Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 04:35:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Luck To Everybody  (Read 3066 times)
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 10:10:18 PM »

I don't think we've seen the last of BK, may have been time to hit and run. Although i know of one plopper who was dimed and continued to post, deny deny deny and eventually people believed him. To quit lends credence to the claim but i imagine BK knows what he's doing.
Report to moderator   Logged

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 10:56:48 PM »

sneaky
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:20:28 PM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 10:59:40 PM »

sneaky
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:19:29 PM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
noc

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 11:24:22 PM »

I tend to agree with Suicide Mare, I think BK was a troll trying to gain our confidence.  If the guy really was ***, now outted, why would he run and hide?  And why would he ANNOUNCE via thread topic that he was running and hiding?  He would have to know we all applaud his jabs at Nance, so why risk our contempt by running from Nance like a coward?  Sniveling coward is more of a TC trait.

NOT A TROLL
100% FACT
NOT ***
100% FACT
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:14:18 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Prince Ebony

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 11:26:19 PM »

Thanks Noc. That is good enough for me..
BK

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2010, 09:04:20 AM »

I tend to agree with Suicide Mare, I think BK was a troll trying to gain our confidence.  If the guy really was ***, now outted, why would he run and hide?  And why would he ANNOUNCE via thread topic that he was running and hiding?  He would have to know we all applaud his jabs at Nance, so why risk our contempt by running from Nance like a coward?  Sniveling coward is more of a TC trait.
You need to take a good long look in the mirror. I left the cesspool you called home for 2 years, about 3 years ago. I for one, never drank the kool aide and supported the site like you did. The only reason I post at BTW is to let the harness world know that the entire Nance family are nothing but deadbeats, horsedruggers, cheaters, liars, check bouncers, and prostitutes. I had considered it mission accomplished and left for very personal reasons.

I am not ***, Never met the man. I know he does post on a site, please leave him out of this.
l was here long before the mass exodus, and asked nothing from anybody. Thanks to a few who had my back
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:15:46 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Moni for free

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2010, 09:11:36 AM »

well, we all already knew that the Nances were cheats, liars, druggers, scumbags... you forgot to list bi-polar in there
BK

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2010, 09:14:32 AM »

well, we all already knew that the Nances were cheats, liars, druggers, scumbags... you forgot to list bi-polar in there
Then I can walk away ,  no questions asked.
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2010, 09:20:15 AM »

LOL  just the fact that you go out of your way to take potshots at me says so much...

I don't have to defend my choice of where I post.  I also don't run and hide like a baby and beg for everyone's sympathy.  If you're leaving, just leave.  Quit whining about it.

Check out my Facebook Page:  Flo Browne Horsemanship Training
Prince Ebony

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 09:20:34 AM »

Welcome back BK..
BK

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 09:28:17 AM »

LOL  just the fact that you go out of your way to take potshots at me says so much...

I don't have to defend my choice of where I post.  I also don't run and hide like a baby and beg for everyone's sympathy.  If you're leaving, just leave.  Quit whining about it.
Then why did you take pot shots at me?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 09:32:03 AM by BK » Report to moderator   Logged
BK

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2010, 09:30:11 AM »

OGM, From what I've read at other forums, you can't get along with anyone, I'll leave this one alone.
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2010, 09:31:25 AM »

Ha ha ha and there it is....  

Prince Ebony

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2010, 09:32:13 AM »

OGM, From what I've read at other forums, you can't get along with anyone, I'll leave this one alone.

Bk don't be like that. SHe is good peeps. You are as well. With all that is going on your move had some of us a little nervous. That is it. We don't need to argue and fight.
BK

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2010, 09:34:36 AM »

You people are thinking way too much on this one. He signed up, took some shots at Nance, posted Nance's BK paperwork on *** and left. He wished everyone well and said good bye. What's the big deal? He did not get outed, he is not ***, more of Pigs never ending lies. Who's confidence did he try to obtain? I don't recall him ever asking for your seal of approval or anyone else's for that matter. He joined, had alittle fun and left, qiut beingso darn paranoid.

And for the record, he was here before any of the banned posters arrived from ***, he's been banned there under about 20 different names, at least! Move on
OLD GREY MARE,, READ THIS POST.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:16:46 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Egyptian Torch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 09:35:05 AM »

I don't know the mission is fully accomplished yet, but I think we're getting there, BK.
Moni for free

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2010, 09:35:45 AM »

sorry BK, you aren't gonna get us to be partial in this fight.. she's cuter than you... but gang, let's get along...
Prince Ebony

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2010, 09:36:26 AM »

OLD GREY MARE,, READ THIS POST.

Bk, its done and its over with.There are a lot of us that are getting bashed daily over there. Welcome back..
BK

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2010, 09:38:19 AM »

sorry BK, you aren't gonna get us to be partial in this fight.. she's cuter than you... but gang, let's get along...
I'm not asking anyone to take sides. But I would like you all to read Charlie Harpers post again.
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2010, 09:43:02 AM »

Welcome back BK -- hope that confusion over my previous post and quoting didn't upset you.  I was just concerned about you because you we were posting as usual yesterday morning and then poof you were gone.  I've been reading your stuff for years and know that you are a rock solid BTW poster and no Troll.

Happy you're back.   Grin
BK

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2010, 09:46:51 AM »

Welcome back BK -- hope that confusion over my previous post and quoting didn't upset you.  I was just concerned about you because you we were posting as usual yesterday morning and then poof you were gone.  I've been reading your stuff for years and know that you are a rock solid BTW poster and no Troll.

Happy you're back.   Grin
I understood your post, We apparently have a person on here who's reading comprehension is at a remedial level.
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2010, 09:50:53 AM »

No problems here, it's actually a refreshing change from all the nicey nice around here.  Unfortunately I'm late for work, so I'm off.  Despite your many posts on how you are leaving, I can assume you will still be here when I get back?

Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2010, 09:55:33 AM »

We're a funny bunch aren't we -- took four pages to get this straightened out.

People logging in/out, reading and posting quickly, quoting and running with speculations -- we need a chill pill or two  chillpill  chillpill

BK

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2010, 10:02:22 AM »

Lets dissect this post.
1."I think BK was trying to gain our confidence" Did I ever ask anyone for a name??  NO
2."Why would he run and hide" HIDE?? I'm already hidden behind a screen name?
3."running from NANCE like a coward" A coward?? I said I would post The BK paperwork on *** and followed thru, Is that what a coward does??

You ask why I would take pot shots at you. Why would you do it first?  Your a POS.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:17:59 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Tidy Sister

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2010, 10:04:23 AM »

BK, I enjoy your posts.

A lot of people do.

Glad to see you.

Tidy Sister

IT IS BETTER NOT TO ARGUE WITH A FOOL. HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: