Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 28, 2014, 02:35:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *** hacked  (Read 3672 times)
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2010, 03:14:33 PM »

There are a few guys like that left over there- maineman, trottinman59, etc. I'm not sure if they like the abuse or what. Maybe they just want to make the Hall of Fame.
Report to moderator   Logged
18g needle

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2010, 03:18:42 PM »

*** down for maintenance  laughing guy
Prince Ebony

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2010, 03:20:42 PM »

There are a few guys like that left over there- maineman, trottinman59, etc. I'm not sure if they like the abuse or what. Maybe they just want to make the Hall of Fame.

Trotter59,Screwed by the catman, Catch paddock, Sam r, Vintner all great posters that come to mind..
noc

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2010, 03:21:15 PM »

*** down for maintenance  laughing guy
they can pay for it with the 15k they each made yesterday on the pick 4  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »

Hacking a websites a crime. Its not funny.

If TC payed for that front page he should get the money back. Its the 2nd hack fo it. Not good scurity.

So much drama. So little time.
Moni for free

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2010, 04:10:05 PM »

I personally know Yonkers1. No chance he would be part of the BS over there. Or trying to blame anyone here. He is what they are not--A decent individual.

TS
Met him at Tioga last year.. seemed like a straight shooter to me.
wizard78

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2010, 04:30:28 PM »

Anyone think dan *** is trolling amongst us ? I can just feels that moron's presence here. Hope I'm wrong. No idea what name he would be using. He may not even be posting, but Horsecrap is so dead, that I think he's here to dig up what ever info he can. This is where all the action is these days, and you know that creep needs to be right in the middle of everything.
Prince Ebony

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2010, 04:33:51 PM »

Anyone think dan *** is trolling amongst us ? I can just feels that moron's presence here. Hope I'm wrong. No idea what name he would be using. He may not even be posting, but Horsecrap is so dead, that I think he's here to dig up what ever info he can. This is where all the action is these days, and you know that creep needs to be right in the middle of everything.

I agree. i think he has posters that serve as his eyes and ears. That would be my gues..
speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2010, 04:39:21 PM »

Wizard
Of course he is trolling here. His life is filled with anger. He is most comfortable with those feelings and needs to constantly get his fix. If he doesnt find it here he will then go off on Bankers and Wall Street as he did last week, wishing them ass cancer. His feeling are only turned on by hate and pain. This advise is given free of charge:)

bit by the horse bug as a yout
Uncle Merf

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »

The *** is running again.  Dan *** lurks bang head
Egyptian Torch

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2010, 06:43:12 PM »

they can pay for it with the 15k they each made yesterday on the pick 4  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
King Nothing

Goodtimes

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2010, 10:20:36 PM »

That would be a *** move to take an esteemed poster who maybe isn't on board for all the changes and then ruin his name by making an account here. Yonks doesn't seem the type to me to do this stuff. I smell an Offstride/TC/*** troll. Well done guys, we can use the numbers LMAO. 
beer beer beer

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

King Nothing
Prince Ebony

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2010, 10:30:01 PM »

That would be a *** move to take an esteemed poster who maybe isn't on board for all the changes and then ruin his name by making an account here. Yonks doesn't seem the type to me to do this stuff. I smell an Offstride/TC/*** troll. Well done guys, we can use the numbers LMAO. 
beer beer beer

You may be right. But, who really cares. We are all having fun.
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2010, 10:52:56 PM »

Is Dan *** lurking amongst us? Is Dan *** here? Does he have eyes and ears here (others watching for him)?

So, here's the reality . . . who cares!!!

What is important to remember is that the other site is where he is protected. Not here. The other site is where he gets to "rule the roost" so to speak. Not here. The other site is where he gets to spew his venom, hatred and antisemitism. Not here.

So, if he comes here, personally or a troll-cronie--they will get cut to shreds immediately. Period. Now let's get back to harness racing.

Next.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: