Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 04:23:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Luck To Everybody  (Read 3041 times)
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2010, 10:19:15 AM »

Lets dissect this post.
1."I think BK was trying to gain our confidence" Did I ever ask anyone for a name??  NO
2."Why would he run and hide" HIDE?? I'm already hidden behind a screen name?
3."running from *** like a coward" A coward?? I said I would post The BK paperwork on *** and followed thru, Is that what a coward does??

You ask why I would take pot shots at you. Why would you do it first?  Your a POS.

I think the confusion came from my two posts that were unrelated.  The first was wishing you well upon goodbye.  The second was me speculating that there they may be some cuddling up to BTW veterans and using the information they gain for cross-posting purposes.  Yes, I'm a little paranoid, troll-wise, troll-abused, etc.  Bottom-line, I shouldn't have made the second post.  bang head
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:21:46 AM by Suicide_Mare » Report to moderator   Logged
BK

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2010, 10:30:06 AM »

I think the confusion came from my two posts that were unrelated.  The first was wishing you well upon goodbye.  The second was me speculating that there they may be some cuddling up to BTW veterans and using the information they gain for cross-posting purposes.  Yes, I'm a little paranoid, troll-wise, troll-abused, etc.  Bottom-line, I shouldn't have made the second post.  bang head
Heres the bottom line.  I did what I wanted to do, I said what I wanted to say, thanked everyone, wished everyone luck, asked nothing for anyone, and got attacked. I'll do it again. Good luck everybody.
Report to moderator   Logged
Uncle Merf

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »

Heres the bottom line.  I did what I wanted to do, I said what I wanted to say, thanked everyone, wished everyone luck, asked nothing for anyone, and got attacked. I'll do it again. Good luck everybody.

See ya beer
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2010, 10:48:26 AM »

Oh boy -- did I screw up again.  Let me be clear.  Personally, I have received an unusual amount of PMs from new posters.  All harmless and all friendly.  This has just struck me as unusual because BTW veterans rarely PM. 

Because of my own paranoia and suspicions, I was worried that someone revealed and cross-posted personal information about BK.  That was not the case and I never should have jumped back on this thread to correct matters, describe my second post let alone the last one .... err and maybe this one too.  I'm stepping away from the keyboard now.   Kiss
burton

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2010, 11:21:16 AM »

You need to take a good long look in the mirror. I left the cesspool you called home for 2 years, about 3 years ago. I for one, never drank the kool aide and supported the site like you did. The only reason I post at BTW is to let the harness world know that the entire *** family are nothing but deadbeats, horsedruggers, cheaters, liars, check bouncers, and prostitutes. I had considered it mission accomplished and left for very personal reasons.

I am not ***, Never met the man. I know he does post on a site, please leave him out of this.
l was here long before the mass exodus, and asked nothing from anybody. Thanks to a few who had my back
Job well done BK!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:19:00 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2010, 05:16:26 PM »

I seem to recall being harassed by this BK person quite a while ago on the other site, so as far as I'm concerned, GOOD RIDDANCE.

Check out my Facebook Page:  Flo Browne Horsemanship Training
Charlie Harper

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2010, 05:23:11 PM »

Sorry, your wrong, he attacked *** and the bigot John Frank, those were his targets., always have been. You need to get over it and move on, I don't think he found you that important. There are a few posters here who know him pretty well, your way off base for the second time today. Hopefully now you get it.
noc

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2010, 05:25:23 PM »

Sorry, your wrong, he attacked *** and the bigot John Frank, those were his targets., always have been. You need to get over it and move on, I don't think he found you that important. There are a few posters here who know him pretty well, your way off base for the second time today. Hopefully now you get it.
  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
noc

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2010, 05:28:01 PM »

I seem to recall being harassed by this BK person quite a while ago on the other site, so as far as I'm concerned, GOOD RIDDANCE.
Maybe you ought to look up those posts or in the alternative copy Paste them so you recollection can be substantiaed or NOT.
Think Charlie Harper's post says it all.
wizard78

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »

BK is a valuable part of this site. I hope he chooses to remain.

But if not, you are truly a man of your word and you sure have my ultimate respect
noc

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2010, 06:54:05 PM »

But if not, you are truly a man of your word and you sure have my ultimate respect
  " a man of your word"   thumbs up beer thumbs up Truer words were never spoken.
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2010, 07:09:27 PM »

I wrote so many things wrong I this thread.  I'm just sticking to what Mr. Harper said, and noc too.
Charlie Harper

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2010, 07:21:42 PM »

I wrote so many things wrong I this thread.  I'm just sticking to what Mr. Harper said, and noc too.

Thank you, very good move on your part. You have not been had. thumbs up Do not think anyone here has any issue with you.  thumbs up
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »

Thank you, very good move on your part. You have not been had. thumbs up Do not think anyone here has any issue with you.  thumbs up

Tx.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 07:32:23 PM by Suicide_Mare » Report to moderator   Logged
noc

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »

Not exactly on the issues with me per se.  I am just remorseful that my unrelated (and probably unclear) posts caused problems and angst between others.   bang head bang head bang head
Don't have any flowers and kisses emoticons so here so here's to you SM  thumbs up beer thumbs up You are tops in my book.
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2010, 07:37:22 PM »

Don't have any flowers and kisses emoticons so here so here's to you SM  thumbs up beer thumbs up You are tops in my book.

See, I did it again.  You guys are quicker and more thoughtful than I.  Tx so much. 
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2010, 07:55:58 AM »

Maybe you ought to look up those posts or in the alternative copy Paste them so you recollection can be substantiaed or NOT.
Think Charlie Harper's post says it all.

Can't look them up 1. I'm banned and 2. archives have all been erased anyway.  But I remember a run-in with him. 

Besides you guys need to re-read MY original post.  The question was "Why?"  As in: it didn't make sense that he would run and hide from *** because we were all applauding the jabs he was taking at him.  It didn't make sense to announce you were leaving IF it was because you had been outted, therefore it didn't make sense that this guy was *** (who I do not know), which means it didn't make sense that that was the "circumstance" that was making him delete his account..... here
He came back blasting me about my involvement with that site, when I was doing much the same as he was over there.... looking for opportunities to discredit TC.
You may also note who called who a "piece of shit".
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:20:27 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my Facebook Page:  Flo Browne Horsemanship Training
BK

« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2010, 09:33:52 PM »

NOT YOUR FIRST LIE.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2010, 10:11:24 PM »

Always funny to look at older posts and see who has deleted their accounts.
100% fact i will never ever delete my account.
Bk glad you are back I enjoy you and alot of the stuff you did with the *** was right on. Sometimes you go a little to far but that's your right also.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2010, 07:21:17 AM »

Why have other posters turned on BK???
I don't have time to go through all that nonsense from yesterday.
Can someone explain in a succinct manner?
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2010, 12:30:39 PM »

Why have other posters turned on BK???
I don't have time to go through all that nonsense from yesterday.
Can someone explain in a succinct manner?

He is feuding with the Case ,wiz, SB clan.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2010, 12:53:45 PM »

I read something he was going to go tell that Case and Wiz were their posting .
It is more of this hose poop drama crap.
Honestly guys it does no good to delete your account.
Just stay here and when they get to you just ignore them then when you are ready to read them again and cool off take them off ignore.
That is what I have done with certain people and honestly I sure look at them different now infact enjoy most of their post.

I have to say I have even gotten suspicious of new posters.
But I gave them time and usually lets face it they show their colors right off.

Dont understand why people have to have so many different names.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
burton

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2010, 01:23:54 PM »

Dont understand why people have to have so many different names.
Because they have no life to speak of outside of these forums.
BK

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2010, 06:04:38 PM »

THANKS WIZ....... laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy HER IS YOUR QUOTE, UNTOUCHED BY HUMAN HANDS laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2010, 03:54:45 AM »

He is feuding with the Case ,wiz, SB clan.

SB clan!!!! Now that IS funny
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: