi?ID=35267

Here are the eight day stats on what Tony did. As I mentioned in an earlier post, he was having a slow week, but those 8 wins really brought the numbers up.

Tony now has 203 wins, an increase of 21 over last report. He's now at $1,752,719 in purses won, $196,277 since last report. UDR slipped to .387. Tony leads the wins category by 45, and purses by over $257,000.

The popular "Tony Heads Up" feature, Tony versus Miller and Pierce Monday nights, found Pierce with three wins, and Tony and Miller two apiece. In the races within the races, Tony beat Miller six times, and Miller beat Tony six times. Tony beat Pierce five times, while Pierce beat Tony six times.

Tony. Just awesome!!!! GO TONY!!!!! 

Congrats Tony on the wins.  Winning that many is impressive no matter who you are driving against.  Now, go to one of those coffee cans buried next to those mangy dogs and get the "hush money" over to the people because a newcomer has been helping "soda-up" their steeds.  DE is watching very closely and someone can't trust guys you've been doing dirty business with for only 5 months IMO.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 10:20:04 AM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 10:17:55 AM »

Since this is a special edition ,how bout a special:

P.O.T.    P.O.T.   P.O.T.

P.O.T.    P.O.T.          I've never seen so many ass kissers in my whole life.  Case had many days like this.  This obsessive Tm thing is sick.
tonymfan

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 10:24:37 AM »

This obsessive Tm thing is sick.

We agree on that. This forum's obsession with Tony is sick.

P.O.LVd.
P.O.LVd.
P.O.LVd.
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2006, 10:30:41 AM »

hey tonymfan,

Blow me
tonymfan

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2006, 10:34:52 AM »

hey tonymfan,

Blow me

Another entrant for the clever repartee' contest, if ever I saw one.

HAGD LVd.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 10:39:34 AM »

We agree on that. This forum's obsession with Tony is sick.

P.O.LVd.
P.O.LVd.
P.O.LVd.
tonymfan, never let anyone win a debate against you over Tony's abilities as a driver.  When he competes at his highest level, he's as good a reinsman as any.  47 and no signs of slowing down - quite an achievement.  Most folks (like myself) have issues with his extracurricular activities and that makes it a rough game for everyone else IMO - but Tony.  I'd also say that he's made money for the majority of his owners, though not all of them.  Unlike others on BTW, I can give credit where credit is due.  IMO he's greedy, shady, and when the proverbial *** hit the fan around him, he always ends up as clean as a whistle while others get dragged off to "harness hell".  I guess I should admire him for his resiliency.  8 wins on a card is indeed special and no one can take that away from him.   trotter  TC
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2006, 01:06:25 PM »

superman i agree with most of your post the only thing you said that was wrong was that tony needed hansen scholz arnold schultz and henert its the other way around they need tony the only reason these guys did any good was because of tony morgan.

hansen won the most races when tony drove  and pre raced for him..
scholz was working for b phillips four years ago then went down for tony .
arnold another puppet for tony do you think l arnold would of given him quik pulse
schultz came crying to tony for help from hoosier where he couldnt win then he was untouchable.
henert has just been sucking tony ass for the last twenty years son and kids..

so who needs whooooooooooo
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 01:56:59 PM »

Why don't we congratulate and talk about the... 11 ... LOSERS Tony drove on Monday?

Seems like tonymfan wants to talk about the winners but never talks about all the LOSERS he drives. Those .... 11 .... losers he drove on Monday I'm sure busted alot of people out.

P.O.T.
race track phil

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 02:02:58 PM »

tonymfan,           I'm very disappointed ! your losing your touch as tony's number one fan .  you forgot to inform us that tony only had 11 drives and ran 2nd and two 3rds with those 8 winners ! I do admire your devotion to tony ! I just wish you could get him to go to the big m that way everybody could be proven right or wrong ! the debate will go on forever even after he's done driving it seems like cause we will never know ! I think thats kind of unfair to his devoted supporters . why dont you ask tony why he does'nt have any pride and does'nt want to play ball in the majors ! does money mean everything in the world to tony ? does'nt satisfaction that you can play with the best mean anything to tony ? sure is ashame you guys could really bark out loud if he could do good at the big m ! but until then he's just beating up on minor leaguers and hitting homers and he gets no respect from me and many others ! tony go to the big m and make me eat crow or steak ! please tony if you read this take your hand off your bankroll for once in your life show some class and go to the big m for your devoted supporters .       RTP
TC

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2006, 02:05:30 PM »

tonymfan,           I'm very disappointed ! your losing your touch as tony's number one fan .  you forgot to inform us that tony only had 11 drives and ran 2nd and two 3rds with those 8 winners ! I do admire your devotion to tony ! I just wish you could get him to go to the big m that way everybody could be proven right or wrong ! the debate will go on forever even after he's done driving it seems like cause we will never know ! I think thats kind of unfair to his devoted supporters . why dont you ask tony why he does'nt have any pride and does'nt want to play ball in the majors ! does money mean everything in the world to tony ? does'nt satisfaction that you can play with the best mean anything to tony ? sure is ashame you guys could really bark out loud if he could do good at the big m ! but until then he's just beating up on minor leaguers and hitting homers and he gets no respect from me and many others ! tony go to the big m and make me eat crow or steak ! please tony if you read this take your hand off your bankroll for once in your life show some class and go to the big m for your devoted supporters .       RTP
Phil, great post.  The truth hurts I suppose.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 02:47:45 PM »

tonymfan,           I'm very disappointed ! your losing your touch as tony's number one fan .  you forgot to inform us that tony only had 11 drives and ran 2nd and two 3rds with those 8 winners !

I was saving that up, in case there was more bashing from the jealous haters.

Since you mentioned it, I'll lay it out in an easy to read format:

Tony's Record Tuesday Night

11-8-1-2 .929 $46,787*

Read it and weep.  Cry Cry Cry

* purses estimated

Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 02:56:14 PM »

I was saving that up, in case there was more bashing from the jealous haters.

Since you mentioned it, I'll lay it out in an easy to read format:

Tony's Record Tuesday Night

11-8-1-2 .929 $46,787*

Read it and weep.  Cry Cry Cry

* purses estimated

MONDAY..... 11... LOSERS !!!!!!!!! BUSTED THE MORGAN BETTORS RIGHT OUT!

11... LOSERS  ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
tonymfan

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2006, 03:06:59 PM »

MONDAY..... 11... LOSERS !!!!!!!!! BUSTED THE MORGAN BETTORS RIGHT OUT!

11... LOSERS  ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If there is one constant on this forum, it is that if anyone is enjoying any aspect of harness racing, Dan Nance will come along and try to rain on their parade and try to make them as miserable as him.

Not going to work, Dan. Dan Nance = another jealous hater. TONY RULES!!!!! 
Dan Nance

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2006, 03:11:30 PM »

If there is one constant on this forum, it is that if anyone is enjoying any aspect of harness racing, Dan Nance will come along and try to rain on their parade and try to make them as miserable as him.

Not going to work, Dan. Dan Nance = another jealous hater. TONY RULES!!!!! 

I don't like big kiss ass people like you who only talk about the wins and never the losers.

MONDAY...... 11..... LOSERS DRIVEN BY MORGAN. HE BUSTED THE MORGAN BETTORS RIGHT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
       Monday Pierce 3 winners and David Miller 2 winners. That's another reason why Morgan doesn't do good on Monday's because these guys are there. If more of the big boys were there Morgan would do even worst. That's why Morgan's not at the Big M. He knows he would be a small fish in a big pond.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 03:19:00 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2006, 03:19:56 PM »

I don't like big kiss ass people like you who only talk about the wins and never the losers.

You always have an "I don't like" excuse for all your bashes, don't you. Doesn't matter, you can't ruin my enjoyment of racing.

Anyone dumb enough to bet a driver blindly deserves what they get. What sort of goof does that, Dan? Not anyone on this forum, I'm sure.

Enough of your prattle for one day. I have work to do, and you are quite tiresome. Leaving you to your usual last word, good day!
Dan Nance

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2006, 03:25:06 PM »

You always have an "I don't like" excuse for all your bashes, don't you. Doesn't matter, you can't ruin my enjoyment of racing.

Anyone dumb enough to bet a driver blindly deserves what they get. What sort of goof does that, Dan? Not anyone on this forum, I'm sure.

Enough of your prattle for one day. I have work to do, and you are quite tiresome. Leaving you to your usual last word, good day!

Who's bashing? I'm posting fact the same way you posted fact. You posted about Morgan's wins and I posted that he drove.... 11.... losers on Monday. Both are facts. If you want to talk about the winners then talk about the losers also.

Have a nice day!!
DawgPound

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2006, 04:23:13 PM »

It would be a novelty to read posts that speak to the negative and the positive on any topic listed in this forum.  Objective points of view instead of a subjective points of view?   Nevermind, its probably crazy talk!
tonymfan

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2006, 08:52:53 PM »

Who's bashing? I'm posting fact the same way you posted fact. You posted about Morgan's wins and I posted that he drove.... 11.... losers on Monday. Both are facts. If you want to talk about the winners then talk about the losers also.

My apologies, Mr. Nance. I thought you were being your usual miserable, negative self, but in reality you were alerting us to an unusual, significant statistic. It is truly remarkable when a driver loses more races than he wins on a card. I'm pleased we have a horseman of your experience on the forum to bring that to our attention when it happens. Rather surprised you didn't also inform us that Mr. Pierce lost 11 races that same card, or that Mr. Miller lost 12. Those drivers are supposed to be good. Mr. Pierce failed on five favorites that night! Those would also seem to be significant statistics, out of the ordinary.

One could look at the positive side of the coin to see what Tony did accomplish that night, which is how most normal people assess a driver's performance. 13-2-2-2, UDR .290, and purses of $29,265 banked for the owners who hired him. Some nice priced horses brought in 2nd and 3rd to help out the bettors, though helping bettors is not a driver's job primary job. Not outstanding, not remarkable, not great, but nothing out of the ordinary.

On second thought, maybe you were being your usual miserable, negative self. It doesn't matter. Have a good evening.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: