Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 10:48:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED TO TERRY HUNT???  (Read 4589 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2006, 06:45:40 PM »

What happened to Terry Hunt the ihha mouth piece??? Did he take to much abuse on here and just give it up??? Maybe he could tell us how I heard the ihha board is spending the ihha members money sending people on all expenses paid vacations.  dollar dollar dollar dollar       What a joke!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 07:05:58 PM »

Superman,

Terry Hunt was/is by far the best poster on here.  Every post he has given was written with expertise and was related to harness racing.  Sorry to disappoint you that his posts did not include R. Breth, property values, or show disrespect to others, I know these are things that get "The #1 Racing Forum" excited.  There is no reason he should recieve any abuse, for Terry has proven successful in this business and done so without allegations that question his honesty.  

Furthermore, I doubt you have any evidence backing up your statement that the IHHA has been sending people on all expense paid vacations.  If you do, please present it, for this is a serious accusation.  Who would they be sending on these vacations? Directors?  The directors I personally know have been busy training and racing horses, or fighting for positive legislation, not vacationing.  Why would you call Terry Hunt the "mouth piece" of the IHHA?  Because he is informed and actually got off of his ass and went to track/ihha negotiations, like several horseman needed to do?  He is not a director or an employee of the IHHA.  However, maybe you meant ISOBA.  He is one of the elite breeders in the country and I believe a director of the ISOBA board.

Some of us enjoyed the racing wisdom Terry Hunt supplied to this forum and the probative value of this forum has gone down since he has left.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 07:17:13 PM »

Superman,

Terry Hunt was/is by far the best poster on here.  Every post he has given was written with expertise and was related to harness racing.  Sorry to disappoint you that his posts did not include R. Breth, property values, or show disrespect to others, I know these are things that get "The #1 Racing Forum" excited.  There is no reason he should recieve any abuse, for Terry has proven successful in this business and done so without allegations that question his honesty.  

Furthermore, I doubt you have any evidence backing up your statement that the IHHA has been sending people on all expense paid vacations.  If you do, please present it, for this is a serious accusation.  Who would they be sending on these vacations? Directors?  The directors I personally know have been busy training and racing horses, or fighting for positive legislation, not vacationing.  Why would you call Terry Hunt the "mouth piece" of the IHHA?  Because he is informed and actually got off of his ass and went to track/ihha negotiations, like several horseman needed to do?  He is not a director or an employee of the IHHA.  However, maybe you meant ISOBA.  He is one of the elite breeders in the country and I believe a director of the ISOBA board.

Some of us enjoyed the racing wisdom Terry Hunt supplied to this forum and the probative value of this forum has gone down since he has left.
I especially like his restaurant reviews, hidden agendas, slamming racing operations in Indiana, and know-it-all attitude.  I for one can't wait for him and Richard Breth to come back and post soon.  Come back soon Guys !   trotter  TC  P.S.  The minute someone rightly posted that Brett Wilfong is producing as good or better breeding results, Terry vanished.  Hmm...maybe he's shoveling snow at Dave Magee's Big Rock hacienda.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 07:18:54 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
Old Horse

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 07:26:21 PM »

Since I've been reading, the only one with the know-it-all attitude is some clown called T.C. Terry Hunt is a positive for the sport, you aren't.
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 07:35:40 PM »

TC,

It's great that Brett is doing well this winter, but ill be looking at Cole Mufflers in the fall, not Cape Crusaders.  What would you rather have?  And seriously, if you have a problem with R. Breth concerning a certain post or subject feel free to argue with him.  Trust me, ive done it myself.  However if you dont why dont you shut up about him, everybody is tired of the grade school name calling and *** rumors.  Give it a break.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 07:38:42 PM »

TC,

It's great that Brett is doing well this winter, but ill be looking at Cole Mufflers in the fall, not Cape Crusaders.  What would you rather have?  And seriously, if you have a problem with R. Breth concerning a certain post or subject feel free to argue with him.  Trust me, ive done it myself.  However if you dont why dont you shut up about him, everybody is tired of the grade school name calling and *** rumors.  Give it a break.
Cry us all a downstate, dirtfarmer river to swim in.  leave the harness talk to those that actually know a thing or two about the game Ladies.   trotter  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 07:41:44 PM »

Since I've been reading, the only one with the know-it-all attitude is some clown called T.C. Terry Hunt is a positive for the sport, you aren't.
Somone who is divisive and subvertive and tries to start rebel associations = good for IL harness ? LOL   You downstaters are as dumb as those ears of corn you use as buttplugs.  Get off this forum inbreds !   trotter  TC  P.S. R Puke, when you know 1/100th of what a good poster like High Octane knows about the business, we'll let you know.  Until then, learn the game lady.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 07:45:12 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
Old Horse

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 07:48:25 PM »

Who do you think you are and what have you done for harness racing? The only thing you've done real well is run your mouth and berate people. That's what this business needs, less jackasses like you. And what make's you think this is just your form
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 08:02:24 PM »

P.S. R Puke, when you know 1/100th of what a good poster like High Octane knows about the business, we'll let you know. Until then, learn the game lady.

TC,
I don't even know what to say to someone like you.  However, I'm sure i've prolly sat behind more stake winners than you can even name.  Its a little stable called "Ervin Miller Stables".  A peron can learn more in a week in a stable with 130 head than you will learn in a lifetime.  Oh and by the way, my own stable also has a couple recent State Fair Champions.....lets hear about your accomplishments.  Enlighten us.
rpb

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 08:32:06 PM »

TC = Maury Greenfeld
Nice try TC
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 08:41:38 PM »

Greenfield and Uncle Steve,

Intelligent post.  The only thing you had right was that Doc Walker is a class act.  I happened to work for Walker's too..lol, beginning the day i got out of high school way back when.  As far as Big E goes I wasn't training for him at the time, and do not now.  Im a full-time student now.  However, can you name me a stable the size of erv's with a record as squeaky clean as his?  If so, then do it.  I assure you he is not a "juicer" but i really dont have to defend that.  Since your all up on the positives, i guess you can tell us about the positives that came out of lexington.  There were several that a vet took the blame for...isnt that correct? However, you know the rules about trainer responsability.  Thats what i heard about lexingtion, but im sure you and uncle steve know all about it.  Again, maybe you can enlighten us with your training accomplishments, im sure they rival erv millers.  Heede, stop smuggling plums in them shorts and back me up here...lol just kidding buddy.
LITTLETT

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 08:48:53 PM »

Ive known terry hunt since he had skipper joe @skipper sue dexter
he is a good horseman yea some guys might have a problem with him but he is a good man would never turn his back on anyone that needed him in my opinion
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 08:56:57 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 09:26:06 PM »

TC,
I don't even know what to say to someone like you.  However, I'm sure i've prolly sat behind more stake winners than you can even name.  Its a little stable called "Ervin Miller Stables".  A peron can learn more in a week in a stable with 130 head than you will learn in a lifetime.  Oh and by the way, my own stable also has a couple recent State Fair Champions.....lets hear about your accomplishments.  Enlighten us.
What can i say ?  All I can say is that when I was hot walking Staying Together and Bilateral, you were gettin' some lernin' in da little red skoolhouse and dreamin' of da big city wit' da twinklin' lights - LOL  I have no qualms with Erv as a trainer - just as a public speaker (yikes !).  I have several statebred champs pictures on my wall - like Ray Gay Skipper, Fox Valley Porsche, and a few others.  I even took Staying Together for a little spin near the barns, but alas I was too scared to jog that A.M. @ Spk with all the other horses.  On the t-bred side, I've got my winner's circle pictures with three no-names...John Henry, Hansel (my favorite), and Unbridled.  I gave up my t-bred interests years ago to focus on the standardbreds.  There's some enlightenment.

On that note, I am not any other poster on this topic.  I had ONE troll name for 2 posts in December and that's it !  Terry may be a good guy but he has a definite agenda on here and that makes him biased in his opinions.  i sport no such bias.  I try to call them as I see them.  I hope loyal Op runs off each and every time.  She's a true champ and no one can dispute that.

What irks me the most is how some people come on here with their facts all wrong - time after time.  When they are proven wrong - no apology, just a signup under another fake name and more stupid lies.  Sorry if you can't see my point.   trotter  TC
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 09:58:15 PM »

TC,

I wasnt hot walking.  Loyal is the bomb, ive trained her trips and even warmed her up her 4 yr. year before she won at Springfield, (even though erv usually takes her 2nd trip, can you blame him).

Furthermore, if you can point to any facts I have had all wrong i will be happy to retract them.  Unlike you I have never used a troll name, and have openly asked jstark to trace them and block them.  I only registered at the end of nov. or beginning of dec. 

My main point about Terry H was that he was knowlegeable and his post (that i read) were about racing. 

When you ended this last post, "sorry if you can't see my point", i was confused because your two post didnt have the same points....i was talking about the one where you called me something like dirt farmer (im sure i couldnt grow a lawn let alone corn) *** that knows nothing about racing (or something like that), i only wanted to express that i have been lucky enough to train some recent successful horses, in our stable and ervs.

About "da little red skoolhouse and dreamin' of da big city wit' da twinklin' lights" they aren't exactly playing us the hooked on phonics video in law school (its exactly a little demanding, i can only check BTW 50 times a day), and where the hell do you think i live?  last school year i lived in downtown Orlando, this year carbondale, sorry, i didnt tell the State to build a university here.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 10:03:03 PM by RDUKE » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 10:07:05 PM »

TC,

I wasnt hot walking.  Loyal is the bomb, ive trained her trips and even warmed her up her 4 yr. year before she won at Springfield, (even though erv usually takes her 2nd trip, can you blame him).

Furthermore, if you can point to any facts I have had all wrong i will be happy to retract them.  Unlike you I have never used a troll name, and have open asked jstark to trace them and block them.  I only registered at the end of nov. or beginning of dec. 

My main point about Terry H was that he was knowlegeable and his post (that i read) were about racing. 

When you ended this last point sorry if you can't see my point, i was confused because your two post didnt have the same points....i was talking about the one where you called me something like dirt farmer (im sure i couldnt grow a lawn let alone corn) *** that knows nothing about racing (or something like that), i only wanted to express that i have been lucky enough to train some recent successful horses, in our stable and ervs.

About "da little red skoolhouse and dreamin' of da big city wit' da twinklin' lights" they aren't exactly playing us the hooked on phonics video, and where the hell do you think i live?  last school year i lived in downtown Orlando, this year carbondale, sorry, i didnt tell the State to build a university here.
Sorry son, SIU isn't a school of higher learning...it's a P-A-R-T-Y academy -plain and simple.  Call me when you are Northwestern, University of Chicago, De Paul or Loyola material.  Furthermore, if you're proud to have lived in hillbilly Florida, you have major issues.  Great harness racing down there.  We know, the farms and training centers.  I should be surprised you can even turn on a computer. (J/K)  I respect those who put their time in the sport, but I can't stand subversive people with hidden agendas and Terry IMO is one of those people.  In 2 years, saying IL bred champ might be like saying Alaskan bred champ the way the game is going to pot here, and two-faced people who kiss the Gestapo's arses aren't what this game (or this forum) needs.   trotter  TC
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 10:18:38 PM »

Sorry son, SIU isn't a school of higher learning...it's a P-A-R-T-Y academy -plain and simple.  Call me when you are Northwestern, University of Chicago, De Paul or Loyola material.  Furthermore, if you're proud to have lived in hillbilly Florida, you have major issues.  Great harness racing down there.  We know, the farms and training centers.  I should be surprised you can even turn on a computer. (J/K)  I respect those who put their time in the sport, but I can't stand subversive people with hidden agendas and Terry IMO is one of those people.  In 2 years, saying IL bred champ might be like saying Alaskan bred champ the way the game is going to pot here, and two-faced people who kiss the Gestapo's arses aren't what this game (or this forum) needs.   trotter  TC

Dad,

Im not in undergraduate school, i wish i was, id be out partying and not on listening to this shit (i dont know whats wrong with me.)  Where did you graduate from and with what degree?

How can someone win with you?  First im waiting to see the big city lights, then when i mentioned i lived in a city that because of tourism has flourished with billions upon billions of dollars of investments, im proud to be a hillbilly who lived in florida? what the hell are you talking about.  i guess it would be better to live in chicago listening to the gun shots and rap music. 

Im done defending myself and my college and the stables ive worked for and the horses ive trained.  Next time you want to tell me that i dont know anything about a horse i'll meet you at a stable and maybe after a month or two and you get some shit on your flip flops, you will no longer be "afraid" to get on a track full of horses.
Old Horse

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 10:39:58 PM »

Son you be proud of who you are and what you are. You don't have to prove yourself to T.C. the jackass. I've been around along time and this guy is a pain in the ass. At least you are trying and that's more than I can say about alot that get on here.He delights in picking on people and that's his life enjoyment--sick isn't it?I like reading something that is not backstabbing the guys all the time. Just consider the sourse with some of these posters and know that your opinion is alot better than most on here.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 10:54:07 PM »

Son you be proud of who you are and what you are. You don't have to prove yourself to T.C. the jackass. I've been around along time and this guy is a pain in the ass. At least you are trying and that's more than I can say about alot that get on here.He delights in picking on people and that's his life enjoyment--sick isn't it?I like reading something that is not backstabbing the guys all the time. Just consider the sourse with some of these posters and know that your opinion is alot better than most on here.
...and I thought abtruth's posts were hard on the eye.  Sheeeeesh ! Spoken like a true broken down, old horse that's an ill-bred nag.  Quit strummin on those dueling banjoes and learn the game.  This game is played out in the NY/NJ metroplex, Toronto, Cleveland, and Chicagoland - not in downstate Illinois.   trotter  TC  P.S. Call me when your grades are Big Ten or good private school material if you think you can come on here and boast about going to a dump like SIU.  Stick to the fairs and racing for less than $1,500.
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2006, 10:57:56 PM »

Funny the biggest stable in the country is from downstate.  Please teach me "the game".....please.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2006, 11:03:31 PM »

Funny the biggest stable in the country is from downstate.  Please teach me "the game".....please.
Biggest stable ?  In what ?  Erv has the best mare in N.A. right now.  If Mr. Teague gets Rainbow Blue geared up, we'll have quite a show on our hands this summer.  Please tell Mr. Glazer, Mr. Siegal, Mr. Victor and the rest how their stables are dogcrap and how you guys have the best mousetrap and tons more than them invested.  Know your place son and quit looking like a country oaf with the stupid statements.   trotter  TC    P.S.  How's that squeaky clean owner of loyal Op doing ?  Is his electronic monitoring bracelet around his ankle too tight or is his criminal behavior over - for now ?  Fill us in.
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 11:14:37 PM »

Stupid statement?  I said biggest stable, who has a bigger stable than Erv? Name it.  By the way, don't question my intelligence, because you have no idea who I am or my intelligence level.  However, if I find out who you are I will put you in your place when I see you..thats for sure. 

P.S.  What do I care if Waxman pays anybody or screws anybody over?  He doesnt mess with Erv or anyone who does work on the horses from Erv's stable.  BigE should be congratulated on being the only person to stay on top of this guy.  When did I say he had squeaky clean owners anyway?
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 11:31:43 PM »

Old Horse,

Your right.  Isn't it amazing how some people get off by trying to talk down to others?  Especially, not to their face.
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2006, 11:34:07 PM »

Quit strummin on those dueling banjoes and learn the game. This game is played out in the NY/NJ metroplex, Toronto, Cleveland, and Chicagoland - not in downstate Illinois.

TC,

Your are right the "big time" is out east and up north, but those horses have to learn somewhere. In the 4 programs I found from this summers fairs i have found some names that have competed all over North America. PA High, Miss Gator, Fox Valley Virtue, Steadfast, RTHotSauce, Party At Hardyhall, and Patriotic Sport. Theres more that have come from the fairs and went to the national level but I dont have enough time to research them all. There are plenty of "fair" horses that have won in Chicago and Indy and everywhere. Its also pretty amazing how the downstate Illinois bred horses are doing very well out east.

Tannor

P.S. Duke you better be studian for your mid terms while your wasting your time on here. You gotta pass so you can be my lawyer.

Edited: Add Constant Change, and two greats Taser Gun and Randolph Duke.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 11:47:16 PM by Tannor » Report to moderator   Logged

They're at the gate!!!!
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2006, 12:09:41 AM »

Constant Change was a brute so it was sad to see him fold up like a old paper towel last week.
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2006, 12:29:43 AM »

honest one do you know what you are watching?
  lets see this was constant second start in over a year you just dont worry about one illinois best pacing horses give him a couple starts when he gets tighten up look out boys!!!!
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2006, 12:30:16 AM »

Rduke, etc...

Don't get too worked up talking to TC.  He is the biggest (and I mean biggest) droken down bustout horseplayer of them all.  When he comes walking in to the booths at Balmoral you can hear a faint noise eminating from the cushions.  They're saying, "Please not me, please not me."   That is, the ones that don't have a permanent and gigantic ass indentation from this guys huge ass cheeks. LMFAO.
The best part is that he hangs with Ryan B.  Whats wrong with that?  Well, when he is not hanging with Ryan, he is fond of telling people that Ryan B. is one of the trainers not being asked back to Hoosier due to the fixed race scandal.  TC, you see, knows it all and isn't afraid to show no loyalty.  Nice guy, huh?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2006, 01:00:13 AM »

Rduke, etc...

Don't get too worked up talking to TC.  He is the biggest (and I mean biggest) droken down bustout horseplayer of them all.  When he comes walking in to the booths at Balmoral you can hear a faint noise eminating from the cushions.  They're saying, "Please not me, please not me."   That is, the ones that don't have a permanent and gigantic ass indentation from this guys huge ass cheeks. LMFAO.
The best part is that he hangs with Ryan B.  Whats wrong with that?  Well, when he is not hanging with Ryan, he is fond of telling people that Ryan B. is one of the trainers not being asked back to Hoosier due to the fixed race scandal.  TC, you see, knows it all and isn't afraid to show no loyalty.  Nice guy, huh?
Get your facts straight and get off of "slurping duty" on Bonomo for 2 seconds while you're at it.  Ryan Bellamy is a great kid and a young trainer who will do good things in this business, which is more than I can say for you toothless inbreds.  I don't know where you 80 I.Q. morons get your info from, but it's 180 degrees WRONG.  I never backstab my friends in this business- that's how I roll !  Stupid, jealous hillbillies aren't worth 2 cents and you goofs add up to about a dime.  Go defend the inept IHHA and especially the king of the speech impediments Georgie Boy.  You people make me laugh, then sick with your stupid lies -one after another.  I guarantee you that you won't find more people as fiercely loyal as my friends and I at the races.  You maggots can't teach Rin tin tin to bury a bone, cash anything other than $2 win on a dead chalk, or add 2+2.  Go to bed and dream that you'll ever earn a decent living, live in a nice home, drive a nice automobile, and have friends like a Ryan Bellamy, who we all should learn from when it come to treating others.  How dare you sully his name on here you scumbag inbred morons !   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2006, 01:03:13 AM »

The only one in this conversation that sullied his name is you!!!
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2006, 01:05:59 AM »

One of the fattest people at Balmoral is going to knock George B's speech patterns?  That cracks me up.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2006, 01:06:32 AM »

You're a lying Bonomosucker and that's gotta hurt.  Do you talk as poorly as he does, with the squeal and the lisp ? SSSSSSSSSSufferin' Ssssssssuccotash !  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2006, 01:09:43 AM »

Ryan B. is a good guy.  Its too bad that you talk about him behind his back.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2006, 01:11:15 AM »

You don't even know him...or me for that matter.  that is as clear as a bell you fake poseur- slurper of Bonomo and the IHHA.   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2006, 01:12:05 AM »

That's OK.  Buy him a lap dance on your next trip to the strip club.  Maybe you'll earn back that loyalty youre so proud of!
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2006, 01:13:01 AM »

kellytuc,

So can I be assured that when TC tells me my law school isn't a school of higher education, because it's in Southern Illinois, that he himself isn't exactly Ivy League material?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2006, 01:13:54 AM »

That's OK.  Buy him a lap dance on your next trip to the strip club.  Maybe you'll earn back that loyalty youre so proud of!
I don't have to earn anything back, you lying slurper.  Tell us your real agenda liar.  You couldn't get a story right to save your inbred soul.   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2006, 01:14:19 AM »

And nice job knocking Andy Rob. earlier today.  Youre a moron!
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2006, 01:17:22 AM »

Rduke,
The only thing he has to do with ivy is that he once drunkenly threw up over the right field wall at Wrigley field.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2006, 01:18:36 AM »

kellytuc,

So can I be assured that when TC tells me my law school isn't a school of higher education, because it's in Southern Illinois, that he himself isn't exactly Ivy League material?
Blast a Dukey, I received a 33 on my LSAT.  I needn't explain how that score is nice to very good to a sharp Saluki whizkid like you, do I ?  Loyola and the U oF Minnesota were my stomping grounds because I couldn't afford Dartmouth myself.  Anyhow, Dan *** will be the first to tell you that a good street education is just as valuable, and you don't get that watching animals copulate on the farm my son.   trotter  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2006, 01:23:41 AM »

And nice job knocking Andy Rob. earlier today.  Youre a moron!
You mean the comment about the chemistry set ?  I don't think that qualifies as a personal remark, do you ?  someone was musing about how many races he won last w/e and the time and place for your rebuttal was then and there, was it not ?  Gee, I can't please an anonymous, lying, troll.  What a shame.   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2006, 01:28:48 AM »

Yes, it is a personal remark because you're calling into question the way he earns his living and performs his job.  You knocking that is personal.  Now go and try to assuage your gold star loyalty.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2006, 01:30:40 AM »

Yes, it is a personal remark because you're calling into question the way he earns his living and performs his job.  You knocking that is personal.  Now go and try to assuage your gold star loyalty.
now work on this with Bonomo..."The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain" while servicing him OK ?   trotter  TC
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006, 02:33:03 AM »

Blast a Dukey, I received a 33 on my LSAT.  I needn't explain how that score is nice to very good to a sharp Saluki whizkid like you, do I ?  Loyola and the U oF Minnesota were my stomping grounds because I couldn't afford Dartmouth myself.  Anyhow, Dan *** will be the first to tell you that a good street education is just as valuable, and you don't get that watching animals copulate on the farm my son.   trotter  TC

TC,

Here is proof TC is a fraud.  He claims he got a 33 on his LSAT!  What the hell are you talking about?  Funny that you call me "whizkid" in the next sentence.  The average LSAT score in the country is somewhere around 155.  To get into University of Minnesota the lowest LSAT score accepted is 160 and that is if you were at a 3.8 gpa or higher.  If you were at a 3.48 gpa you would need a LSAT of 166.  Here is a link from LSAC (Law School Admissions Council) that will allow everyone to see the proof of what I just posted http://officialguide.lsac.org/OFFGUIDE/pdf/aba6874.pdf .  Do you even know what an LSAT is?  Did you mean SAT, to get into undergraduate college? Because that ranges in the 1600's I think and they don't even use that scoring system in Illinois.  You tell me what the hell your talking about genius.  If you got a 33 on your LSAT im sure you went ahead and attended lawschool, where in life are you now?  What law firm, or do you have your own practice, or maybe your a state's attorney?
I DONT BELIEVE A DAMN THING YOU SAY BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT! AND NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE IM PLANNING ON ASKING YOU ABOUT IT TO YOUR LYING FACE AT BALMORAL OR MAYWOOD NEXT WEEK WHEN IM ON SPRINGBREAK...CYA SOON

PS I dont think *** or Joe D need you kissing their ass.  Take care of yourself.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 02:37:03 AM by RDUKE » Report to moderator   Logged
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006, 02:59:58 AM »

I would imagine it was the ACT he was talking about. 33 is a very good score for that.
Harness fan

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006, 04:27:30 AM »

What can i say ?  All I can say is that when I was hot walking Staying Together and Bilateral, you were gettin' some lernin' in da little red skoolhouse and dreamin' of da big city wit' da twinklin' lights - LOL  I have no qualms with Erv as a trainer - just as a public speaker (yikes !).  I have several statebred champs pictures on my wall - like Ray Gay Skipper, Fox Valley Porsche, and a few others.  I even took Staying Together for a little spin near the barns, but alas I was too scared to jog that A.M. @ Spk with all the other horses.  On the t-bred side, I've got my winner's circle pictures with three no-names...John Henry, Hansel (my favorite), and Unbridled.  I gave up my t-bred interests years ago to focus on the standardbreds.  There's some enlightenment.

On that note, I am not any other poster on this topic.  I had ONE troll name for 2 posts in December and that's it !  Terry may be a good guy but he has a definite agenda on here and that makes him biased in his opinions.  i sport no such bias.  I try to call them as I see them.  I hope loyal Op runs off each and every time.  She's a true champ and no one can dispute that.

What irks me the most is how some people come on here with their facts all wrong - time after time.  When they are proven wrong - no apology, just a signup under another fake name and more stupid lies.  Sorry if you can't see my point.   trotter  TC
T.C. I actually like "most" of your posts but I do love t-breds and I think it would be cool if you post your pic of J. Henry! Just the horse of course for anyminity or however thats spelled...
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2006, 07:46:11 AM »

Rduke,

Great post!  Maybe TC scored 33 on his IQ test and he is secretly jealous of all those "80 IQ" people he likes to talk about.  TC again has shown he has a good command of the facts....not!  It's ok, TC those tests are very hard in and of themselves..... its not reasonable to think that you would know what the hell test you were taking.  Oh my God, this is hilarious!  I think you score a 33 on the LSAT just for putting your name on the answer sheet - or at least your initials. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2006, 08:02:58 AM »

I received a 33 on my LSAT.  trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2006, 08:11:05 AM »

I received a 33 on my LSAT.  trotter  TC
Oh my God!  Where is Richard breath?  He'd go crazy reading this.  Conrats on that score TC.  What do you suppose the Balmoral bookkeeper that you like bashing would have scored?  What with the average being 152 and all.  With your command of numbers, I'd like to see you assume that job.
Thanks, though.  This will have me laughing all day at work!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2006, 08:22:21 AM »

R Duke and kellytuc, since I'm guessing you both are young and youthful exuberance has given you false hope, I must inform you both that in June 1991, the LSAT was rescaled the old ranges were a 10 to a 48.  Nowadays, I think you future lawyers (who obviously know little about the history of anything) go after a scale of 120 to 180.  In 1986, a 33 (or a 41) was a perfectly acceptable score and worthy of admission to Loyola, De Paul, Kent, John Marshall, and others in the Chicagoland area.  I think after a retest, a point or two better would have been University of Michigan (a top 5 law school) material and borderline for Northwestern, also a very fine school.  I'll be nice and not rail you both for being ignorant of this fact.  Have a nice day and ask the governor next time you are done shoveling manure in Springfield how he did on the test.  We took it at the same time and he left NU undergrad and ended up at Pepperdine Law if I recall.  Cheesy  - sand, surf, and law books for all dudes -cowabunga !   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 10:57:13 AM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2006, 09:11:23 AM »

On the t-bred side, I've got my winner's circle pictures with three no-names...John Henry, Hansel (my favorite), and Unbridled.  I gave up my t-bred interests years ago to focus on the standardbreds.

An interesting thing about t-breds, the good ones get a lot written about them, so you can read a lot about them on the Internet. It isn't hard to read about those three, and who their owners and trainers were.

John Henry - Sam Rubin - Ron McAnally
Unbridled - Frances Genter - Carl Nafzger
Hansel - Lazy Lane aka Joe Albritton - Frank Brothers

That's three different owners, all singles not partnerships, none with initials TC, and three different trainers from different regions of the country. Just curious, what was your "interest" in or "connection" to these horses, other than somehow getting to stand in the Winner's Circle with them at some point?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2006, 09:38:06 AM »

An interesting thing about t-breds, the good ones get a lot written about them, so you can read a lot about them on the Internet. It isn't hard to read about those three, and who their owners and trainers were.

John Henry - Sam Rubin - Ron McAnally
Unbridled - Frances Genter - Carl Nafzger
Hansel - Lazy Lane aka Joe Albritton - Frank Brothers

That's three different owners, all singles not partnerships, none with initials TC, and three different trainers from different regions of the country. Just curious, what was your "interest" in or "connection" to these horses, other than somehow getting to stand in the Winner's Circle with them at some point?
Tonymfan, good question.  There is one Zelig-like thread to all of these horses.  Yours truly has been friends with a guy who almost literally gave his life to the world of racing for as long as I can remember.  This person has many friends in the business of both harness racing and t-bred racing.  This person was an expert groom who worked here, in CA, MI, and other places.  He and his brother can pick up a phone and get people like Bob McIntosh, Frank Brothers, Ron Mcanally, Rene Laarman, Howard Parker, Mario Baillargeon, and many others to vouch for them.  One brother worked (and still does) on the t-bred side and one worked since he was 7 on the harness side.  He lists Dave Magee as a old friend even.  My picture with John Henry was taken in CA.  The Hansel photo is actually a "promo" photo, with a winner's circle cropped therein.  The Unbridled photo was in the winner's circle at AP in I believe his first start back for his 4 year old season.  It was a 7f allowance race, and he ran down Spanish Drummer (a very good sprinter) to do it.  I never got into the winner's circle with that "6 claimer" Staying Together because we had a running bet of "loser buys the Labbatt's Blue" going with Tracy (McIntosh's 2nd) and Jeff (Laarman's stakes shipper/caretaker) and we chose Bilateral (oops) to win one of those classic matchups.  Staying together bested Bilateral in an Affirmed/ Alydar-like matchup in the Am-Nat Elims, Finals, USPC @ Spk., USPC @ the Big M, and the Breeder's Crown at @Mohawk 5/8 that season.  We dropped a fortune in Labbatt's Blues that summer -ouch.   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 10:27:23 AM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2006, 09:49:12 AM »

Thank you TC.
mymymy

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »

TC,
are you really a friend of a friend of the groom of John Drew too?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2006, 09:54:21 AM »

I would imagine it was the ACT he was talking about. 33 is a very good score for that.
Supernaut, you might be onto something...I took those test so many years ago I may have me ACT and LSAT scores mixed up.  I'll have to check through old records and see if I have those exact records.  Don't be too hard on Kellytuc and R Duke for not knowing they changed the specs on the LSAT in 1991.  I know i took it in 1986 and I recall taking at least 3 ACT/SATs.  Notre Dame required at the time 2 of one of those tests so I retook at least one of them.  Anyhow, that's ancient history and let's get back to talking harness racing.  I'm through for now trying to remember and trying to educate every hayseed from Bugtussle.  Was it 33/ACT and 41 LSAT ?  I honestly am confused now.  Oh well, I do know I was accepted at Loyola School of Law and was attempting to shoot for Michigan when I took a "real" job at that time and put law school on hold.    trotter  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2006, 10:02:19 AM »

TC,
are you really a friend of a friend of the groom of John Drew too?
mymymy, I don't know you at all so I choose not to answer any questions for newbies at this time.  I will say this, any decent businessman, horseplayer, handicapper, whatever puts the information curve at the top of one's list in importance.  John S. could tell you that in a heartbeat. (Good) information is as valuable a commodity as any in life in general.  This goes beyond "...I heard on a horse..." and the like.  You learn something new everyday and you try to keep up.  I can't blame folks who want to take potshots at me for not knowing a test procedure was changed 15 years ago.  However, most people do a little homework before firing away.  No one can get it right each and every time, but some goofs on here are batting about .100 and tell insane lies because they lead sad lives. PATHETIC when you think about it.   trotter  TC
off stride

« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2006, 11:10:20 AM »

dont tell us terry went on a 'hunt' with dick cheney
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »

Guys:

Most of what you guys are posting about Terry Hunt couldn't be further from the truth.  Let me tell you my opinion of Terry Hunt and what kind of person I perceive him to be.

When the recent horsemen’s strike was in effect and there were many IHHA meetings, I went up after one of them and introduced myself to Terry.  In the short time since, he has been nothing short of a wonderful person to me.   

From the moment I shook Terry's hand, he has treated me with respect and professionalism.  You won't find a more passionate and honest person who truly cares about the future of Illinois harness racing than Terry Hunt, in my opinion.

Terry is a brilliant and energetic individual who I could only hope to imitate one day.  Those of you who are bashing him on this forum appall me.  If Terry has an agenda, it's that he wants the Illinois harness racing program to return to the forefront as the industry leader it once was. 

He is a levelheaded guy who I admire and am proud to call my friend.  In the short time that I have known him, the advice he has given me always seems to be right on and truthful.

Very often, I display unprofessional emotions of anger on this forum.  Terry is always the first one to catch me in a private message and offer words of wisdom.  When I was posting the question of the day, I sometimes offered slanted questions or questions that made the industry look bad.  Terry was always there to point out my mistake and offer his help.  How can that be bad thing, I ask?  In fact, when I stop and think for a moment about how Terry has helped me to become a better person, I can only say that you guys have no idea what you are missing if you don't have a person like Terry Hunt in your life.  I can't thank him enough for his friendship.  He has been helpful and always willing to give a word of advice to anyone needing anything.   

This industry needs more people like Terry Hunt and I would encourage any of you that think differently to get to know Terry and see what he is all about.  He is an open-minded person who is persistent in trying to make things better for everyone. 

Terry is a far cry from a "management" person and is able to separate his personal feelings from what is best for everyone.  That my friends is a true professional.  Get to know Terry Hunt.  I'm sure glad I did and appreciate everything he does for Illinois racing and me personally.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Running Rebel for Life)   
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 06:19:22 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: