Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 04:39:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH NO WIN SITUATION IS WORSE  (Read 1951 times)
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« on: February 05, 2010, 07:54:49 PM »

MCCARTHY BEING GIVIEN THE DRIVE OF MUSCLE HILL OR KELVIN HARRISON BEING GIVEN AUCKLAND REACTOR TO TRAIN IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE.I MEAN IF MCCARTHY LOST ALL WOULD BLAME HIM AND WHEN HE WON ALL SAID IT WAS ALL MUSCLE HILL.NOW IF AUCKLAND COMES IN AND WINS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BUT IF HE LOSES THE BLAME WILL FALL ON KELVIN.TO ME FOR KELVIN IF HE WINS HE PROBABLY WILL GET A FEW MORE OWNERS SO IT IS WORTH THE RISK
Report to moderator   Logged
caseopen1

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 07:56:57 PM »

MCCARTHY BEING GIVIEN THE DRIVE OF MUSCLE HILL OR KELVIN HARRISON BEING GIVEN AUCKLAND REACTOR TO TRAIN IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE.I MEAN IF MCCARTHY LOST ALL WOULD BLAME HIM AND WHEN HE WON ALL SAID IT WAS ALL MUSCLE HILL.NOW IF AUCKLAND COMES IN AND WINS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BUT IF HE LOSES THE BLAME WILL FALL ON KELVIN.TO ME FOR KELVIN IF HE WINS HE PROBABLY WILL GET A FEW MORE OWNERS SO IT IS WORTH THE RISK

McCarthy was a lose, lose situation..
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 07:58:59 PM »

I GIVE MCCARTHY CREDIT THOUGH HE DIDNT *** IT UP BUT YOU ARE RIGHT THE ONLY WIN FOR HIM WAS HIS SHARE OF THE WINNINGS
caseopen1

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 08:02:32 PM »

I GIVE MCCARTHY CREDIT THOUGH HE DIDNT *** IT UP BUT YOU ARE RIGHT THE ONLY WIN FOR HIM WAS HIS SHARE OF THE WINNINGS

And, if you knew the owners, he whould have been a hurting pup if he would have messed up that drive. Believe what I'm telling you..
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 08:04:22 PM »

ER, I think it was a win-win for McCarthy, heck even you could have scored with MH. And ditto for Kelvin Harrison, the Reactor should fare well for him and I agree with you the mere presence of him in Harrison's barn will bring more high profile horses Kelvin's way. Win-Win-Win-Win all the way around. I am looking forward to seeing this great horse on the track. Jim
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 08:08:18 PM »

IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW FAST AUCKLAND GOES WITHE THE CHEETAH BIKES AND TRACKS THAT ARE CONCRETE.I MEAN I BELIEVE NEW ZEALANDS FASTEST MILE IS 150.3 HE MAY GO 47
wizard78

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 08:12:14 PM »

McCarthy was a lose, lose situation..

i agree with that. all you can do is mess up

Nobody knows how good Auckland Raider will do. Many a down under "superstar " has come here and not performed to the hype. Not everyone has been Cardigan Bay or Young Quinn. Many have failed , and I dont think it will be Harrisons fault if that happens

Muscle Hill was a freak. If Mccarthy lost to that field, he would have been slammed to no end

JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 08:12:36 PM »

ER,  Who is going to drive?
hottotrott

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »

he is going to have to go 47 to beat the FFa's here. Interesting who will get the drive
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 08:20:47 PM »

I'M NOT SURE WHO WILL DRIVE BUT KELVIN IS ON RECORD AS SAYING THE DRIVER WITH THE MOST TALENT HE HAS EVER SEEN IS...ERIC LEDFORD
noc

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 08:22:23 PM »

My memory is not the best but wasn't the race McCarth drove the closest margin of victory for Muscle Hill all year Huh
caseopen1

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 08:23:00 PM »

I'M NOT SURE WHO WILL DRIVE BUT KELVIN IS ON RECORD AS SAYING THE DRIVER WITH THE MOST TALENT HE HAS EVER SEEN IS...ERIC LEDFORD

He has said that on numerous occasions. EL is who he likes..
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 08:24:35 PM »

Every Man has and is entitled to an opinion........Ledford looked good behind all those jacked up steeds a few years back, maybe Kelvin can find someone else as I don't think EL will be plying his trade at M1.
wizard78

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 08:28:25 PM »

My memory is not the best but wasn't the race McCarth drove the closest margin of victory for Muscle Hill all year Huh

it  was the world trottind derby and totally under wraps....won by about a length....never asked the horse to trot at all--

dan nance also won the trotting derby, but there is no record of it, so you'll have to ask him about it
noc

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 08:28:41 PM »

Every Man has and is entitled to an opinion........Ledford looked good behind all those jacked up steeds a few years back, maybe Kelvin can find someone else as I don't think EL will be plying his trade at M1.
 thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up he has the best drivers in possibly the world to choose from M1, why would he go out of that pool Huh
caseopen1

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up he has the best drivers in possibly the world to choose from M1, why would he go out of that pool Huh

He thinks EL has the most talent. This has been put in print on more then one occasion..
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 08:33:07 PM »

JB IF YOU THINK ERIC ONLY WON BECAUSE OF JUICED UP HORSE YOU ARE MISTAKEN FIRST OFF OVER HALF HIS WINS AT THE MEDS WERE ON OTHER PEOPLES HORSES SECOND WATCH THE MEADOWS FOR A WEEK AND I WILL GAURANTEE YOU THAT HE WILL HAVE ALL HIS HORSES IN A POSITION TO WIN.OH AND DONT LET HIM GET TO THE FRONT THE ONLY ONE WHO I WOULD TAKE ON THE ENGINE OVER ERIC IS BRENNAN AND IT IS CLOSE
caseopen1

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 08:36:11 PM »

JB IF YOU THINK ERIC ONLY WON BECAUSE OF JUICED UP HORSE YOU ARE MISTAKEN FIRST OFF OVER HALF HIS WINS AT THE MEDS WERE ON OTHER PEOPLES HORSES SECOND WATCH THE MEADOWS FOR A WEEK AND I WILL GAURANTEE YOU THAT HE WILL HAVE ALL HIS HORSES IN A POSITION TO WIN.OH AND DONT LET HIM GET TO THE FRONT THE ONLY ONE WHO I WOULD TAKE ON THE ENGINE OVER ERIC IS BRENNAN AND IT IS CLOSE

Or? Who else would you take on the front? I'm waiting.....
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »

HEY CASE THEY HAVE TO BE DRIVING NOW TO BE CONSIDERD laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
wizard78

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 08:43:15 PM »

I think he should use Stephen Bouchard. This way, we could find out if he's really a super horse.
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 08:44:00 PM »

ER, I think EL benefited from his father's success at M1. EL picked up many live drives from other trainers due to his success with his father's stable. I think EL is a good driver, but not one of the tops. I have not watched the Meadows since EL went there so I can not comment. I do like Brennan though, he has been my favorite driver on the pace for the past several years.
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 08:45:20 PM »

HEY WIZ IF HE COULD GET BOUCH TO THE WINNERS CIRCLE AT THE MEDS HE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BE PUT IN THE HALL OF FAME AND STUDDED OUT AT 1,000,000 A SHOT
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 08:45:56 PM »

HEY CASE THEY HAVE TO BE DRIVING NOW TO BE CONSIDERD laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
thumbs up thumbs up  Good one ER      LOL.  (sorry Case, I thought it was a good jab).
caseopen1

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 08:48:32 PM »

WHat is fair is fair.
THEMIGHTYTHOR

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 08:49:24 PM »

HEY JB I HAVE TO DISAGREE ERIC IN THE TOP.HE HAS WON ALL THE MAJOR RACES AND IF NOT FOR THE SUSPENSION HE WOULD BE RIGHT THERE WITH SEARS AND TETRICK
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: