Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 12:44:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FreddyBlu, Coldpunch, and Brush and Crush...  (Read 1083 times)
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2010, 06:29:16 PM »

Sorry Freddy just got home, tomorrow i will call it a day early so i can chat racing with you. I will never forget TC calling you out about not paying and the names he called you and yet you stayed and kept posting there. I lost a lot of respect right then, had i been called those things i never would have posted there again and would have told TC and JMD how i really felt. The term sellout comes to mind and really how much money can you make selling picks on these forums ?? I bet my picks would give a better ROI than yours or Dan's but there's no money in it and i'm a good handicapper but not a great bettor, huge difference. I know your a young entrepreneur but there has to be better hustles than this. Pretty rude calling us out, not good for business. Didn't you learn anything from TC  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Report to moderator   Logged

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
kmm

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2010, 06:32:16 PM »

How bad must things be at his own website that freddy has to post here ? BTW a place he bashed in the past and associated himself with the ***.He cannot get enough people to chat on his own forum so business must be real bad.Yet he complains how things are going here ?What a clown this guy is . laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
What is the web address to his forum, I must join
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2010, 06:41:04 PM »

It is tagged to the bottom of his posts. Dunno if that is ethical here considering the source.
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2010, 06:43:33 PM »

Funny all the stuff said about him on the *** yet he attacks this site and the people in it. Like a bully who knows who to pick on, he knew if he said that crap at the *** the trolls would have destroyed him and his business. I guess he thought we're soft... head shake

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown

King Nothing
noc

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 06:52:30 PM »

Funny all the stuff said about him on the *** yet he attacks this site and the people in it. Like a bully who knows who to pick on, he knew if he said that crap at the *** the trolls would have destroyed him and his business. I guess he thought we're soft... head shake
Don't thinke we are soft by any stretch of the imagination. 
IMO screw him and the horse he paced in behind.
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 07:11:17 PM »

Don't thinke we are soft by any stretch of the imagination. 
IMO screw him and the horse he paced in behind.
I don't know if he knows BK or Suicide Mare or the NOC LOL  Grin

Reminds me of a Reagan quote :

Today we did what we had to do. They counted on America to be passive. They counted wrong.
Ronald Reagan

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown

King Nothing
XxBlackSailsxX

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 07:38:55 PM »

Freddy Blu should go gargle with rogaine, grow hair on his tongue that fraud.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Charlie Harper

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 07:40:23 PM »

Darn it I wish I could have posted at 10am this morning, but I was too busy earning a living. Would've loved to talked racing instead of earning some money to pay bills and feed the family.

To the rest of the posters, please keep up the good work, this site is fine with me, I may not know who you all are, nor do I care, but I can safely say 95% or more are real people. Hey FB, can you say the same for ***?
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 09:09:56 PM »

Darn it I wish I could have posted at 10am this morning, but I was too busy earning a living. Would've loved to talked racing instead of earning some money to pay bills and feed the family.

To the rest of the posters, please keep up the good work, this site is fine with me, I may not know who you all are, nor do I care, but I can safely say 95% or more are real people. Hey FB, can you say the same for ***?

Hi Charlie.  Sounds like you're busy burning the candle at both ends.  We're not going anywhere.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: