Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 09:48:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHRIS EZZO NOW INVOLVED IN LAWSUIT WITH A LONGTIME HORSEMAN  (Read 8867 times)
Richard Breth

« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2006, 09:24:12 AM »

Just a friendly reminder, sex with underage boys is a crime and you will be prosecuted to the fullest when your are caught.    Talk about arguments with so many holes in it, is that all you think about, putting objects in you holes?  Grow up and try acting like a mature adult.

No one notices you estemmed posters invent Richard Breth life and "crimes" from thin air and are who posts 95% of filthy talk like this on the forum do thay. Sharp sharp mind of Lawyer Joe. Bull shit all day thinks no one notice.
Report to moderator   Logged
pursesaredropping

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2006, 09:41:35 AM »

Maybe they should hang and burn her like the  witch that she is..

Hows this??

Dan Nance

« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2006, 09:51:18 AM »

No one notices you estemmed posters invent Richard Breth life and "crimes" from thin air and are who posts 95% of filthy talk like this on the forum do thay. Sharp sharp mind of Lawyer Joe. Bull shit all day thinks no one notice.

Richard do you post like this to throw people off because I know you're smarter then the way you are spelling and talking in your posts. I think you are misspelling words and talking like a 5th grade student because you want to make us believe you're not someone else. Or, are your weekend jail stints with 3rd grade educated people wearing off on you?

Why are you trying to argue with Joe and take this thread off topic? This is something Tom Wendt would do. He wanted to argue with Joe every chance he got.

If you have nothing to add to the topic or think it's no big deal what Chris said to Steven L. then don't post under it.

Now, I'm being told by my spies that Mark L. from the IRB is calling Parisi and complaining about this horrible incident being discussed on this PUBLIC FORUM. We'll I guess he doesn't like the whole country knowing that one of the IRB employees made threats and used anti-semitic words to a horseman.

Guess what Mark. It's not like it once was when the public didn't know about all the nonsence that goes on at the track and the way horseman are treated. We live in the world of the internet now so people need to be carefull what they say and do when they hold jobs such as at the IRB.  
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2006, 11:50:39 AM »

Richard do you post like this to throw people off because I know you're smarter then the way you are spelling and talking in your posts. I think you are misspelling words and talking like a 5th grade student because you want to make us believe you're not someone else. Or, are your weekend jail stints with 3rd grade educated people wearing off on you?

Why are you trying to argue with Joe and take this thread off topic? This is something Tom Wendt would do. He wanted to argue with Joe every chance he got.

If you have nothing to add to the topic or think it's no big deal what Chris said to Steven L. then don't post under it.

Now, I'm being told by my spies that Mark L. from the IRB is calling Parisi and complaining about this horrible incident being discussed on this PUBLIC FORUM. We'll I guess he doesn't like the whole country knowing that one of the IRB employees made threats and used anti-semitic words to a horseman.

Guess what Mark. It's not like it once was when the public didn't know about all the nonsence that goes on at the track and the way horseman are treated. We live in the world of the internet now so people need to be carefull what they say and do when they hold jobs such as at the IRB.  

Dan:

Very well put.  Maybe you can rationalize with Dickie Breth, because I cannot.  Three times yesterday I tried reminding him that you started this thread and to stay on topic of Ezzo and discrimination yet he would continually fight, argue, and  make belittling remarks about attorneys and the legal profession.

How much can one person take?  I tried posting what I heard about this story and said several times that there are probably many details missing but Richard just kept on going.  Thank you for starting a thread that is helpful to the horse community so that in the future, the many horsemen in the state of Illinois realize they must be very careful in dealing with Ms. Ezzo.

Dan, you have done a good thing by exposing this and from one former horseman to another, I thank you.  Keep up the good work uncovering things like this because it is the only way things can get better for horsemen in the next generation.  Have a great day in sunny Vegas.

PS- do not waste your time with Richard Breth, he spews off to anyone who rebuts him with that disgusting name he posts under.  It might be time that all of us write a letter to the moderator asking for that name to be demolished and give RB a new identity.  Possibly a name that is less offensive and one that children could relate to. Something that children posters would not be so offended by would be nice for starters from this dimwit.   Not something that mentions taking young boy’s sex organs in one’s mouth like his current name suggests.  That name is unacceptable and should never have been allowed on a public forum.  A posters sexual preferences and illegal activities should never be part of a public forum, however, in Richard Breth’s case, he decided to buck the system and he registered and posted under the name Dick Breth right of the bat.  That name was sure to receive criticism from any mature law-abiding forum poster.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life) 

« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 11:54:57 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2006, 12:00:40 PM »

Real questions why you half wits invite me in on this old lady gossip subject first. You didnt quit. Now you got me. Will discuss any thing my topics not yours. You dont want trouble with posters dont purposly ask for trouble may be you find less. Dont tell you lies that it was RB that took subject off track. May be you figure it out one day instread of always act like little kids baiting people probaly not.

Mark L calls Joe Parisi to complain. Thats funny. Whats Joe Parisi suposed to be nanny for 3 years olds estemmed posters of forum. We suppoed to believe this. More probaly giants goofs you or Joe making up chapters for story each day. Daily fairy tale from Dan Nance an Joe Dakuras professional trolls.

Maybe Richard Breth can tell us what happened in this case.  Richie, if you're out there, did you hear anything about Chris Ezzo threatening and cursing an old man out, even to the point of a violent death threat?

That was the point I was making when I asked Richard Breth if he could use some of his contacts at the IRB to find out the truth and facts with regard to this story.

I am hopeful that Richard Breth will come on the forum sometime this weekend and give us the facts of this case directly from the IRB.  Maybe he can use his secret contacts downtown and give us a brief synopsis of what really happened.  Richard knows the right people and if he posts something regarding the IRB, you can take that information to the bank.

You may not hear from Richard because he might be doing his weekend jail time.

Richard Breth says he does not serve jail time on the weekends; I have no reason to not believe that.  It is strange that he does not post much of the time on the weekends, though.
Richard Breth

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »

PS- do not waste your time with Richard Breth, he spews off to anyone who rebuts him with that disgusting name he posts under.  It might be time that all of us write a letter to the moderator asking for that name to be demolished and give RB a new identity.  Possibly a name that is less offensive and one that children could relate to. Something that children posters would not be so offended by would be nice for starters from this dimwit.

Your right again bright bright my names only ofensive thing to children of this forum. Daily filth or ethnic slurs spewed from posters like Nance TC SUPERMAN others no big deal. Take out my name forums family freindly right.

Some thing for you Joe D your so full of shit its squeezing out your ear holes. Smell must be unpleasant to those around you. Might be real smell problem in Balmoral club house.
Dan Nance

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2006, 12:17:25 PM »

Real questions why you half wits invite me in on this old lady gossip subject first. You didnt quit. Now you got me. Will discuss any thing my topics not yours. You dont want trouble with posters dont purposly ask for trouble may be you find less. Dont tell you lies that it was RB that took subject off track. May be you figure it out one day instread of always act like little kids baiting people probaly not.

Mark L calls Joe Parisi to complain. Thats funny. Whats Joe Parisi suposed to be nanny for 3 years olds estemmed posters of forum. We suppoed to believe this. More probaly giants goofs you or Joe making up chapters for story each day. Daily fairy tale from Dan Nance an Joe Dakuras professional trolls.

I don't think trolls post under their real names do they? We post under our real names unlike you so don't call us trolls. A troll is what you are (Mr. Vulger name) that you post under. What would make you want to use such a screen name? Better yet like Joe says how could Janine allow you to register under such an obscene name. Are you a child molester? Are you registered where you live? Or are you just a guy who likes guys? And do you like the big one in your mouth?

You're a sick person using Richard Breth as a screen name. Why don't you change your screen name to something else and post under that? Try using " *** Galore " it sounds better to the ears then Dick Breath.    
Richard Breth

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2006, 12:21:10 PM »

I don't think trolls post under their real names do they?

Troll defined by behvior not name.

Filth you spew is troll behvior for instance. Tall storys you tell just to stir shit or make some one look bad is troll behvioir. Always wars with others posters put downs bashing you do anyone that doesntr agree all troll behavior. Your a troll Dan.
Dan Nance

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2006, 12:25:26 PM »

I don't think trolls post under their real names do they? We post under our real names unlike you so don't call us trolls. A troll is what you are (Mr. Vulger name) that you post under. What would make you want to use such a screen name? Better yet like Joe says how could Janine allow you to register under such an obscene name. Are you a child molester? Are you registered where you live? Or are you just a guy who likes guys? And do you like the big one in your mouth?

You're a sick person using Richard Breth as a screen name. Why don't you change your screen name to something else and post under that? Try using " *** Galore " it sounds better to the ears then Dick Breath.    

I spew no tall tales just real facts. And the fact is Chris Ezzo insulted a 78 year old horseman and tried to give him a heart attack over coggins papers.

And Tom Wendt would always use the word " spew " and give Joe and me a hard time. Are you posting like a 5th grader to throw us off?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 12:27:23 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2006, 12:29:30 PM »

the fact is Chris Ezzo insulted a 78 year old horseman

Of six pages bull shit in this subject that parts beleiveble.

I use word "spew" becuase it gives TC such kick.
Dan Nance

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2006, 12:41:19 PM »

Of six pages bull shit in this subject that parts beleiveble.

I use word "spew" becuase it gives TC such kick.

All it takes is for someone to come on this website like Chris or Mickey or Mark L. or someone else who knows and tell the viewers that Chris didn't call Steven L. " a miserable old Jew " and threaten him.

Better yet when Parisi files the court papers how about if you get a copy of them and post it on this forum? That will clear up what Chris said to Steven L. and why the police were called to Balmoral.

Boy, that's great publicity for Balmoral Park. " POLICE CALLED TO BALMORAL PARK BECAUSE DEATH THREATS WERE MADE BETWEEN AN IRB MEMBER AND A HORSEMAN OVER EXPIRED COGGINS PAPERS ". 

Then people wonder why Chicago racing has become a " REAL COMEDY SHOW " !!
Richard Breth

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2006, 12:50:37 PM »

All it takes is for someone to come on this website like Chris or Mickey or Mark L. or someone else who knows and tell the viewers that Chris didn't call Steven L. " a miserable old Jew " and threaten him.

Better yet when Parisi files the court papers how about if you get a copy of them and post it on this forum? That will clear up what Chris said to Steven L. and why the police were called to Balmoral.

Boy, that's great publicity for Balmoral Park. " POLICE CALLED TO BALMORAL PARK BECAUSE DEATH THREATS WERE MADE BETWEEN AN IRB MEMBER AND A HORSEMAN OVER EXPIRED COGGINS PAPERS ".

If some one relaible feels to tell the old lady gossip circle what really happen thay will. If Parisi file court papers may be Joe D can bring them here. If "publicity" was printed some where relable not only this BTW forum old lady gossip circle it would be beleiveble. it wasnt.
Richard Breth

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2006, 01:36:54 PM »

Maybe they should hang and burn her like the  witch that she is..

Great idea Queeny. Witch hunters here has all ready tried and convicted.

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2006, 01:52:30 PM »

Troll defined by behvior not name.

Filth you spew is troll behvior for instance. Tall storys you tell just to stir shit or make some one look bad is troll behvioir. Always wars with others posters put downs bashing you do anyone that doesntr agree all troll behavior. Your a troll Dan.

Cut the bullshit Dick Breth and address the issue of changing your disgusting and perverted screen name.  Like Dan Nance said, you should be ashamed of yourself posting on a public forum where children have been known to visit with that screen name. 

This is a request for you Dickie to change that insulting name right now.   It would be the right thing to do and many other forum members are very offended and will not post on here due to your name.  Enough is enough so change that name today.  If you want to go *** it up afterwards, go ahead but at least have a smidgen of class, will ya Dickie?  There are children on this forum and if you do not change the name, I will ask every member of this forum to send an email to the moderator requesting you change it or else.  Do it now.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2006, 02:03:15 PM »

Cut the bullshit Dick Breth and address the issue of changing your
disgusting and perverted screen name.

Thats simple. "no".

Side note do you know your behvior and nances and TCs all the disgusting gay bashing et cetera just because you make some thing of my name thats gender discrimination. You Nance STUPORMAN TC all guilty of gender discrimination. Nance with proven history of ethnic dicrimination also. You should be ashamed of your selfs talking about Chris Ezzo. What do you think of people who talk about others discrimination when thay are doing it them selfs every day Joe? How do you feel about disgusting people like that.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2006, 02:08:58 PM »

Thats simple. "no".

Side note do you know your behvior and nances and TCs all the disgusting gay bashing et cetera just because you make some thing of my name thats gender discrimination. You Nance STUPORMAN TC all guilty of gender discrimination. Nance with proven history of ethnic dicrimination also. You should be ashamed of your selfs talking about Chris Ezzo. What do you think of people who talk about others discrimination when thay are doing it them selfs every day Joe? How do you feel about disgusting people like that.
Rich, I'll make you a deal.  Admit to us that you are living a gay lifestyle and I for one will never mention your predaliction on this forum again.  Fair enough ?  You've had me in your (pearl handled, no doubt) gunsights since I mused about you over a year ago, and I now apologize if my arrow hit its mark way too closely.  My shenanigans caused you personal grief and I apologize.  Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.   trotter  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2006, 02:26:28 PM »

Rich, I'll make you a deal.  Admit to us that you are living a gay lifestyle and I for one will never mention your predaliction on this forum again.

All ready answered the question. Makes no diference to profesional trolls like you estemmed posters if it told 100 times.

Real story is you estemmed posters must have personal insults to make your arguments. Thats what you trolls do bully other forum posters with personal insults and non harness bashing if thay dont agree. make insults to divert attaention when some one calls your bull shit. Its why esteemed posters always so desparate to know whos behind a name so thay can start personal insults and bashing. My case you dont know my family members or personal life to insult like you do with every one else all you have is my screen name. So you make up big story about gay life and child molsesting from it to have your bag of insults. Jokes on you. your the ones look stupid repaeting your lies any one can see.
Dan Nance

« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2006, 09:09:58 PM »

All ready answered the question. Makes no diference to profesional trolls like you estemmed posters if it told 100 times.

Real story is you estemmed posters must have personal insults to make your arguments. Thats what you trolls do bully other forum posters with personal insults and non harness bashing if thay dont agree. make insults to divert attaention when some one calls your bull shit. Its why esteemed posters always so desparate to know whos behind a name so thay can start personal insults and bashing. My case you dont know my family members or personal life to insult like you do with every one else all you have is my screen name. So you make up big story about gay life and child molsesting from it to have your bag of insults. Jokes on you. your the ones look stupid repaeting your lies any one can see.

Richard
               Have you been taking up the bottle lately? You're spelling and your words are horrible now. I don't remember you spelling so bad and talking sentences like a 5th grader in the past. When I read your posts I feel like I'm listening to someone who is speaking and drinking at the same time. Is this really Richard or someone else less educated then him posting under his screen name?

On topic, I'm not ashamed at all talking about Chris. She did something wrong while on the job for the IRB. When horseman do something wrong it's front page news and they are treated like criminals. So, why shouldn't people know when an official steps over the line?

You and alot of others didn't seem to mind it when Joe's problems with the IRB and the Johnston's were being talked about on this forum like he was a convicted criminal. Why didn't you tell people that they should be ashamed of themselves saying some of the things they said about Joe on this forum? Why, because you don't like Joe. That's why!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2006, 09:58:02 PM »

Dan, we never should have brought the subject up.  2,000 + readers have nothing better to do with their time than read about the deplorable conditions around here in the forms of management, regulatory agencies, etc.  What were we thinking by addressing such a topic ?  Dan, you have no finger on the pulse of what all the good members and readers of this #1 forum would want to know about I guess - LOL.  Keep up the good work !   trotter  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2006, 04:41:05 PM »

Has anyone heard anything more on this story?  I have heard through the grapevine that the IRB and track management are trying to hush this story up and sweep it under the carpet.  If anyone has additional details and has heard anything about this, please post what you heard.  Richard Breth does not want this topic discussed and says he knows nothing about it, yet is quick to post on here going off topic for other things on his agenda.  Let's hear someone else’s take on what really happened between these two and try to make heads or tails out of it.  Thanks.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
( A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2006, 05:18:25 PM »

Has anyone heard anything more on this story?  I have heard through the grapevine that the IRB and track management are trying to hush this story up and sweep it under the carpet.  If anyone has additional details and has heard anything about this, please post what you heard.  Richard Breth does not want this topic discussed and says he knows nothing about it, yet is quick to post on here going off topic for other things on his agenda.  Let's hear someone else’s take on what really happened between these two and try to make heads or tails out of it.  Thanks.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
( A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

Joe
         Richard has been silent today so hopefully we heard the last from him.

I heard that Chris was off the job for a time because she was called downtown to the IRB where she was given a tongue lashing for her altercation with Steven L. and they wanted to discuss damage control with her. Did you also hear what I was told?
Irwin Fletcher

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2006, 05:23:05 PM »

That's not going to do any good.  Everyone knows Chris LOVES a good tongue lashing!!!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2006, 12:06:35 AM »

Joe
         Richard has been silent today so hopefully we heard the last from him.

I heard that Chris was off the job for a time because she was called downtown to the IRB where she was given a tongue lashing for her altercation with Steven L. and they wanted to discuss damage control with her. Did you also hear what I was told?

Dan:Dan:

I have a phone call into my buddy who first told me about this incident.  I should run into him Friday at Maywood or he might call me back before then.   I don't want to say who he is but he is connected pretty well in management so I’ll find out what the deal is or what is being said about it.  He was the guy who originally told me about the entire incident and I'll ask if he has heard anything else.  If he calls me tomorrow I'll post what I'm told otherwise you'll have to wait until Friday night.  Anyone having any information on this please post on the site and let's hear Chris' side of what happened.

As far as Richard Breth goes, whenever anyone addresses his disgusting screen name, he tends to say he is going on vacation or off the forum for a few days until the smoke clears.  Dan, as soon as he comes back I am going to request that he change his name every day until he does.  There are children on this forum I am told and they should not be subject to that type of filth. Who knows, maybe you are onto something when you say that he serves jail time.  I have noticed what you say about his recent spelling errors in his posts.   I agree that he is doing it intentionally hoping that nobody will figure out his true identity.  One of my professors at college just told me about some new software that will be coming out that can tell not only where a person is posting from, but also what the name on the Internet account they are posting from.  They don't use the I/P address; it is supposedly done through some kind of satellite communications. Maybe Richard Breth will grow up and stop all of the troll posts with bullshit about rats in Las Vegas and signing on under different names saying Richard Breth is the best poster and crap like that.  The guy is some kind of whack-job. Take care and I'll holler at you Friday.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2006, 10:25:41 AM »

Dan:Dan:

I have a phone call into my buddy who first told me about this incident.  I should run into him Friday at Maywood or he might call me back before then.   I don't want to say who he is but he is connected pretty well in management so I’ll find out what the deal is or what is being said about it.  He was the guy who originally told me about the entire incident and I'll ask if he has heard anything else.  If he calls me tomorrow I'll post what I'm told otherwise you'll have to wait until Friday night.  Anyone having any information on this please post on the site and let's hear Chris' side of what happened.

As far as Richard Breth goes, whenever anyone addresses his disgusting screen name, he tends to say he is going on vacation or off the forum for a few days until the smoke clears.  Dan, as soon as he comes back I am going to request that he change his name every day until he does.  There are children on this forum I am told and they should not be subject to that type of filth. Who knows, maybe you are onto something when you say that he serves jail time.  I have noticed what you say about his recent spelling errors in his posts.   I agree that he is doing it intentionally hoping that nobody will figure out his true identity.  One of my professors at college just told me about some new software that will be coming out that can tell not only where a person is posting from, but also what the name on the Internet account they are posting from.  They don't use the I/P address; it is supposedly done through some kind of satellite communications. Maybe Richard Breth will grow up and stop all of the troll posts with bullshit about rats in Las Vegas and signing on under different names saying Richard Breth is the best poster and crap like that.  The guy is some kind of whack-job. Take care and I'll holler at you Friday.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Thanks Joe, it would be nice to get all the facts.
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2006, 12:07:37 PM »

i dont like all lawers but one shuld sue criss ezo for never dooing a good job.her and mickee get paid by state of ilinois lol.my tax bill go so they can sit and do bad jobs for horseman. thumbs down  thumbs down.truth
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: