Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 05:30:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eclipse Award voters have crediblity issues ...  (Read 2560 times)
ZENYATTA

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2010, 10:05:12 AM »

The World Cup has been run 14 times, better than  1/3 have returned to about the same level after the race.
Add in a repeat winner in their sprint race and your almost never comment is reduced to a lot of them do not return to the same level.
Report to moderator   Logged
straight shot

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2010, 11:19:04 AM »

A lot of inaccuracies here or speculation with zero basis.
 #1 Zenyatta's handlers have stated they will not be going to dubai despite the fact its on synth. Another Lava Man, no at least he did try.
  #2 Rachel was never going to go to Dubai due to its synthetic surface which her owner has stated many times she will not be running on.
  #3 why in blazes would either run in the arc? Rachel is a dirt champion. Zen maybe would try it, but I doubt it very seriously since this horse does not ship and races on synth.
 Now perhaps at some point Zen owners will put there horse where they have stated they will, but never have. But if she stays in cali on synth these horses will never meet, and IMO she will be a great synth horse. What that means in the grand scheme of things I dont know.
Moni for free

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2010, 11:24:19 AM »

The World Cup has been run 14 times, better than  1/3 have returned to about the same level after the race.
Add in a repeat winner in their sprint race and your almost never comment is reduced to a lot of them do not return to the same level.

right.. how about Saratoga County who was dead within months of this ship... CIgar and Skippy are the 2 that come to mind that did it... give me names.. its a hard ship for whatever reason.  1/3 isn't good enough... sorry.. no sale
ZENYATTA

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2010, 12:16:49 PM »

right.. how about Saratoga County who was dead within months of this ship... CIgar and Skippy are the 2 that come to mind that did it... give me names.. its a hard ship for whatever reason.  1/3 isn't good enough... sorry.. no sale

CIGAR,SINGSPIEL,SILVERCHARM,STREETCRY,CURLIN.
Exactly how much is almost never according to you ? Would it equal 5 of the 14 winners coming back to the same form or is almost never more like 1 or 2 ?
Any facts on Saratoga County or just more of your wild speculations ?
There is no question it is a tough ship but the race itself is a tough one.Many who have ran did so on the backside of the racing career.How much was really left in the tank anways ?
I am not selling anything just refuting your wild ALMOST NEVER claim.
mel4600

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2010, 04:13:28 PM »

Lets see Dubai cup purse of 4 or 5 million. Maybe they make it a 10 million if both those Ladies agree to race.

Its already $10 Million for this year.
Moni for free

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2010, 04:39:13 PM »

CIGAR,SINGSPIEL,SILVERCHARM,STREETCRY,CURLIN.
Exactly how much is almost never according to you ? Would it equal 5 of the 14 winners coming back to the same form or is almost never more like 1 or 2 ?
Any facts on Saratoga County or just more of your wild speculations ?
There is no question it is a tough ship but the race itself is a tough one.Many who have ran did so on the backside of the racing career.How much was really left in the tank anways ?
I am not selling anything just refuting your wild ALMOST NEVER claim.

Curlin lost twice after coming back.. I don't call that returning in the same form..Street Cry? righhhhhhhhht.. Silver Charm came back ok, but JUST ok.... Skippy came back better than Silver Charm or Singspiel IMO.. there is no speculation about Saratoga County.. he never raced again in the US after Dubai FACT
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:41:21 PM by Wings71ny » Report to moderator   Logged
ZENYATTA

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2010, 05:13:55 PM »

Curlin lost twice after coming back.. I don't call that returning in the same form..Street Cry? righhhhhhhhht.. Silver Charm came back ok, but JUST ok.... Skippy came back better than Silver Charm or Singspiel IMO.. there is no speculation about Saratoga County.. he never raced again in the US after Dubai FACT

First off I have no idea who Skippy is.If you are referring to Skip Trial his pp's do not show a race in Dubai.
Curlin won 3 races and lost twice after the Dubai trip.Are you blaming his losses on the turf and poly to his Dubai trip ?
I never questioned whether SC died or ever raced again.I questioned you linking it to the Dubai trip.Please provide something other than your speculation to verify it.Your " almost never " and now " Curlin lost twice " comments are laughable at best.
straight shot

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2010, 07:01:35 PM »

ship away
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: