Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 03:46:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All you Youngs Tower fans start lining up  (Read 2598 times)
tough business

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2006, 04:27:10 PM »

Friday at the BIG M, watch her get her ass handed to her again!!  JS please send her back to CUM@NV!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 07:55:38 PM »

Youngs Tower Roles this week. Erv said she is ready,

Heede

Good luck John.
bettor2belucky

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 08:07:45 PM »

That's a weak field ,she should roll or head back west...........good luck john

Bettor

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,is a government big enough to take away everything you have."  Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the President I can afford better." Barack Hussein Obama
bigwrench
professional left handed hammer opperator

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 09:42:45 AM »

she was ready alright, for a ride back west?? those 2 to 1 odds had to be mostly chicago money!!!!!!1 glad i left her and andy out,  but did get $$ on MADURA at a good price too!!!

Live harness racing in Toledo Ohio sucks, and its only going to get worse!!

if its got Tits or Tires you will have problems!
off stride

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 09:54:09 AM »

just once i'dike to see her get a first over trip and do what she does best....that being grind , if she cant get it done then oh well... nobody was coming home from off the pace in that race last night
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 09:56:03 AM »

maroon  Just looked overmatched to me.
john

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 10:46:16 AM »

I can say this about the Big M, its a Tough Business. I've absolutely have had no luck at the Big M and have spent some decent money out there. IT IS A TOUGH BUSINESS OUT EAST.
bigwrench
professional left handed hammer opperator

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »

yes it is tough.. thats why tho when some of these fellows from back this way do win, its  pretty neat!  they do earn those  victories when they get them

Live harness racing in Toledo Ohio sucks, and its only going to get worse!!

if its got Tits or Tires you will have problems!
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 11:48:22 AM »

I can say this about the Big M, its a Tough Business. I've absolutely have had no luck at the Big M and have spent some decent money out there. IT IS A TOUGH BUSINESS OUT EAST.

John
             Find a new driver for the horse. Andy doesn't get along with that mare.
race track phil

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 12:27:45 PM »

JOHN ,           first of all andy could see nobody was leaving except the rail horse , he should have left and got the 3 hole like the winner did ! I know the horse is better than she looked in that race . I know one thing mares are very tempermental and she really has'nt looked good since brennan choked her down in the hole against restive and loyal ! hard to figure the answer ! but I'm sure she will bounce back and show her real talent . maybe a little 2 week rest in the field will get her fired up again . just guessing ! I'm no trainer . danny was very good with mares he could probably give you some tips . I'm not saying erv does'nt know what he's doing , but sometimes another trainer's imput can help . most good trainers have little secrets that work . danny remember buch's goat with that richardson horse he had ! GOOD LUCK JOHN SHE WILL BE BACK !                RTP
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 12:37:24 PM »

JOHN ,           first of all andy could see nobody was leaving except the rail horse , he should have left and got the 3 hole like the winner did ! I know the horse is better than she looked in that race . I know one thing mares are very tempermental and she really has'nt looked good since brennan choked her down in the hole against restive and loyal ! hard to figure the answer ! but I'm sure she will bounce back and show her real talent . maybe a little 2 week rest in the field will get her fired up again . just guessing ! I'm no trainer . danny was very good with mares he could probably give you some tips . I'm not saying erv does'nt know what he's doing , but sometimes another trainer's imput can help . most good trainers have little secrets that work . danny remember buch's goat with that richardson horse he had ! GOOD LUCK JOHN SHE WILL BE BACK !                RTP

You're right Phil, mares are very tempermental. Remember Monique Miss A? When I changed grooms from Ben " the mexican " to Mike Pernice she wouldn't race worth a damn. I had to give her back to Ben and she went back into the FM invite. She just didn't like Mike because he messed with her too much.

Maybe that's whats wrong with Tower (doesn't like the groom) but who knows. I know one thing, she doesn't race worth a damn for Andy. If I was her trainer Andy would be off. 
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 01:34:02 PM »

youngs tower is a monster mare and no body can say other wize.jon swarts can make a lot of monie with her even if he and homer no longer a team.i now the cumalags well in mishigan and they can get horses to go.tower will win in newjersey and get reel good youll see it.truth
High Octane

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 02:39:00 PM »

THIS FILLY COULDN'T GO BYE ME LAST NIGHT. ANDY PULLED HER AND SHE WOULDN'T PASS THE DEAD HORSES THAT WERE IN FRONT OF HER. DRIVER,SICKNESS,OR JUST PLAIN SOUR. HOPE THEY GET FIXED OR IT'S BREEDING TIME.
john

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 02:40:45 PM »

To dan, race track phil, and abtruth, thanks for the input. Mares are very tempermental. Dan and phil are absolutely right, a change of grooms can do it. I want to give her a couple more at the big m before coming back to michigan. very frustrating but erv and andy are giving 110%. Sometimes, no matter how much effort you put in, it just doesnt gel.
Hey abtruth, you are cracking me up, you have probably won multiple spelling bee championships in the world.
race track phil, your amazing on your knowledge of all facets of the business.
Danny Boy, thanks for your input always. Good luck to you and I learned last night to stay away from betting horses to show.
egyptian sandman

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2006, 02:45:57 PM »

it was just a few weeks ago that john s was on here bragging about that asslicker jim eaton winning a race for him.  well where is jim eaton now, he is kissing langleys ass and john is losing his ass.  john give your horses back to homer a guy who is honest and does not suck up to management like eaton. you no that you made a big mistake so save face and admit you screwd up.  go homer your better than all of these guys john has trying to replace you.  you did not deserve to be pissed on like john did to you.  keep winning homer stick it right up johns poop chute!!!!!!!!!! maroon  john, at least when homer was your trainer you always had the numner 1 or 2 hole.  you were real lucky at the draws!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 02:51:22 PM by egyptian sandman » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 03:22:53 PM »

To dan, race track phil, and abtruth, thanks for the input. Mares are very tempermental. Dan and phil are absolutely right, a change of grooms can do it. I want to give her a couple more at the big m before coming back to michigan. very frustrating but erv and andy are giving 110%. Sometimes, no matter how much effort you put in, it just doesnt gel.
Hey abtruth, you are cracking me up, you have probably won multiple spelling bee championships in the world.
race track phil, your amazing on your knowledge of all facets of the business.
Danny Boy, thanks for your input always. Good luck to you and I learned last night to stay away from betting horses to show.

Hey Johnny Boy

Andy boy wasn't worried about hurting your feelings when asked on the Meadowlands pre-race show about Young's Tower and whether or not she fits in with the big mares. He told the country he didn't think she could go with those. So, don't you worry about taking Andy Boy off that mare and hurting his feelings. He doesn't get along with her and the horse looks dull when Andy boy is sitting behind her. At least when George drove her she looked like she was on the bit with pace.

As always, good luck Johnny boy and I learned that don't bet on Tower if Andy boy is driving. 
john

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »

egytptian sandman, very disrespectful and uncalled for. Jim has had 2 starts for us. Both checks. 1 win with a rat filly. I dont mind if you disrespect me but Jim Eaton does not deserve this. Jim has been very fair to me like Homer. I am not losing my ass even though I could drop a couple of pounds. If you are keeping score we have double digit wins in 2006 with not many racehorses.
I definitely did not piss on Homer. Homer is a big boy and has had many owners. He has been on both sides, of getting horses, and having horses taken away from him.
egyptian sandman keep ranting and raving. This forum is smart enough to listen to facts. In harness racing I will always have my side of the story that I can go to bed each night very soundly.
In 2003, we had 59 wins and Homer got his first training title, I dont think I pissed on him or his family. In 2004, we had 77 wins, Homer did very well financially with me.
We both respect the fact that we each helped each others families. The only thing I liked about your post was when you said, "keep winning homer". I surely would love to have Homer win another training title. The way Homer conducts business helps bring new owners to the business unlike other horseman. If there were more Homers there would be more owners not saying the game is fixed. As for Jim Eaton, I put him side by side with Homer. I dont care what posters without a name (trolls) have to say. By the way the other trainers I've used have been awesome, Plowman, Cox, Clegg, and Miller. Right now I've had a lot of success because of Swinko. Her UDRS can be matched with just about anyones !!!!!!!!!!!1
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2006, 04:06:13 PM »

egytptian sandman, very disrespectful and uncalled for. Jim has had 2 starts for us. Both checks. 1 win with a rat filly. I dont mind if you disrespect me but Jim Eaton does not deserve this. Jim has been very fair to me like Homer. I am not losing my ass even though I could drop a couple of pounds. If you are keeping score we have double digit wins in 2006 with not many racehorses.
I definitely did not piss on Homer. Homer is a big boy and has had many owners. He has been on both sides, of getting horses, and having horses taken away from him.
egyptian sandman keep ranting and raving. This forum is smart enough to listen to facts. In harness racing I will always have my side of the story that I can go to bed each night very soundly.
In 2003, we had 59 wins and Homer got his first training title, I dont think I pissed on him or his family. In 2004, we had 77 wins, Homer did very well financially with me.
We both respect the fact that we each helped each others families. The only thing I liked about your post was when you said, "keep winning homer". I surely would love to have Homer win another training title. The way Homer conducts business helps bring new owners to the business unlike other horseman. If there were more Homers there would be more owners not saying the game is fixed. As for Jim Eaton, I put him side by side with Homer. I dont care what posters without a name (trolls) have to say. By the way the other trainers I've used have been awesome, Plowman, Cox, Clegg, and Miller. Right now I've had a lot of success because of Swinko. Her UDRS can be matched with just about anyones !!!!!!!!!!!1

John
          Go where you make money. If your trainer isn't doing good any longer then jump ship and go to someone else. I'm sure the trainers you "can " will go on and do just fine. Remember one thing, be careful not to run out of top trainers because if you do then you will he history.   
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 05:15:50 PM »

it was just a few weeks ago that john s was on here bragging about that asslicker jim eaton winning a race for him.  well where is jim eaton now, he is kissing langleys ass and john is losing his ass.  john give your horses back to homer a guy who is honest and does not suck up to management like eaton. you no that you made a big mistake so save face and admit you screwd up.  go homer your better than all of these guys john has trying to replace you.  you did not deserve to be pissed on like john did to you.  keep winning homer stick it right up johns poop chute!!!!!!!!!! maroon  john, at least when homer was your trainer you always had the numner 1 or 2 hole.  you were real lucky at the draws!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me clue you in on something, laddie. Homer doesn't need to train horses for any outside owners. Homer has more money then he knows what to do with. With all the aggravation that goes along with training horses for people it's beyond me why Homer would even want to bother training horses for outside owners at this stage in his career to go along with all the money he has.   
egyptian sandman

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2006, 06:22:28 PM »

john s your funny.  jim eaton along side of homer now thats funny.  how come that filly is a rat now that eaton has her and she wasnt when homer had her?  eaton brainwashing you already.  home has more calss in his penis than eaton will ever have in this business.  it looks like you got away from homer and went running to eaton so you can kiss managements ass like he does.  maybee eaton will get you in touch with the right management people.  what a shame.  eaton will take you to the cleaners like he did to sid weiner too.  go ahead and stay with jim eaton a guy who bats .0050 like duncan pricwe.  duncan is probably a bwetter trainer but they both have one thing in common......magagement kissass. just ask sid weiner or jeff tilden what kind of person jim eaton is?  they know that he is out for himself and will steal your money blind.  he should be barred from this business like he was in mich.  go ahead and come to the paddock tonite so you can help root for langleys and the johnstons horse to win the series final tonite.  yuou know that horse that eaton trains for management for free the horses name is third day and look at who owns him.  i hope you, jim eaton and all of the management coc***kers loss your ass!!! thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2006, 07:30:06 PM »

Find out when Raceway Park is open. MAYBE she can beat those types again.
john

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2006, 09:28:07 PM »

I'm laughing hard at all the nonsense that can be spewed.
Why cant people just be happy for people Huh??
Dan Nance, you know theres a bigger story that wont be told about my past relationships with trainers.
I've only fired one trainer ever.
I dont have the time to change trainers, I have bigger things going on in my life. For me to change trainers, it takes a lot. Dan your getting tiresome with your story of your only as good as your last race. Sounds like a line from an ex trainer (you).
Its always the owners who are the wrong people. If that makes you feel better, to blame the owner, than so be it.
Egyptian Sandman, Homer was the one who told me ozzies girl was nothing not jim eaton. you are so wrong with your first line of how "she wasnt a rat when  homer had her" egyptian sandman your informations is so wrong I've elected to not even write to you again.

As far as running to another trainer. Not one other trainer or driver has ever solicited my business. I made all changes on my own freewill. In the tbred business most jockeys go behind each others backs with the use of agents, some trainers sell there souls for owners.

Maybe I should just stop writing on this site again. I hate having to hear people tell lies and  go after peoples characters falsely. I can handle the truth but to listen to slimy things like egyptian sandman is bullshit. 
DLeestable

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2006, 09:47:20 PM »

Why cant people just be happy for people ??

John,

On Barn to Wire?  Seriously? Unheard of.  It is backstabbing, ballbusting, and babbling.
Dan Nance

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2006, 09:55:09 PM »

Why cant people just be happy for people ??

John,

On Barn to Wire?  Seriously? Unheard of.  It is backstabbing, ballbusting, and babbling.

John

On Barn to Wire? Seriously? No different then on the backside or in the horse business. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF BACKSTABBERS, LIARS, AND BABBLING.
john

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2006, 10:09:32 PM »

thanks dlee and dan nance.
dan, you of all people have the thickest skin to stay on here. one day this forum will work to perfection and everybody will chime in instead of being afraid.
I appreciate you sticking it out Dan, even thought there are enough trolls that make you want to scream.

dlee, if it wasnt for the ***hole on this site, you'd be a perfect example of someone who has so much knowledge of harness racing and has so much to offer the people who want to get in the business, but people like egyptian sandman make you want to stay quiet.

oh well, one day, it will change for the better. I've been laughed at for writing on this site but if I can help just one person it will be well worth it !!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: