Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 04:42:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Luck To Everybody  (Read 3067 times)
BK

« on: February 01, 2010, 12:15:55 PM »

Certain actions have transpired which have influenced my decision to eradicate my membership here at BTW. I have had alot of fun.  Thanks
Report to moderator   Logged
Uncle Merf

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:20:08 PM »

BUMMER MAN good luck to you.
Prince Ebony

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 12:21:12 PM »

Did something happen?
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »

Did something happen?

Dunno, he was posting fine this a.m. and then Poof.  A goodbye and his account gone.

Bye BK, didn't get to know ya very well but if you need us, we'll be here !!   Cry
Prince Ebony

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 12:26:50 PM »

Dunno, he was posting fine this a.m. and then Poof.  A goodbye and his account gone.

Bye BK, didn't get to know ya very well but if you need us, we'll be here !!   Cry

I got a message that said wrong person. I wrote back and it was a closed account.
racing fan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 12:47:25 PM »

It looks like someone posted his personal info on ***. I believe it was Pigland
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 12:51:46 PM »

My take on it is someone is trolling at BTW, cuddling up to people, letting them spill their personal information and running back to post.

Evil.
Prince Ebony

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 12:53:27 PM »

Dan posted it yesterday as well..
wizard78

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 01:13:30 PM »

all his persomal info was first posted by pigland

good luck Bk.....thanks for great laughs....especially yesterday
Egyptian Torch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 01:19:27 PM »

I think it's time to stuff Pig's mouth with an apple and roast him over a fire. Then send the proceeds to Haiti.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 01:44:04 PM »

A guy by the name of Illinois Horse Owner posted two messages at Flop

One said and I quote

"Here is some information Nance might want to know.

BK
lives or just moved from West Chicago
wife *****
went to ***** h.s.
worked at **** and a div. of ****
mid 40's"

and the other one said and I quote again

"Nance you owe me your numbers free for one month.
BK just deleted his account at barntowire.
He's running now that I told you **** was the BK poster
giving you shit.
How about giving me those numbers free for a month? "

I am not sure if these posts had anything to do with BK and his quick exit from here.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:09:18 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Charlie Harper

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »

Not him, FACT! More BS from the true king of BS, Pigland has zero credability. Nothing more than a piece of garbage.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:24:29 PM by Charlie Harper » Report to moderator   Logged
Prince Ebony

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 02:25:52 PM »

Not him, FACT! More BS from the true king of BS, Pigland has zero credability. Nothing more than a piece of garbage.

Agreed Charlie...
Moni for free

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2010, 02:41:24 PM »

who was BK at the ***
burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2010, 02:41:53 PM »

A guy by the name of Illinois Horse Owner posted two messages at Flop

One said and I quote

"Here is some information Nance might want to know.

I am not sure if these posts had anything to do with BK and his quick exit from here.

Nance will use this information.
He and his cronies have called companies and tried to get certain posters in trouble with their employers.
This occurred a long time before Nance's wife had any trouble.
He, Dakuras, TC, Offstride and Michigan Dale are low life parasites.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:10:12 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Charlie Harper

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 04:50:27 PM »

who was BK at the ***

I believe he had several names, never lasted long because he was always calling Nance out on his lies, just kept getting banned after a day or two.

Does it really matter who he was as long as he told the truth? He didn't lie, cheat the public or call a posters employer or brag on himself, can Nance, JMD or TC say the same.
Prince Ebony

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 05:04:35 PM »

Agreed Chaz. I also heard the same thing about his *** time.
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2010, 07:21:02 PM »

I got a message that said wrong person. I wrote back and it was a closed account.
doesnt anybody read this message like this. they just f#*%#d with the wrong person. and then *** crashes. deleted his account to prevent backlash to this site. thats my take or is it coincidence
Prince Ebony

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2010, 07:23:01 PM »

doesnt anybody read this message like this. they just f#*%#d with the wrong person. and then *** crashes. deleted his accountto prevent backlash to this site. thats my take or is it coincidence

I don't know what to make of the whole situation. I also didn't see any mention of the crash at the Horseshit forum..
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2010, 09:27:16 PM »

I tend to agree with Suicide Mare, I think BK was a troll trying to gain our confidence.  If the guy really was ***, now outted, why would he run and hide?  And why would he ANNOUNCE via thread topic that he was running and hiding?  He would have to know we all applaud his jabs at Nance, so why risk our contempt by running from Nance like a coward?  Sniveling coward is more of a TC trait.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:10:56 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged

Check out my Facebook Page:  Flo Browne Horsemanship Training
wizard78

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2010, 09:32:39 PM »

here's carlson's latest stupidity..........

RE: 144 ONLINE - W@W !

148 - that's staying power. No biggie for the 3 1/2 year history and nearly 3 year run of supremacy of ***, but it eclipses the totals of btw, its and sphreroid COMBINED ! W@W ! Ramp up, people have dinner, then dial back up again to heights no other harness racing site has EVER seen. It must kill the downcast and mindbettors
Prince Ebony

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2010, 09:38:15 PM »

I tend to agree with Suicide Mare, I think BK was a troll trying to gain our confidence.  If the guy really was ***, now outted, why would he run and hide?  And why would he ANNOUNCE via thread topic that he was running and hiding?  He would have to know we all applaud his jabs at Nance, so why risk our contempt by running from Nance like a coward?  Sniveling coward is more of a TC trait.

I think that may be a little strong. I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

When I signed on I had a pm from him. IT said wrong guy. I pmd him back with the same thing. I got a yup. And, he was gone. I'm at a loss. I don't know what is up..
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:11:23 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Moni for free

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2010, 09:39:53 PM »

doesnt anybody read this message like this. they just f#*%#d with the wrong person. and then *** crashes. deleted his account to prevent backlash to this site. thats my take or is it coincidence
Charlie Harper

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »

You people are thinking way too much on this one. He signed up, took some shots at Nance, posted Nance's BK paperwork on *** and left. He wished everyone well and said good bye. What's the big deal? He did not get outed, he is not ***, more of Pigs never ending lies. Who's confidence did he try to obtain? I don't recall him ever asking for your seal of approval or anyone else's for that matter. He joined, had alittle fun and left, qiut beingso darn paranoid.

And for the record, he was here before any of the banned posters arrived from ***, he's been banned there under about 20 different names, at least! Move on
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 11:12:07 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
wizard78

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 10:06:25 PM »

could be,,,but he'll be missed

funny character for sure
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: