Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 09:12:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH NO WIN SITUATION IS WORSE  (Read 2213 times)
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 07:50:50 PM »

HEY JB I HAVE TO DISAGREE ERIC IN THE TOP.HE HAS WON ALL THE MAJOR RACES AND IF NOT FOR THE SUSPENSION HE WOULD BE RIGHT THERE WITH SEARS AND TETRICK
thumbs up
Report to moderator   Logged
caseopen1

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 07:51:57 PM »

HEY JB I HAVE TO DISAGREE ERIC IN THE TOP.HE HAS WON ALL THE MAJOR RACES AND IF NOT FOR THE SUSPENSION HE WOULD BE RIGHT THERE WITH SEARS AND TETRICK

You always have to drop that Hambo dime. Some things never change.
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 07:56:56 PM »

CASE ITS LIKE WHEN PEOPLE POINT TO THE SCOREBOARD THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BUT I WISH I COULD REMEBER THE RACE BETTER BUT THE FIRST TIME I SAW HOW GOOD ERIC WAS WAS AT LEXINGTON IN A RACEOFF AGAINST MIKE LACHANCE WHO WAS STILL VERY RELEVANT AT THE TIME MAYBE 10-12 YEARS AGO AND HE TOTALLY OUTDRIVE LACHANCE.RIGHT THERE I NEW HE WAS A SPECIAL TALENT
wizard78

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 08:00:28 PM »

Is Ledford liscensed in New York, or is that not an option for him now
caseopen1

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2010, 08:00:45 PM »

CASE ITS LIKE WHEN PEOPLE POINT TO THE SCOREBOARD THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY BUT I WISH I COULD REMEBER THE RACE BETTER BUT THE FIRST TIME I SAW HOW GOOD ERIC WAS WAS AT LEXINGTON IN A RACEOFF AGAINST MIKE LACHANCE WHO WAS STILL VERY RELEVANT AT THE TIME MAYBE 10-12 YEARS AGO AND HE TOTALLY OUTDRIVE LACHANCE.RIGHT THERE I NEW HE WAS A SPECIAL TALENT

I knew he was good. He is a great talent. But, can he ever get by the sterotype? Morrill and Brennan have. We will see.

I don't mean to derail your thunder o mighty one. But, Do you remeber the Ken Warkington race call?
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2010, 08:03:45 PM »

WHICH WON
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2010, 08:06:06 PM »

AS FOR NEW YORK I BELIEVE HE CAN GET A LICENSE IN ANY STATE AND CAN DRIVE AT ANY STATE RUN FACILITY SOME PRIVATELY OWNED TRACKS I GUESS COULD CHOOSE NOT TO ALLOW HIM BUT I THINK NONE WOULD NOW
caseopen1

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2010, 08:16:34 PM »

AS FOR NEW YORK I BELIEVE HE CAN GET A LICENSE IN ANY STATE AND CAN DRIVE AT ANY STATE RUN FACILITY SOME PRIVATELY OWNED TRACKS I GUESS COULD CHOOSE NOT TO ALLOW HIM BUT I THINK NONE WOULD NOW

I think he is barred from driving in Jersey. I think that was a condition on his plea deal.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!. HE WAS SHOT OUT OF A CANNON!!!!
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2010, 08:18:29 PM »

oh yeah shot out of a cannon a classic no case he can drive in jersey remember thats the first place he drove at he cant train in jersey but he can drive
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2010, 08:21:47 PM »

although i like brower's comments on the races claimed by ledford should we just send the check now
caseopen1

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2010, 08:23:39 PM »

oh yeah shot out of a cannon a classic no case he can drive in jersey remember thats the first place he drove at he cant train in jersey but he can drive

You may be right. Didn't he get a conditional license to drive at the Meds?
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »

yes the medowlands is state run and cant deny him he was denied til he was off probation and he is
russel rash

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2010, 08:28:23 PM »

thor your love of ledford is so off base. yes hes a good driver b ut should never be mentioned with sears or campell in his prime or odonell in prime or mike lachance oe even dave palone or d miller. hes never won a driving title at any track worth talking about and his only prominent time in the sport was when he got caught redhanded cheating. saying he was winning with other people horses is and overstatement,he still didnt finish top 3.get over it. hes good but imo should never have great attached to his name.
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2010, 08:34:23 PM »

YO RUSSELL CHECK THE FACTS HE WAS #2 AND ONLY 5 WINS BEHIND IN ABOUT 100 LESS DRIVES WHEN HE WAS SUSPENDED.NEXT HE WASNT CAUGHT REDHANDED AS YOU SAY.AND IF YOU THINK SEARS CAMPBELL,PALONE OR THE REST ARENT DRIVING JUICED UP HORSES I GOT THIS BRIDGE IN NEW YORK I COULD SELL YOU CHEAP
caseopen1

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010, 08:39:15 PM »

YO RUSSELL CHECK THE FACTS HE WAS #2 AND ONLY 5 WINS BEHIND IN ABOUT 100 LESS DRIVES WHEN HE WAS SUSPENDED.NEXT HE WASNT CAUGHT REDHANDED AS YOU SAY.AND IF YOU THINK SEARS CAMPBELL,PALONE OR THE REST ARENT DRIVING JUICED UP HORSES I GOT THIS BRIDGE IN NEW YORK I COULD SELL YOU CHEAP

The Mighty One is back ladies and gentlemen. I have not seen him fired up since the ***...
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2010, 08:44:10 PM »

CASE THEY DONT KNOW I CAN GO ALL NIGHT IF THEY FIRE ME UP
russel rash

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 08:47:29 PM »

he was caught with arasnep in his refrigerator at his farm. i think thats red handed. he was telling people whos horses he was driving to stop over and see his dad. please man,get over it. you think hes great,you are entitled to your opinion.funny though how for all his greatness,he cant crack the top 3 at the meadows now.
caseopen1

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2010, 08:49:40 PM »

CASE THEY DONT KNOW I CAN GO ALL NIGHT IF THEY FIRE ME UP

Those days were pretty fun. I think I can hold my own as well.
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2010, 08:51:33 PM »

FIRST OFF THE ARANSAP HE WAS CAUGHT WITH WAS 2 YEARS OLD AND THEY HAD A SCRIPT FOR IT HE DID NOT PLEAD TO HORSE DOPING GO READ IT.I'M NOT GONNA GET INTO IT NOW.
russel rash

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2010, 09:12:55 PM »

FIRST OFF THE ARANSAP HE WAS CAUGHT WITH WAS 2 YEARS OLD AND THEY HAD A SCRIPT FOR IT HE DID NOT PLEAD TO HORSE DOPING GO READ IT.I'M NOT GONNA GET INTO IT NOW.
i  have read it and stop defending the guy. he did his time pled guilty and now hes back which is his right.my only beef with you is the pedestal you have him on.
caseopen1

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 09:18:27 PM »

i  have read it and stop defending the guy. he did his time pled guilty and now hes back which is his right.my only beef with you is the pedestal you have him on.

Rus, he is a huge fan. I'm a huge fan of another driver. He will not stop. It is all in good fun. You must have something that you feel tha way about. It is all about the debate process..
russel rash

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2010, 09:36:48 PM »

Rus, he is a huge fan. I'm a huge fan of another driver. He will not stop. It is all in good fun. You must have something that you feel tha way about. It is all about the debate process..
case your fav driver i can make a case for(no pun intended).i like thors posts and he knows his stuff except about ledford imo.
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2010, 09:39:58 PM »

I GIVE MCCARTHY CREDIT  BUT YOU ARE RIGHT THE ONLY WIN FOR HIM WAS HIS SHARE OF THE WINNINGS
Mr. Capitals Only(REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE ELSE) you are very wrong. The money will soon be gone, but the rush of racing by horses with a champion trotter in a big race will live forever in his memory. A memory that all drivers dream of having.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
caseopen1

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2010, 09:41:26 PM »

case your fav driver i can make a case for(no pun intended).i like thors posts and he knows his stuff except about ledford imo.

Rus let me let you in on a little secret on these forums. THe people that you disagree with the most. The people that you can argue with for 3 or four hours. THe people that tell you to GFY. They are the ones that become your biggest friends. Trust me I know.

He will argue all night that EL is the best. I took on him and his posse for days about this same issue. And, he would have went on longer.
wizard78

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2010, 09:43:54 PM »

Is seldon Ledford still banned from training for 10 years (more -less ?) ?

Doesnt that enter the equation when discussing his son.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: