Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 05:42:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH NO WIN SITUATION IS WORSE  (Read 1919 times)
caseopen1

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2010, 10:46:38 PM »

Is seldon Ledford still banned from training for 10 years (more -less ?) ?

Doesnt that enter the equation when discussing his son.

Yes. That has a part in all this. Thor's guy is EL. It will not change..
Report to moderator   Logged
wizard78

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2010, 10:54:32 PM »

Well Thor is wrong.

By the way sears has 6 winners tonight. Gingras had 5 last night.  Brennan had 5 sunday

Each guy gets his own night these days.
caseopen1

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2010, 10:56:13 PM »

Well Thor is wrong.

By the way sears has 6 winners tonight. Gingras had 5 last night.  Brennan had 5 sunday

Each guy gets his own night these days.

THat is how it always has been. Vacation time was always a big win time for most..
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2010, 10:57:01 PM »

sorry had to do something so will jump back in.first off i have made more money betting eric than you could imagine.fact.you can ask a guy at pompano who got tired of me telling him to bet eric.he still cant bring himself to forgive himself when i told him to bet a pic 3 at the meds that was ledford ledford ledford and i showed him my ticket that was for $10 straight and it came in and paid $780 for a dollar.next off eric always tried to win.no stiffing no succoming,the only other driver like that was case.if he has a donkey and nihilator is on the lead they will go first over and make him beat them.it was a witch hunt.if the state police put the same hours in against any top trainer they would get caught to
caseopen1

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2010, 11:01:35 PM »

sorry had to do something so will jump back in.first off i have made more money betting eric than you could imagine.fact.you can ask a guy at pompano who got tired of me telling him to bet eric.he still cant bring himself to forgive himself when i told him to bet a pic 3 at the meds that was ledford ledford ledford and i showed him my ticket that was for $10 straight and it came in and paid $780 for a dollar.next off eric always tried to win.no stiffing no succoming,the only other driver like that was case.if he has a donkey and nihilator is on the lead they will go first over and make him beat them.it was a witch hunt.if the state police put the same hours in against any top trainer they would get caught to

The Mighty One is back. Check the fire all.
wizard78

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2010, 11:12:16 PM »

Wasnt ledford allowed to return to the Meds 2 years ago after hid sentence was reversed. Didnt he have about 80-100 drives.....i dont remember a lot of wins. What was the problem there?  Bad stock? or no Seldon Ledford to gas them up ? Or another reason.

No disrespect, but what exactly happened there? I never thought this guy was nearly as good as you claim
caseopen1

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2010, 11:13:56 PM »

Wasnt ledford allowed to return to the Meds 2 years ago after hid sentence was reversed. Didnt he have about 80-100 drives.....i dont remember a lot of wins. What was the problem there?  Bad stock? or no Seldone Ledford to gas them up ? Or another reason.

No disrespect, but what exactly happened there?

Friend, buddy pal of mine. You do realize that the Mighty one knows your a Herve fan?
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2010, 11:15:50 PM »

when he first came back it was probably a combo of rust,bad horses,and resentment.believe me if i decide to buy some more horses he will be my driver.watch the races people and tell me his horses dont have a chance to win he has them in position.he makes the right decisions
wizard78

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2010, 11:19:42 PM »

Listen, and I'll only say this once. If anyone even mentions Ledford and Herve in the same discussion when it comes to alltime great drivers, I'm pulling a "case'"and deleting my account.I dont want to be on a forum where anyone thinks that way

And dont tell me Herve was a thief. If you saw him in his prime, you would know. But you didnt see him when he was the Babe Ruth of this game. Nobody could drive like herve, Nobody
hottotrott

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2010, 11:20:33 PM »

when he first came back it was probably a combo of rust,bad horses,and resentment.believe me if i decide to buy some more horses he will be my driver.watch the races people and tell me his horses dont have a chance to win he has them in position.he makes the right decisions
He is doing quite well for himself at the meadows
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2010, 11:20:40 PM »

oh yeah herve.what a piece of shit he is.he didnt juice horses he just fixed the races.a real choir boy.he is the worst.the ledfords were just looking for an edge herve was just out and out cheating.deliberlately losing.oh yeah there is your poster child for the sport.not to mention he is an absolute piece of shit human being.he could drive dont get me wrong he might have won 20,000 if he didnt stiff so many
wizard78

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2010, 11:22:52 PM »

change your name back to east rutherford. i liked that guy much better
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2010, 11:25:24 PM »

wiz please you know what herve did was much worse.the guy was caught fixing races.if that doesnt kill integrity what does
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2010, 11:26:55 PM »

EL is a good driver. Brian Sears is a great driver. EL won tons of races when his barn was red hot. Brian Sears has no barn, drives for everyone and wins tons of races every year. Go back and check EL's stats at the M1 on horses not from his barn and compare to Sears. Plus you get more drives when your barn is winning aka A. Miller and EL back in the day. Everyone loves the guy going to the circle regardless if they're on juice horses. I met EL and went out on the town with him and he couldn't have been cooler. But he's no Brian Sears imo.

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: