Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 04:41:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All you Youngs Tower fans start lining up  (Read 2735 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »

thanks dlee and dan nance.
dan, you of all people have the thickest skin to stay on here. one day this forum will work to perfection and everybody will chime in instead of being afraid.
I appreciate you sticking it out Dan, even thought there are enough trolls that make you want to scream.

dlee, if it wasnt for the ***hole on this site, you'd be a perfect example of someone who has so much knowledge of harness racing and has so much to offer the people who want to get in the business, but people like egyptian sandman make you want to stay quiet.

oh well, one day, it will change for the better. I've been laughed at for writing on this site but if I can help just one person it will be well worth it !!!!!!!

Yes John you're right. One day it will all change. One day this forum will become as dead as trackslew.com. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2006, 09:18:52 AM »

John,

Why do you give a shit what these people say.  You pay your bills which is more than what  most of them do.
Good Luck.  I must admit Jim Eaton was an interesting choice.  It has been a long time since
Jim has had a good horse.  I never had a problem with him. I hope you heat up with the weather.
Thats JOSS in the winners circle.

Heede

Hey people, use the spell check button.
egyptian sandman

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2006, 09:56:59 AM »

even mikey van dee heedee knows jim eaton sucks as a trainer.  the reeson why eaton has not had a good horse is he is a management kissass and  rat.   nobody wants to say a word to eaton because anything you tell him goes right back to langley and doc.  i never said eaton could not trane a hotrse just that john made a terrible choice by firing homer to go to eaton.  thats like taking a butter knife to a gun fight. lol.  john isnt stupid but he nos he made a bad choice with eaton.  unless he spends more money getting good horses eaton will him in the poor house like he did to sid weiner and joey papa.  ask those guys all about jim eaton and how he was fixing races and juicing horses in the early 90s.  jim eaton thinks he is above all that and better than everyone today because he is langelys and johnsosn trainer.  ask gordon norris about him here in mich and you will see what kind of person eaton is.  oh yeah he screwed harvey eisman and steve serges up here too and they want nothing to do with his management asslicking.  jim eaton == rat rat rat squeelin tattle tale
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2006, 10:01:40 AM »

Hey Sandman PM me ,it is good to see you back on the forum.  I will be at the ARL OTB Tues and Wed.
If you are who I think you are.  I will buy you a cold one.  Tell JK hello.

Heede
Tsunami

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2006, 09:42:15 PM »

Yes John you're right. One day it will all change. One day this forum will become as dead as trackslew.com. 

IS THIS A THREAT OR A PROMISE  Undecided
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2006, 10:41:57 PM »

The horse is a  rat
tough business

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2006, 02:07:20 PM »

Last time I will post it!!  Horse needs CUM and NV!!  3/13/06 JMO