Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 28, 2014, 01:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED TO TERRY HUNT???  (Read 4667 times)
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 11:30:16 PM »

Rduke, etc...

Don't get too worked up talking to TC.  He is the biggest (and I mean biggest) droken down bustout horseplayer of them all.  When he comes walking in to the booths at Balmoral you can hear a faint noise eminating from the cushions.  They're saying, "Please not me, please not me."   That is, the ones that don't have a permanent and gigantic ass indentation from this guys huge ass cheeks. LMFAO.
The best part is that he hangs with Ryan B.  Whats wrong with that?  Well, when he is not hanging with Ryan, he is fond of telling people that Ryan B. is one of the trainers not being asked back to Hoosier due to the fixed race scandal.  TC, you see, knows it all and isn't afraid to show no loyalty.  Nice guy, huh?
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2006, 12:00:13 AM »

Rduke, etc...

Don't get too worked up talking to TC.  He is the biggest (and I mean biggest) droken down bustout horseplayer of them all.  When he comes walking in to the booths at Balmoral you can hear a faint noise eminating from the cushions.  They're saying, "Please not me, please not me."   That is, the ones that don't have a permanent and gigantic ass indentation from this guys huge ass cheeks. LMFAO.
The best part is that he hangs with Ryan B.  Whats wrong with that?  Well, when he is not hanging with Ryan, he is fond of telling people that Ryan B. is one of the trainers not being asked back to Hoosier due to the fixed race scandal.  TC, you see, knows it all and isn't afraid to show no loyalty.  Nice guy, huh?
Get your facts straight and get off of "slurping duty" on Bonomo for 2 seconds while you're at it.  Ryan Bellamy is a great kid and a young trainer who will do good things in this business, which is more than I can say for you toothless inbreds.  I don't know where you 80 I.Q. morons get your info from, but it's 180 degrees WRONG.  I never backstab my friends in this business- that's how I roll !  Stupid, jealous hillbillies aren't worth 2 cents and you goofs add up to about a dime.  Go defend the inept IHHA and especially the king of the speech impediments Georgie Boy.  You people make me laugh, then sick with your stupid lies -one after another.  I guarantee you that you won't find more people as fiercely loyal as my friends and I at the races.  You maggots can't teach Rin tin tin to bury a bone, cash anything other than $2 win on a dead chalk, or add 2+2.  Go to bed and dream that you'll ever earn a decent living, live in a nice home, drive a nice automobile, and have friends like a Ryan Bellamy, who we all should learn from when it come to treating others.  How dare you sully his name on here you scumbag inbred morons !   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2006, 12:03:13 AM »

The only one in this conversation that sullied his name is you!!!
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2006, 12:05:59 AM »

One of the fattest people at Balmoral is going to knock George B's speech patterns?  That cracks me up.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2006, 12:06:32 AM »

You're a lying Bonomosucker and that's gotta hurt.  Do you talk as poorly as he does, with the squeal and the lisp ? SSSSSSSSSSufferin' Ssssssssuccotash !  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2006, 12:09:43 AM »

Ryan B. is a good guy.  Its too bad that you talk about him behind his back.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2006, 12:11:15 AM »

You don't even know him...or me for that matter.  that is as clear as a bell you fake poseur- slurper of Bonomo and the IHHA.   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2006, 12:12:05 AM »

That's OK.  Buy him a lap dance on your next trip to the strip club.  Maybe you'll earn back that loyalty youre so proud of!
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2006, 12:13:01 AM »

kellytuc,

So can I be assured that when TC tells me my law school isn't a school of higher education, because it's in Southern Illinois, that he himself isn't exactly Ivy League material?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2006, 12:13:54 AM »

That's OK.  Buy him a lap dance on your next trip to the strip club.  Maybe you'll earn back that loyalty youre so proud of!
I don't have to earn anything back, you lying slurper.  Tell us your real agenda liar.  You couldn't get a story right to save your inbred soul.   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2006, 12:14:19 AM »

And nice job knocking Andy Rob. earlier today.  Youre a moron!
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2006, 12:17:22 AM »

Rduke,
The only thing he has to do with ivy is that he once drunkenly threw up over the right field wall at Wrigley field.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2006, 12:18:36 AM »

kellytuc,

So can I be assured that when TC tells me my law school isn't a school of higher education, because it's in Southern Illinois, that he himself isn't exactly Ivy League material?
Blast a Dukey, I received a 33 on my LSAT.  I needn't explain how that score is nice to very good to a sharp Saluki whizkid like you, do I ?  Loyola and the U oF Minnesota were my stomping grounds because I couldn't afford Dartmouth myself.  Anyhow, Dan Nance will be the first to tell you that a good street education is just as valuable, and you don't get that watching animals copulate on the farm my son.   trotter  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2006, 12:23:41 AM »

And nice job knocking Andy Rob. earlier today.  Youre a moron!
You mean the comment about the chemistry set ?  I don't think that qualifies as a personal remark, do you ?  someone was musing about how many races he won last w/e and the time and place for your rebuttal was then and there, was it not ?  Gee, I can't please an anonymous, lying, troll.  What a shame.   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2006, 12:28:48 AM »

Yes, it is a personal remark because you're calling into question the way he earns his living and performs his job.  You knocking that is personal.  Now go and try to assuage your gold star loyalty.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2006, 12:30:40 AM »

Yes, it is a personal remark because you're calling into question the way he earns his living and performs his job.  You knocking that is personal.  Now go and try to assuage your gold star loyalty.
now work on this with Bonomo..."The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain" while servicing him OK ?   trotter  TC
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006, 01:33:03 AM »

Blast a Dukey, I received a 33 on my LSAT.  I needn't explain how that score is nice to very good to a sharp Saluki whizkid like you, do I ?  Loyola and the U oF Minnesota were my stomping grounds because I couldn't afford Dartmouth myself.  Anyhow, Dan Nance will be the first to tell you that a good street education is just as valuable, and you don't get that watching animals copulate on the farm my son.   trotter  TC

TC,

Here is proof TC is a fraud.  He claims he got a 33 on his LSAT!  What the hell are you talking about?  Funny that you call me "whizkid" in the next sentence.  The average LSAT score in the country is somewhere around 155.  To get into University of Minnesota the lowest LSAT score accepted is 160 and that is if you were at a 3.8 gpa or higher.  If you were at a 3.48 gpa you would need a LSAT of 166.  Here is a link from LSAC (Law School Admissions Council) that will allow everyone to see the proof of what I just posted http://officialguide.lsac.org/OFFGUIDE/pdf/aba6874.pdf .  Do you even know what an LSAT is?  Did you mean SAT, to get into undergraduate college? Because that ranges in the 1600's I think and they don't even use that scoring system in Illinois.  You tell me what the hell your talking about genius.  If you got a 33 on your LSAT im sure you went ahead and attended lawschool, where in life are you now?  What law firm, or do you have your own practice, or maybe your a state's attorney?
I DONT BELIEVE A DAMN THING YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! AND NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE IM PLANNING ON ASKING YOU ABOUT IT TO YOUR LYING FACE AT BALMORAL OR MAYWOOD NEXT WEEK WHEN IM ON SPRINGBREAK...CYA SOON

PS I dont think Nance or Joe D need you kissing their ass.  Take care of yourself.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 01:37:03 AM by RDUKE » Report to moderator   Logged
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006, 01:59:58 AM »

I would imagine it was the ACT he was talking about. 33 is a very good score for that.
Harness fan

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006, 03:27:30 AM »

What can i say ?  All I can say is that when I was hot walking Staying Together and Bilateral, you were gettin' some lernin' in da little red skoolhouse and dreamin' of da big city wit' da twinklin' lights - LOL  I have no qualms with Erv as a trainer - just as a public speaker (yikes !).  I have several statebred champs pictures on my wall - like Ray Gay Skipper, Fox Valley Porsche, and a few others.  I even took Staying Together for a little spin near the barns, but alas I was too scared to jog that A.M. @ Spk with all the other horses.  On the t-bred side, I've got my winner's circle pictures with three no-names...John Henry, Hansel (my favorite), and Unbridled.  I gave up my t-bred interests years ago to focus on the standardbreds.  There's some enlightenment.

On that note, I am not any other poster on this topic.  I had ONE troll name for 2 posts in December and that's it !  Terry may be a good guy but he has a definite agenda on here and that makes him biased in his opinions.  i sport no such bias.  I try to call them as I see them.  I hope loyal Op runs off each and every time.  She's a true champ and no one can dispute that.

What irks me the most is how some people come on here with their facts all wrong - time after time.  When they are proven wrong - no apology, just a signup under another fake name and more stupid lies.  Sorry if you can't see my point.   trotter  TC
T.C. I actually like "most" of your posts but I do love t-breds and I think it would be cool if you post your pic of J. Henry! Just the horse of course for anyminity or however thats spelled...
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2006, 06:46:11 AM »

Rduke,

Great post!  Maybe TC scored 33 on his IQ test and he is secretly jealous of all those "80 IQ" people he likes to talk about.  TC again has shown he has a good command of the facts....not!  It's ok, TC those tests are very hard in and of themselves..... its not reasonable to think that you would know what the hell test you were taking.  Oh my God, this is hilarious!  I think you score a 33 on the LSAT just for putting your name on the answer sheet - or at least your initials. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2006, 07:02:58 AM »

I received a 33 on my LSAT.  trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2006, 07:11:05 AM »

I received a 33 on my LSAT.  trotter  TC
Oh my God!  Where is Richard breath?  He'd go crazy reading this.  Conrats on that score TC.  What do you suppose the Balmoral bookkeeper that you like bashing would have scored?  What with the average being 152 and all.  With your command of numbers, I'd like to see you assume that job.
Thanks, though.  This will have me laughing all day at work!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2006, 07:22:21 AM »

R Duke and kellytuc, since I'm guessing you both are young and youthful exuberance has given you false hope, I must inform you both that in June 1991, the LSAT was rescaled the old ranges were a 10 to a 48.  Nowadays, I think you future lawyers (who obviously know little about the history of anything) go after a scale of 120 to 180.  In 1986, a 33 (or a 41) was a perfectly acceptable score and worthy of admission to Loyola, De Paul, Kent, John Marshall, and others in the Chicagoland area.  I think after a retest, a point or two better would have been University of Michigan (a top 5 law school) material and borderline for Northwestern, also a very fine school.  I'll be nice and not rail you both for being ignorant of this fact.  Have a nice day and ask the governor next time you are done shoveling manure in Springfield how he did on the test.  We took it at the same time and he left NU undergrad and ended up at Pepperdine Law if I recall.  Cheesy  - sand, surf, and law books for all dudes -cowabunga !   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 09:57:13 AM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2006, 08:11:23 AM »

On the t-bred side, I've got my winner's circle pictures with three no-names...John Henry, Hansel (my favorite), and Unbridled.  I gave up my t-bred interests years ago to focus on the standardbreds.

An interesting thing about t-breds, the good ones get a lot written about them, so you can read a lot about them on the Internet. It isn't hard to read about those three, and who their owners and trainers were.

John Henry - Sam Rubin - Ron McAnally
Unbridled - Frances Genter - Carl Nafzger
Hansel - Lazy Lane aka Joe Albritton - Frank Brothers

That's three different owners, all singles not partnerships, none with initials TC, and three different trainers from different regions of the country. Just curious, what was your "interest" in or "connection" to these horses, other than somehow getting to stand in the Winner's Circle with them at some point?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2006, 08:38:06 AM »

An interesting thing about t-breds, the good ones get a lot written about them, so you can read a lot about them on the Internet. It isn't hard to read about those three, and who their owners and trainers were.

John Henry - Sam Rubin - Ron McAnally
Unbridled - Frances Genter - Carl Nafzger
Hansel - Lazy Lane aka Joe Albritton - Frank Brothers

That's three different owners, all singles not partnerships, none with initials TC, and three different trainers from different regions of the country. Just curious, what was your "interest" in or "connection" to these horses, other than somehow getting to stand in the Winner's Circle with them at some point?
Tonymfan, good question.  There is one Zelig-like thread to all of these horses.  Yours truly has been friends with a guy who almost literally gave his life to the world of racing for as long as I can remember.  This person has many friends in the business of both harness racing and t-bred racing.  This person was an expert groom who worked here, in CA, MI, and other places.  He and his brother can pick up a phone and get people like Bob McIntosh, Frank Brothers, Ron Mcanally, Rene Laarman, Howard Parker, Mario Baillargeon, and many others to vouch for them.  One brother worked (and still does) on the t-bred side and one worked since he was 7 on the harness side.  He lists Dave Magee as a old friend even.  My picture with John Henry was taken in CA.  The Hansel photo is actually a "promo" photo, with a winner's circle cropped therein.  The Unbridled photo was in the winner's circle at AP in I believe his first start back for his 4 year old season.  It was a 7f allowance race, and he ran down Spanish Drummer (a very good sprinter) to do it.  I never got into the winner's circle with that "6 claimer" Staying Together because we had a running bet of "loser buys the Labbatt's Blue" going with Tracy (McIntosh's 2nd) and Jeff (Laarman's stakes shipper/caretaker) and we chose Bilateral (oops) to win one of those classic matchups.  Staying together bested Bilateral in an Affirmed/ Alydar-like matchup in the Am-Nat Elims, Finals, USPC @ Spk., USPC @ the Big M, and the Breeder's Crown at @Mohawk 5/8 that season.  We dropped a fortune in Labbatt's Blues that summer -ouch.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 09:27:23 AM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: