Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 02:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Dan Nance Thread  (Read 21978 times)
nevrtrustagreek

Ignore
« on: February 22, 2010, 01:04:38 PM »

Look what Nance is posting at ***. They are saying that they will be on a new site called onestopharness.com

To all the people that send me PM's for my spot plays everyday!!!!

It was great to hear all the pm's sent back to me about all the cash everybody made from the best bet spot play Pacinello that I gave out on Sat. night a $12.00 WINNER!!!

In a few days my spot plays along with my sports plays will be available for everyone at a new website called ONESTOPHARNESS.COM.Once everybody logs on and checks it out you will know why I agreed to come on board!!!
Its a first class site that was built with the players in mind.There will also be a discussion forum for the players to always voice thier opinion.

Although most of my time will be taken up with this site I will still remain loyal to *** and post when I can.

Good Luck and good racing!!.........sn  

I guess they are serious and are not playing around.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:13:54 PM by nevrtrustagreek » Report to moderator   Logged
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 01:21:05 PM »

I was really hoping the "out of sight" part of their new mantra was starting soon. 

Please, don't post anywhere SN, or your Bro.  Stop.  Please Stop.

Report to moderator   Logged
caseopen1

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 01:24:52 PM »

I was really hoping the "out of sight" part of their new mantra was starting soon. 

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
noc

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 01:26:05 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 01:26:47 PM »

Here is a good domain name:

OneStopHarmURAss.com
  doh  Does that kind of sound like "Stop Harmer" in the middle if you say it fast.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »

I guess with no one left at  the sewer they have to try to advertise here. I urge everyone to not go to the sites.
Hoberz

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 04:38:50 PM »

I started this thread for the purpose to mock Nance like a rat and a geezer with jokes, videos, or whatever as you please.

BOMBS AWAY!  bang head bang head bang head

TALK horses & handicapping over at www.thelightninglane.com
noc

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 04:43:12 PM »

NO ONE HAS NUMBERS LIKE ME NO ONE
wizard78

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »

Nancey-- i hope your new site lasts about a week.   nyah nyah nyah nyah

Nancey Site- thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Grandstand Goof

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 04:49:56 PM »

I owe my name to the great one himself!
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 05:02:31 PM »

Wouldn't it be ironic if he actually got ass cancer? Or his head beat in with a baseball bat.
noc

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 05:11:48 PM »

Wouldn't it be ironic if he actually got ass cancer? Or his head beat in with a baseball bat.
As much as I do dislike  him, would not wish either upon him.
bello

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 05:13:49 PM »

Nice move Hoberz.....Now this I can live with.
Ohio Harness Fan

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2010, 05:14:04 PM »

Sorry for joining late but who the hell is this Dan Nance?  I never heard of him as a horse trainer.
Moni for free

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 05:15:13 PM »

Sorry for joining late but who the hell is this Dan Nance?  I never heard of him as a horse trainer.
laughing guy laughing guy it's ok... neither has Chicago Harness Fan...
noc

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 05:15:25 PM »

THE CLAIMING KING
 laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 05:36:07 PM »

As much as I do dislike  him, would not wish either upon him.

Yes even Dan shouldn't get what he wishes upon people.
Never heard of Dan Nance? That is unamerican.
Remember people no new Nance threads. Put them in here. That will make it so much easier for Dan to log in over here and read  laughing guy
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 05:48:09 PM »

I guess with no one left at  the sewer they have to try to advertise here. I urge everyone to not go to the sites.

I am afraid your plea will fall on deaf ears 3W.  Too many here seem fascinated with that site and I'm sure are regular visitors and will be for the new site also.  NOT ME.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 05:57:33 PM »

I am afraid your plea will fall on deaf ears 3W.  Too many here seem fascinated with that site and I'm sure are regular visitors and will be for the new site also.  NOT ME.

Me either. Going to the site is what they want. I dont give them what they want.
I would like to give Nance a Baron Von Raschke claw though. Now we are talking old time wrestlin laddies.

http://baronvonraschke.com/
Moni for free

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 06:07:51 PM »

Me either. Going to the site is what they want. I dont give them what they want.
I would like to give Nance a Baron Von Raschke claw though. Now we are talking old time wrestlin laddies.

I pledge not to go over there...
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »

I pledge not to go over there...

Good start.  thumbs up thumbs up
Page views and hits is what they want. I am all for ridiculing them but not so much giving them what they want.
That is the real barons official site by the way.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 06:14:57 PM »

Would pay to see that!  Maybe the ghost of Farmer Brown could also administer a mule kick.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 06:19:52 PM »

Would pay to see that!  Maybe the ghost of Farmer Brown could also administer a mule kick.

I spend hours on youtube watching the old school stuff. WWE really is missing the boat. I wish someone would come out with a more old school promotion. You know where the announcer says that wrestling match is the super bowl world series and Stanley cup all rolled into one with a straight face. Was watching old 80s AWA the other night and the announcer said that. I miss that in wrestling. Its too soap opera now. Fatso Playboy Buddy Rose being 500 pounds and making the announcer announce him at 220. LOL After the announcer starts saying a higher weight. I really miss that stuff and wish someone would bring it back.
Moni for free

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 07:06:49 PM »

I spend hours on youtube watching the old school stuff. WWE really is missing the boat. I wish someone would come out with a more old school promotion. You know where the announcer says that wrestling match is the super bowl world series and Stanley cup all rolled into one with a straight face. Was watching old 80s AWA the other night and the announcer said that. I miss that in wrestling. Its too soap opera now. Fatso Playboy Buddy Rose being 500 pounds and making the announcer announce him at 220. LOL After the announcer starts saying a higher weight. I really miss that stuff and wish someone would bring it back.
ESPN Classic rocks.. as a matter of fact, put it on NOW... 30th anniversary of the Miracle on Ice...
XxBlackSailsxX

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »

anyone else think it's pathetic dan uses a pic of himself from 25 years ago as his avatar. why doesn't he use a current pic?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: