Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 11:17:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tony jones  (Read 1984 times)
race track phil

« on: November 04, 2005, 03:06:40 AM »

this is my new name for tony ! you remember the guy jim jones . I see tony won with 3 out of 4 horses at dover on thursday . and now I see he has a bunch of drives at maywood on friday . here's a guy that turns his back on chicago racing and goes to dover ! and they still put him up at maywood ! I really cant believe that the horsemen would do this ? to me its like giving benedict arnold the medal of honor ! I gotta give it to these guy he is the best ! they could have used him in vietnam . I believe he could have talked the north vietnameese into surrendering . chances are he could have been a world leader if he had chosen to go into politics . I hope he does'nt tell the horsemen in chicago to take poison ! cause there will surely be shorter fields . I must be crazy for knocking tony all these years ! this man is the most amazing man ever created to pull the things he has done and get rewarded . never never never again will i say anything bad about tony again . I'm reformed he has made me a believer in his powers of the human race . from now on (GO TONY)   in the army the sergeant told me son you got to get with the program . well count me in tony I'm with the program . I dont know what took me so long to see the powers you have ?         RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 03:26:40 AM »

RTP,

Quit typing and DRINK the ***
KOOL-ADE!!!!
race track phil

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 04:12:05 AM »

fillmore ,            I did !   how about you ?
                                    RTP
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 08:03:51 AM »

You can call him Tony the Tiger if you want, and I will still use him. Why?  Because he wins for me.  Hands down my percentage of money earning is far greater when Morgan drives than the rest.  Money is the number one reason.  I don't care if you like him or hate him, results are what my owners care about, not what you or anyone else thinks about Tony. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 08:05:50 AM »

this is my new name for tony ! you remember the guy jim jones . I see tony won with 3 out of 4 horses at dover on thursday . and now I see he has a bunch of drives at maywood on friday . here's a guy that turns his back on chicago racing and goes to dover ! and they still put him up at maywood ! I really cant believe that the horsemen would do this ? to me its like giving benedict arnold the medal of honor ! I gotta give it to these guy he is the best ! they could have used him in vietnam . I believe he could have talked the north vietnameese into surrendering . chances are he could have been a world leader if he had chosen to go into politics . I hope he does'nt tell the horsemen in chicago to take poison ! cause there will surely be shorter fields . I must be crazy for knocking tony all these years ! this man is the most amazing man ever created to pull the things he has done and get rewarded . never never never again will i say anything bad about tony again . I'm reformed he has made me a believer in his powers of the human race . from now on (GO TONY)   in the army the sergeant told me son you got to get with the program . well count me in tony I'm with the program . I dont know what took me so long to see the powers you have ?         RTP
RTP, he did ask the horsemen to take "Kool Aid" on more than one occasion.  He led them on a 3 month strike, and settled for less than was on the table before they walked out.  He was told to spin it as a $96 K/daily windfall, when in fact all it did was let money flow in from the simulcast sharing portion and average out to roughly $78,000.  He must have learned math from every seedy vet on the backside or the Gestapo's comptroller !  Then he told NO ONE about his preordained "deal" in 2004 to support giving Balmoral all the Saturdays and Hawthirne more scraps from the IRB /JJ / Tony Mo table.  In each instance, it poisoned the well the horsemen draw from, and each time the imbecile spin doctors made it seem it was good for all racingkind.  Then this year the IRB said it confused racingkind, so they just gave Balmoral whatever they wished.  More radioactive fallout from the old I.H.H.A. regime.

RTP, I have half a mind to come to Maywood tonight and lob a dead weasel right in front of Paris Texas N, as the stain leads the post parade for the 4th.  It would be a highly symbolic gesture on behalf of all the people hurt by this man during his reign of terror here.  He just can't let go of us with his slimy tentacles, can he ?  Well, at least the significant nights to play Balmoral are safe -FOR NOW.  TC  
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 08:20:48 AM »

You can call him Tony the Tiger if you want, and I will still use him. Why?  Because he wins for me.  Hands down my percentage of money earning is far greater when Morgan drives than the rest.  Money is the number one reason.  I don't care if you like him or hate him, results are what my owners care about, not what you or anyone else thinks about Tony. 
Rick, are you the guy he win for - LOL.  Do you mean to say that the great MO never tossed the lines at you after a race and uttered his catchphrase..."he'll do better next time..." ?  He tries to wink, but remember snakes have no eyelids so it's impossible for some.  LOL  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 08:26:25 AM »

RTP, the more I think of it, Tony reminds me of 'Carl Spagler, played wonderfully by Bill Murray in "Caddyshack".  Every time he screwed up in that film, he sneaked away -remember.  That's out boy to a "T" - LOL.  Make a huge mess and slink away in the cover of darkness.  TC'
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 01:27:21 PM »

I guess you can except the stiff jobs along with the wins, can't you ?

Tell me, did he ever pull out of the pocket at the top of the stretch at Maywood when driving a 3-5 to let the goof behind him go up the open stretch and win when he was driving any of your steeds?

RTP
         I think TM talked Denny Henert into drinking the kool aid years ago. Man, did he ever put the screws to that guy. Poor Denny, he served a long suspension because of Morgan. I believe Denny was one of Morgan's first puppets. The came Penny.

TC
         That old truck Morgan drives, is it the same truck he was driving when he got pulled over and the State Tropper found all the needles and syringes inside the cab? He wormed his way out of that one because he came up with the story about his mother being a vet. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 02:03:17 PM »

A as in Arnold
B as in Blumenfeld
C as in Captain
D as in devil
E as in electric jog cart
F as in fix
g as in Grevegoed
H as in Hansen
I as in interference
J as in Jerald
K as in Kool-Aid
L as in loaded
M as in Monique
N as in nitro
O as in Oxycontin
P as in Penny (or puppets)
Q as in quick-buck
R as in roadblock
S as in Scholz (or Shultz)
T as in tubing
U as in underground throat surgeries
V as in vet work
W as in wager
X as in eXtra cash
Y as in you're gone
Z as in  Zinconotide
TC 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 02:45:06 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 02:32:34 PM »

I guess you can except the stiff jobs along with the wins, can't you ?

Tell me, did he ever pull out of the pocket at the top of the stretch at Maywood when driving a 3-5 to let the goof behind him go up the open stretch and win when he was driving any of your steeds?

RTP
         I think TM talked Denny Henert into drinking the kool aid years ago. Man, did he ever put the screws to that guy. Poor Denny, he served a long suspension because of Morgan. I believe Denny was one of Morgan's first puppets. The came Penny.

TC
         That old truck Morgan drives, is it the same truck he was driving when he got pulled over and the State Tropper found all the needles and syringes inside the cab? He wormed his way out of that one because he came up with the story about his mother being a vet. 

danny ,    nothing he does is wrong ! just ask the followers . if he stoled an old lady's purse , he'd say she dropped it and he was giving it back ! you cant wake up the dead . thats the way our society thinks . take dennis rodman for example scum of the earth . ugliest man on the planet . yet the public loved him and how about the women ! these are strange times we live in today !   RTP
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 02:38:55 PM »

danny ,    nothing he does is wrong ! just ask the followers . if he stoled an old lady's purse , he'd say she dropped it and he was giving it back ! you cant wake up the dead . thats the way our society thinks . take dennis rodman for example scum of the earth . ugliest man on the planet . yet the public loved him and how about the women ! these are strange times we live in today !   RTP

So true Phil. Morgan has many friends in Chicago and they all think he did such a wonderful job for them as President. He left them all busted and moved on to Dover to conduct business there against a bunch of no driving clowns that he can dominate.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 04:44:59 PM »

Not everyone in Chicago is busted.  I don't know where you get this from.  Tony is not responsible for making your bad decisions.  He has never stiffed one for me.  They have stiffed him a few times.  Not all horses are good every start.  He made me a lot of money when I really needed it and he is ok with me.
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 06:38:48 PM »

Not everyone in Chicago is busted.  I don't know where you get this from.  Tony is not responsible for making your bad decisions.  He has never stiffed one for me.  They have stiffed him a few times.  Not all horses are good every start.  He made me a lot of money when I really needed it and he is ok with me.

Thanks trotter!  I've been waiting for someone to say that.  I am not busted. 

Tony he has made me money with my horses over the years.  I'll admit I have wondered why he made certain moves on a few occasions.  However, if I could do better, I guess I should do it myself.  There have been times when my horse was just not sharp.   In that case, a poor performance was not his fault.  There have been lots more times when he got more out of my horse than I expected.

Overall, Tony has made me money.

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
Dr.Trotter

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 06:41:35 PM »

A as in Arnold
B as in Blumenfeld
C as in Captain
D as in devil
E as in electric jog cart
F as in fix
g as in Grevegoed
H as in Hansen
I as in interference
J as in Jerald
K as in Kool-Aid
L as in loaded
M as in Monique
N as in nitro
O as in Oxycontin
P as in Penny (or puppets)
Q as in quick-buck
R as in roadblock
S as in Scholz (or Shultz)
T as in tubing
U as in underground throat surgeries
V as in vet work
W as in wager
X as in eXtra cash
Y as in you're gone
Z as in  Zinconotide
TC 

What is with all this alphabet shit?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 06:46:20 PM »

What is with all this alphabet shit?
Balmule, it is to point out to some fellow, slow-witted posters the ABCs of harness racing or its so-called experts.  Please do not use profanity unless absolutely necessary.  Janine prefers that you don't.  TC
Dr.Trotter

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2005, 06:57:59 PM »

Is this what you do all day ---- Get a job!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: