Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 06:12:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oracle  (Read 506 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: March 05, 2006, 09:30:40 PM »

So now you want a truce huh?  Nick let me explain something to you, you(and John Frank, and whoever Arlington mafia is) decided to start something with me and now I'm gonna finish it.  You don't have any idea who I work for or what i do, and the resources that I have.  You 've figured out by reading the DRF board that the guy who owns First Sam is my best friend by now.  Do you know what kind of money he has?  What kind of resources that brings?  Private eyes, lawyers, few other things.  All at my disposal. 
YOu wana arrange a truce?  Make sure that John frank and whoever Arlington Mafia agree to it.  Otherwise in addition to your address, I have Franks also, so how do you think I got this info?  Are you stupid?  You have no idea what working for Dutrwo and his owners brings a guy, its like having a liscense to do whatever the hell you want. 
You make sure that Frank, Arlingon Mafia, Albetty, and whatever the hell else monkiers you guys have used agree to it.  I hear one more thing form any of you, and you are gonna have soem trouble at the door.
Truce begins now(Sunday morning 7:40 Am EDT, 6:40 AM Chicago time) I hear one more word, or you guys invade ESPN again, and the private eye at my disposal(not the guy you think it is) is gonna dig some more dirt and see exactly how much trouble we can get you in.  You barked up the wrong tree this time. ............. ( You decided Dutrow's skirt that you want to *** with me. Please dig up the dirt,whatever that is that I have many times reported. Listen TWERP,nothing you say slanders John Frank. It just adds to his reputation. Now go and S### Dutrow the crooked trainers D### and after your thru with him,make sure you do the rest of all his *** buddies.

Report to moderator   Logged
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 09:43:44 PM »

You GOT IT NOW SHITHEAD. JOHN FRANK RULES. When and if you *** ever show at Arlington with a darling Dutrow pony,make sure your private investigator brings plenty of backup. I"ll have you,him and Dutrow thrown out of track.
oracle80

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 07:23:04 AM »

John Frank you are a loser, a drunk and a coward.  And soon, you are going to be a bleeding one as well!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: