Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 02:11:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crogan Is Back!  (Read 1431 times)
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 05:24:48 PM »

On a related note, being that this is a "tout" discussion, maybe I am missing something here. The best handicappers in the country, professional gamblers, etc.--people who make their living from their own skills and gambling . . . well, that's just it . . . they make money gambling on their own selections. They do not make money, supplement their income, have a motivation of the betterment of the sport, look to help people, to have pools impacted (they often have too much of an impact on pools themselves), or anything of the like BY SELLING THEIR SELECTIONS. Thus, what are we actually talking about here?

That said, let's look at another issue. Specifically, with Dan *** as a tout. Let's note here we are talking about a $5 tout and let's cut the BS about him "wanting to help people" or "wanting to help the sport"---he's a out and out, outright liar and everyone knows it. Let him allegedly keep betting off-shore. Yeah, right.

Anyway, the $5 whore, I mean tout---the guy was in the game as a face in the crowd trainer back in the 80's. For what, about 15 minutes? The guy was barely around long enough for a cup of coffee, right? 5 years? 10 years? Let's not count the time he allegedly had horses with other trainers or the when they had 7 starts in a year or something like that.

So here's my point---how much does Dan really know about today's game? Ratings are one thing, but he proclaims all this knowledge about the sport, horses, rigging, people he knows in the game, etc. He hasn't been in the game for what, 20 years? What about all of the new equipment, training regimens and techniques, new trainers, drivers, etc. He knows what he knows by watching all this on TV? Reading some trade magazine? Does he even know Ross Croghan? Does he know who he is or just having read his name in a program somewhere? Most of the people in this game are beyond the scope of a moron like Dan ***.

Involved in the sport? Are you kidding me? Either you are IN this game or you are OUT of the game.

Let's remember---the *** brothers had said Steve Elliott was Dave Elliott's brother.

These guys aren't in the game, they are running AROUND the game like children with A.D.D.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010, 05:29:14 PM »

Ah come on guys.  FBT is a good guy.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
C'mon Noc??

Let's see:

1) regular of *** who defends it to this day
2) won't answer any questions I give him, even about handicapping
3) knocks this site rught and left while promoting a cesspool
4)knocks my handicapping on a regular basis even when I win (okay, this one is personal)

should I go on?
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2010, 05:33:12 PM »

Maybe the guy will step up and put it on the line.

How about it?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »

Maybe the guy will step up and put it on the line.

How about it?
Only if its his last bullet.
He can't have many left, that's for sure.
noc

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2010, 05:36:15 PM »

C'mon Noc??

Let's see:

1) regular of *** who defends it to this day
2) won't answer any questions I give him, even about handicapping
3) knocks this site rught and left while promoting a cesspool
4)knocks my handicapping on a regular basis even when I win (okay, this one is personal)

should I go on?
Notice the  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy icons...I believe I have made my feelings about FBT abundantly clear.
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2010, 05:43:59 PM »

Only if its his last bullet.
He can't have many left, that's for sure.

Listen, Dan *** backed down and skated away from every single challenge at the other site. He was nothing more than a whimp. He's a punk of course, but a whimp as well.

If a tout wants to sell, peddle, or whatever you want to call it, and bring attention to themselves--then they should expect to be called out. Either you step up or . . . well, we all know the rest. If a guy doesn't want to step up, that says something. Actually, it says a lot. Volumes. It says everything.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »

Listen, Dan *** backed down and skated away from every single challenge at the other site. He was nothing more than a whimp. He's a punk of course, but a whimp as well.

If a tout wants to sell, peddle, or whatever you want to call it, and bring attention to themselves--then they should expect to be called out. Either you step up or . . . well, we all know the rest. If a guy doesn't want to step up, that says something. Actually, it says a lot. Volumes. It says everything.
I post my picks on just about every Friday/Saturday for the BigM.
I encourage others to use that thread to post their picks.
We usually trade notes and pat eachother on the back if we do well.
None of us is what you would call a pro.
I've had hot streaks and cold streaks.
Last year I was terrible.
The year before, pretty good.
Last year I hit a pick four for around $1,100.
Fred said nothing.
That's fine.
He doesn't have to.
A few weeks later I hit one for $103.
Now that's not some huge payoff.
But......
I only listed one horse in each race. (a $2 wager)
Thats a 50-1 payoff.
I had it five times.
Not too bad.
But along comes Fred.
He makes fun of my winnings.
I'm paraphrasing, but it was something along the lines of "he doesn't play for peanuts like that."
I explained my wager.
He still gave me some crap.
What kind of handicapper denigrates a 50-1 winning wager?
Answer: One who's not very good.
caseopen1

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2010, 06:10:31 PM »

I would like entry into the Freddy B bash club..
burton

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2010, 06:34:24 PM »

I would like entry into the Freddy B bash club..
My mission was never to bash him.
I just wanted a few questions answered so I could understand where this guy was coming from.
All I got was BS.
He made his snide remarks about my picks after I asked him some questions.
Its called passive/aggressive.
I'm an upfront guy.
I don't beat around the bush.
I'm happy he gets free programs from pigface.
Programs must cost a lot when you're only making $5.
wizard78

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2010, 06:36:07 PM »

Case, I think you have done enough to be a memeber in good standing. Seriously, I don't mind reading someone's selections, but how can anyone take the plays of a one time *** of Dan's and put their money down. Also his reasoning is incoherent more times than not.
caseopen1

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2010, 06:38:13 PM »

Case, I think you have done enough to be a memeber in good standing. Seriously, I don't mind reading someone's selections, but how can anyone take the plays of a one time *** of Dan's and put their money down. Also his reasoning is incoherent more times than not.

Ok. I'm glad I'm a memeber. I would hate to be on the outside looking in. When was the last time that he had a winner? Also, I'm not real big on his choice for the top harness site..
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2010, 07:53:42 PM »

*** will need a pro handicapper soon with Dan leaving. Any chance TC and Freddy will get together and sell picks ?? TC and Freddy are so chummy... laughing guy

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
wizard78

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2010, 08:19:18 PM »

Will nancey have the ability to ban you himself on his new site ? People will be gone 10 minutes after they registered.  laughing guy laughing guy
caseopen1

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »

Will nancey have the ability to ban you himself on his new site ? People will be gone 10 minutes after they registered.  laughing guy laughing guy

*** bashing is an immediate dismissal of account privlages. You would last long Wiz. Don't sign up as caseopen1 either. I want to unload my own magazine..
wizard78

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2010, 08:26:07 PM »

I would never sign up as Caseopen1  on ***'s site......I think that might even be worse than using Wizard78

I'm working on a few names. I wonder how many others will go, but refuse to admit it.

I give that site about a month....maybe
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »

I would never sign up as Caseopen1  on ***'s site......I think that might even be worse than using Wizard78

I'm working on a few names. I wonder how many others will go, but refuse to admit it.

I give that site about a month....maybe
I would love to sign up as Tankin ...  laughing guy laughing guy

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: