Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 09:09:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FRIDAY NIGHT ROADBLOCKS  (Read 610 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: March 17, 2006, 09:44:26 PM »

Team Morgan gets Searle home at 35/1.  Bier pulls the pocket (Jeckyl Island) to jam up the good closers and Tony gaps the 3 hole, forcing wide moves.  Nice work fellas.  I hope the SAM machine eats your tickets and some IRB snitch is standing right there as you plead for a SAM rep to help you out.   trotter  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
truth be told

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 10:02:59 PM »

other roadblocks is the stewards  for letting a  bunch of lame horse's race   northern apache,, bell valley Indian    these  are just  a  few that looked like crap
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 10:21:00 PM »

Why bother trying to beat them? All you're going to do is lose your hard earned money.

Be like me. Don't bet Chicago harness racing, just sit back and watch the " comedy show ?
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 02:25:29 AM »

This was one truly hellatious night of racing.

To be more charitable than TC, I think Jackoff Island had enjoyed his 15 minutes of form but Bier drove like he still had a horse (I sure didn't like him). That race looked like it went in slow motion.

Northern Apache, Mr. Cambelle, Tangy Boy, General Challenge, even ECK (pretty limp first-up), RACE 6 - sheesh.

A Monday-night card is supposed to a minefield and a crapshoot. Friday USED to be a semi-marquee card. ...

... and it's tough to give much credence to decent outside closers when the outer tier is so lame and/or taken down by breakers ....

Must be tough to announce these races like there's an actual competition going on.

Yes, fairly thoroughly beaten. A comedy show, all right, but DN, you've truly sworn off it entirely? Hmmm...

race track phil

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 02:44:45 AM »

Team Morgan gets Searle home at 35/1.  Bier pulls the pocket (Jeckyl Island) to jam up the good closers and Tony gaps the 3 hole, forcing wide moves.  Nice work fellas.  I hope the SAM machine eats your tickets and some IRB snitch is standing right there as you plead for a SAM rep to help you out.   trotter  TC
      T C     how can you think the great maggot would try to put a horse over with roadblocks ! gee he's an honest hard working driver who brought sien here and helped him get some drives ! wonder why ! not bad enough he comes every friday to rob , now he brings a new partner with him so there's less drives for the chicago regulars ! what a fella ! if stanley banks was in his prime he would run him out of chicago or put him in the hospital ! 
                                            RTP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: