Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 05:14:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Info: Arlington Trackside.  (Read 860 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2006, 10:39:53 PM »

And you people still worry about Kasperski. I've givin up on that joke. I'll see him April 8th in Arlington tournament. Of course I will playing 1 for $150.00 and he will be playing 20.2 for him and 2 for everyone else on board,courtousy of all you owners and trainers. But that's not what I came to post about. It seems that the ARABS who bought out Levy don't like meat or anything else. NEW POLICY. All sandwiches, will now have a 50% amount less. So if you like paying for 2 slices of bread,for $4.50 your either in heaven or a prisoner on Devil's Island. Water is always free. That is probably till tomorrow. All Specials used to include a fri,or bag of chips and a beverage. Now just your main coarse. The new Chef Boy-AR-DEE came up with this new cost saving profit maker. He's also the head cheese for OPEC. Expect gas to go to $9.00 a gallon.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 10:56:02 PM »

It's always something, isn't it?

Here's a plan. Sneak in a foot-long Subway inside your shorts. Not too stinky of a one, or someone might get suspicious. But if suspicions aren't aroused, the girl at the admission stand will just glance at you, eyes lingering just a bit longer than normal, and blush. Then later, when you're hungry, you can sidle on into the men's room, secure yourself a stall, whip it out, and chow down. Voila! High concession prices defeated.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 11:11:30 PM »

Here's one for you TERRY. If you read a earlier post sent by Robert V. Friday he won. He bought me a Fish dinner from Trackside. I said make it to go and throw in extra tarter sauce. I brought it home and looked at Tarter sauce. Rob V. at the same at trackside . His Tarter sauce looked normal. Nice creamy look effect. Mine looked GREEN. I thought they added extra relish. I puked from 12:00AM non-stop till 4:00AM in the morning. The shit they gave me was probably in their cooler for 6 months. I *** ABOUT IT. You can rest assured Officer Furman is know on the case.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 11:22:39 PM »

Here's one for you TERRY. If you read a earlier post sent by Robert V. Friday he won. He bought me a Fish dinner from Trackside. I said make it to go and throw in extra tarter sauce. I brought it home and looked at Tarter sauce. Rob V. at the same at trackside . His Tarter sauce looked normal. Nice creamy look effect. Mine looked GREEN. I thought they added extra relish. I puked from 12:00AM non-stop till 4:00AM in the morning. The shit they gave me was probably in their cooler for 6 months. I *** ABOUT IT. You can rest assured Officer Furman is know on the case.

Did they know the order was specifically for you? Strange Robert V. would get the nice creamy look effect sauce, and you the green.

Why did you eat green tartar sauce anyhow? Yowser, I might toss that right away and look in the fridge for some horseradish or a lemon or even catsup, if I saw green tartar sauce.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 11:56:02 PM »

Funny you mention that. On my 6th trip to washroom,I told my wife. Hit the garbage and get the Tarter containers,I,m to busy hugging the bowl. SHE SAID. If your that stupid to eat it,dig it out yourself.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 01:43:01 AM »

Funny you mention that. On my 6th trip to washroom,I told my wife. Hit the garbage and get the Tarter containers,I,m to busy hugging the bowl. SHE SAID. If your that stupid to eat it,dig it out yourself.

Wise woman.
David

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 02:36:53 AM »

Levy sold out to a British company not an Arab company
big wally

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 06:55:57 AM »

Levy sold out to a British company not an Arab company

Is this the same British Company that sold their Ports deal to the UAE? Makes perfect sense start with poisoning the Tartar Sauce at Arlington and work you way to the Ports
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 01:27:13 PM »

This has to be one of the funniest threads I have read on here.  David is correct, Levy sold out to the Brits and not the Arabs.  I don't think they can make the food any worse than Levy, that is why I stay with the popcorn.

Now, Terry, if John brings in any food he will be tossed out by Trackside security.  No outside food allowed.  Shame on you for trying to set him up.  That is why my friends save Arlington containers and slide other containers inside them each week with their brought-in food.  I, being a CD shareholder, of course, buy the legal food (popcorn) at Trackside.

That new security guard, which I can't figure out if it is a man or woman, probably will do the job on John Frank.  Shame again on you, Terry, for putting John Frank in harm's way.
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 02:32:32 PM »

I think the new security guard at Trackside is "Sharon or Sherman the Shemale"...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: