Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 03:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-topic . . . Grammy Awards . . . The Black Eyed Peas  (Read 603 times)
GGNJ

Ignore
« on: January 31, 2010, 09:15:02 PM »

Just saw The Black Eyed Peas performance on the Grammy's. As always, a very impressive performance.

So . . . want to see something cool? Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvljD0toJmU

Report to moderator   Logged
Prince Ebony

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 09:19:30 PM »

The site you posted wouldn't load. As far as the Black Eyed Peas go, I think Fergie is built real well..
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 09:24:51 PM »

Loaded for me. Took a second though. Go to youtube and type in Black Eyed Peas Oprah. Hit the first link that comes up. It's 4:06 long.
bello

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 09:26:14 PM »

iT WAS AN AMAZING SPECTACLE.
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 09:33:50 PM »

iT WAS AN AMAZING SPECTACLE.

Now folks, here's a guy who is a straight shooter, tells it like it is. Whatever he has to say, he says it clearly and concisely--a skill I have never had. A man of few words.

bello, not to turn this into a public spectacle, but why not reside over here? You are a valuable asset and you should be in a classy, quality environment. There has been an increase in members and activity here, and many members--both banned and not-banned--have "moved their tack" so to speak and now reside over here.

I for one would like to have you as a permanent resident here.
Callmesuperman

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 12:16:58 AM »

I will take some of the stuff the chick in the blue is taking , thank you.
noc

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 12:30:04 AM »

I will take some of the stuff the chick in the blue is taking , thank you.
wish some of the horses I bet on today at M1 had some of that.  bang head bang head bang head bang head Just kidding.
They broadcasted that here live. Closed down Michigan Ave. all day...A traffic nightmare.  thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 07:53:11 AM »

Only watched about a 1/2 hour before Desperate Housewives (which I fell asleep anyway).  How about Pink's performance?!  Although, it would be nice to see a singer actually just sing.  Unfortunately these days, that would require a singer with an exceptional voice and everyone seems to go for the visual over the audio.  Video DID kill the radio star...

btw, did my man George Strait win anything?

Check out my Facebook Page:  Flo Browne Horsemanship Training
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 09:37:32 AM »

Just saw The Black Eyed Peas performance on the Grammy's. As always, a very impressive performance.

So . . . want to see something cool? Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvljD0toJmU

thumbs up   thumbs up   thumbs up  Glen, I went from joy at watching the Gal in blue to awe at the others who joined her in a small group dance to goose bumps when the audience joined in to moist eyes when the entire viewing area became a mass of humanity in motion. Thank you for a great start to the day and to the new week ahead.  Jim
bello

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 10:12:17 AM »

Now folks, here's a guy who is a straight shooter, tells it like it is. Whatever he has to say, he says it clearly and concisely--a skill I have never had. A man of few words.

bello, not to turn this into a public spectacle, but why not reside over here? You are a valuable asset and you should be in a classy, quality environment. There has been an increase in members and activity here, and many members--both banned and not-banned--have "moved their tack" so to speak and now reside over here.

I for one would like to have you as a permanent resident here.

Thanks GGNJ.....I came back to this forum after the guy from the other forum kept pointing to BTW so I checked it out after not singning in for months and was amazed by the traffic. I publicly thanked *** for pointing it out on HP and came back to BTW and got a nice Thank You note from CaseOpen.

Glad you and the Wizard are here as we were the only ones who called *** out for his not so subtle anti-semitic remarks.

Wiz was banned right after that.

That being said, I think that many of the posters here are hurting the forum with the HP and *** bashing. BTW needs to gain respect and it will not as long as the majority of the posts turn into *** and HP bashing.
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010, 10:56:33 AM »

Thanks GGNJ.....I came back to this forum after the guy from the other forum kept pointing to BTW so I checked it out after not singning in for months and was amazed by the traffic. I publicly thanked *** for pointing it out on HP and came back to BTW and got a nice Thank You note from CaseOpen.

Glad you and the Wizard are here as we were the only ones who called *** out for his not so subtle anti-semitic remarks.

Wiz was banned right after that.

That being said, I think that many of the posters here are hurting the forum with the HP and *** bashing. BTW needs to gain respect and it will not as long as the majority of the posts turn into *** and HP bashing.

You are very welcome. Again, I didn't want to turn this into some public spectacle, however, I do think this is an important issue.

I agree with everything you said, however, I do think there is another important element. There were some members at the other site---case, you, others, who desired to have intelligent discussions about harness racing. Most if not all of those discussions were derailed and sabotaged by ***, TC/admin, or one of the cronies--many of which I think were really *** and/or TC manipulating profiles or posing as soemone else. You could not exist in that environment because anything that went on that wasn't about *** or kissing his ass was simply viewed as a distraction to the main purpose of the site.

Adding to that was the antisemitism and racism. Dan *** is antisemitic. Period.

So, the important element I speak of is that members such as you, case, me, others--I think we need to take a stand for what is right and not allow ourselves to be manipulated, victimized, attacked, etc.--and not post there any longer. Even if someone is not attacked, not posting there makes a statement. It also helps prevent such hatred and behavior from continuing. Even if someone is not part of the BS that goes on, by posting there it furthers the nonsense and BS.

That's why many members--and I am speaking of those who are not banned--refuse to post there.
jcru

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2010, 02:39:24 PM »

The site you posted wouldn't load. As far as the Black Eyed Peas go, I think Fergie is built real well..

LOL, i was thinking the same thing. she looked hot, makes me want to get a visor. i cant wait to see them live in concert.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: