Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 09:06:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lock of the day  (Read 1764 times)
Big C

Ignore
« on: March 04, 2006, 09:37:19 AM »

Lava Man at Santa Anita will reward all his backers to the tune of about 8.00. Don't miss ouy on this GIFT!
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 08:54:47 PM »

Lava Man at Santa Anita will reward all his backers to the tune of about 8.00. Don't miss ouy on this GIFT!

Yes indeedy.  dude here's to the BIG c 

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
Big C

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 12:37:15 AM »

Clockerterrybic, Your very welcome. I guess the other 94 readers were nonbelievers or too IGNORANT to say NICE PICK. Thats what makes the TB site so weak, nobody acknowledges when someone is right on.
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 12:50:32 AM »

Clockerterrybic, Your very welcome. I guess the other 94 readers were nonbelievers or too IGNORANT to say NICE PICK. Thats what makes the TB site so weak, nobody acknowledges when someone is right on.

Hey BC,

Some of us were at the track and just got home.  Good pick!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 07:21:47 AM »

Clockerbiggestal is who congratulated you, Big C.

Some of us don't care about or pay any attention to So Cal racing to know what happened with your pick. Congratulations on hitting it.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 07:23:43 AM »

P.S. Janine what the hell were you doing out "at the track" until 11:00? We walked out of there about 5:00. Smiley
Horse Voice

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 08:22:22 AM »

Clockerterrybic, Your very welcome. I guess the other 94 readers were nonbelievers or too IGNORANT to say NICE PICK. Thats what makes the TB site so weak, its members have lives and other, better things to do than run right out here and stroke me because I picked an $8 horse, quite the life-changing score for me.

Yeah, nice pick guy...I promise, I'll drop everything and post next time.
mark_maegdlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 08:55:57 AM »

I had a mixed day myself!  I did horribly playing from home but did great hitting 3/3 on Terry's McChump contest.  I placed a huge contest bet on Brother Derek, First Samurai and a small bet on Laity for a contest profit of $944.  I hit 2/4 on the public handicapper with First Samurai and Lava Man.  I thought that igh Limit would bounce after his last 2 great races.  MM
off stride

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 09:04:45 AM »

to big c ..asking for a pat on the back when you pick a winner is like asking for a kick in the ass when you give a loser ..hey gang what do you think of big c's winner winner chicken dinner...
there you got some accolades
Big C

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 11:00:32 AM »

Off Stride,great comment, love your humor. Now if only YOU could come up with a WINNER!
off stride

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 11:18:36 AM »

Off Stride,great comment, love your humor. Now if only YOU could come up with a WINNER!

me too big c... me too
alydar66

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 11:55:27 AM »

Wow, I didn't realize picking a winner was such a major accomplishment.
CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2006, 08:34:19 AM »

deleted
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 11:21:03 AM by CLOCKERbiggestal » Report to moderator   Logged

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
Big C

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »

Alardar66, Now we're getting a little movement on this site. By the way, it is a BIG DEAL when you pick a nice mutual in a big race. maybe you do it all the time.good for you!
off stride

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2006, 01:09:46 PM »

deleted by owner
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 02:34:28 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
edwarren

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 03:53:44 PM »

deleted by owner

Na na na na na. i saw. Offstride say 3/8 AQU 4, 4/6,3

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/instant.cgi?type=inc&src=atab&date=2006-03-08&race=4&briscode=aqu

Na na na na na.
off stride

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2006, 04:18:42 PM »

just copied something i saw on another board..you know all hush hush and stuff i wouldnt cap a t bred race till derby day.. thanx for readin.. the stuff i saw came from oracle80 and johnfranksboss
edwarren

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 04:42:07 PM »

That's cool. By the way, I don't think Corinthian was the best that day, although i haven't seen that race, (and probably won't), but he ran good, will say.

How many will break from the gate, 20+ horses, like last year?
off stride

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 04:48:00 PM »

it doesnt look like any 1 other than bro derek is strong enuff to scare away the competition so expect another field close to 20
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2006, 10:49:20 PM »

That's cool. By the way, I don't think Corinthian was the best that day, although i haven't seen that race, (and probably won't), but he ran good, will say.

How many will break from the gate, 20+ horses, like last year?

lol well then how can you say he wasnt the best if you didnt even watch the race ed? well i think corinthian was best but he was justly taken down for his actions. granite it was first sam's initial 2 turn test but he had things go all he his own way on the front end and a horse who had a rougher trip outran him in his first G stakes try proving he has the class to run with the big boys.....if only they can straighten out corinthians behavior
edwarren

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2006, 02:43:01 PM »

You know I picked Corinthian to win that day and posted it here. I saw the chart. FS was interfered with, ran more even fractions than C, and gave him 4 lbs. Castellano couldn't control him, either.

And I'm very forgiving if someone wants to post someone else's post. LOL Should I care?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 02:49:03 PM by edwarren » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: