Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 11:28:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DANNY BOY NANCE  (Read 1090 times)
LITTLETT

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2006, 11:07:26 AM »

I THINK IT'S TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY YOU SAY YOU HAVE SINCE YOU THINK YOUR THE HALL OF FAME TRAINER THE GURU OF THE HORSE WORLD
HERE'S THE DEAL JUNE 15,2006 I WILL PUT $75.000 INTO LITTLE RACING STABLE ACCOUNT YOU PUT $75.000 INTO YOUR RACING ACCOUNT THEN WE BOTH BUILD A STABLE AT THE END OF 2006 DEC 31,2006 THE ACCOUNT THAT HAS THE MOST VALUE BOTH IN STOCK AND IN MONEY TAKES OVER BOTH STABLES NO QUESTIONS ASKED IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU HAVE $15.000 IN PURSE MONEY AND $100.000 IN STOCK
AND I HAVE $10.000 IN PURSE MONEY AND $85.000 IN STOCK YOU WOULD THEN TAKE OVER AND OWN MY $85.000 STOCK IN FULL THE SAME WOULD GO FOR ME I HAVE ALLREADY HAD A CONTRACT DRAWN UP
LET'S SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE DANNY BOY
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 11:25:03 AM »

I THINK IT'S TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY YOU SAY YOU HAVE SINCE YOU THINK YOUR THE HALL OF FAME TRAINER THE GURU OF THE HORSE WORLD
HERE'S THE DEAL JUNE 15,2006 I WILL PUT $75.000 INTO LITTLE RACING STABLE ACCOUNT YOU PUT $75.000 INTO YOUR RACING ACCOUNT THEN WE BOTH BUILD A STABLE AT THE END OF 2006 DEC 31,2006 THE ACCOUNT THAT HAS THE MOST VALUE BOTH IN STOCK AND IN MONEY TAKES OVER BOTH STABLES NO QUESTIONS ASKED IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU HAVE $15.000 IN PURSE MONEY AND $100.000 IN STOCK
AND I HAVE $10.000 IN PURSE MONEY AND $85.000 IN STOCK YOU WOULD THEN TAKE OVER AND OWN MY $85.000 STOCK IN FULL THE SAME WOULD GO FOR ME I HAVE ALLREADY HAD A CONTRACT DRAWN UP

You won't even post under your real name so I know who you are and you want me to enter into something like this?

Besides, why do I need to prove anything to you? And who would train for me in Chicago? I can't trust one trainer there to make me money without overcharging me like Ledford and Merv Chupp did. Ledford just lost several horses in Jersey because of the high priced Vet bills that the owners were getting. They got tired of his overcharging and pulled the horses.

And what top driver would drive for me in Chicago when I've been telling people that they all are nothing but stiffs and only drive live for their friends.

I don't want any part of the business in Chicago. I had enough of the Gestapo for 25 years. Just look at the situation Chicago racing is in now because if them and the goofs at the IRB and the crooks down in Springfield.

Have a good day and don't bother me with such nonsence when it comes to Chicago harness racing. You should have taken your money and invested it in Las Vegas real estate a few years ago and you would have seen a big return on your money. You wouldn't lose it investing it in Chicago harness racing.   
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 11:51:39 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 12:57:12 PM »

sounds like dan nance is scared and cant put his money where his mouth is ..i knew you were all talk danny boy so shut the *** up
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 01:02:27 PM »

sounds like dan nance is scared and cant put his money where his mouth is ..i knew you were all talk danny boy so shut the f*** up

My money is where it belongs in my house and in my new house not in the Chicago harness racing business where people do nothing but lose money. Get real already.

Let's invest in a Beef stand in Chicago that's smarter then throwing money away buying horses in Chicago and supporting bustout trainers who live in tact rooms.
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 01:09:30 PM »

is it true that you are in a harness protection program dan thats why your in las vegas because your a true snitch and had to get away ?
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 01:22:57 PM »

is it true that you are in a harness protection program dan thats why your in las vegas because your a true snitch and had to get away ?

I'm in the harness protection program alright. I'm protecting myself from harness racing and all the goofs like you it breeds, and that's why I'm very happy being 1980 miles away from the gestapo, Chicago harness racing, and total goofs like you. 
LITTLETT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 02:15:28 PM »

I'm in the harness protection program alright. I'm protecting myself from harness racing and all the goofs like you it breeds, and that's why I'm very happy being 1980 miles away from the gestapo, Chicago harness racing, and total goofs like you. 
no one said you would have to race in chicago danny boy we all know how big your name is in the racing world don't we danny boy
king

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 03:57:54 PM »

Dan  you can get  Joe D   to train  for  you ... thats  right  you said you can't trust  him either
swaymi

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 04:36:21 PM »

we are happy a loud mouth magget like dan nance is 1980 miles away from us or is that the year you got life from harness racing danny boy !!
MAURY GREENFELD

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 04:41:22 PM »

LITTLETT+SWAYMI+KING==SAME PERSON.  EVEN RAY CHARLES CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Richard Breth

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 04:48:23 PM »

And your the usual troll saying hes some one hes not. Whats new.
LITTLETT

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2006, 04:49:50 PM »

YOU MY FRIEND ARE A FOOL IF YOU THINK THAT
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 12:30:58 AM »

Littlett, If you don't mind what was the last name you were posting under? You obviously have been here before and tried to push his buttons, to no avail.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: