Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 06:26:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHRIS EZZO NOW INVOLVED IN LAWSUIT WITH A LONGTIME HORSEMAN  (Read 8789 times)
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2006, 12:04:53 PM »

This is growing ludicrous, Mr. Dakuras. TC repeated it was another IRB staffer who said the alleged anti-Semitic remark, and you concurred. But here again you have Chris Ezzo saying them. You've added something about a threat with a bullet that hasn't appeared previously. Every time you repeat the story it gets worse. Intentional, malicious distortions of stories like this are what gives the forum, and certain of its posters, a bad name.

Tonymfan:

I have reiterated four times already that we probably have not heard all of the facts in this story.  I posted what I was told by another horsemen Friday evening at Maywood.  If you have additional information or have been told other parts of the story that would justify the use of gender and ethnic discrimination against Leftkowits by Ezzo, please post them it so we can try to understand why this kind of crap is still going on today in America.    

Tc posted that he thought an IRB representative used the anti-Semitic remark towards Mr. Leftkowits.  Well guess what, Chris Ezzo is an IRB representative and I was told later on that she was indeed the one who said it?  You figure it out from there but that is what I was told.  Maybe it was somebody else but I was told Ezzo was the one.  Whoever it was should be ashamed and prosecuted.  Hate crime and discrimination are against the law, and should never be condoned in any setting, let alone the racetrack where participants are of many different races and cultures.

There was most definitely a threat of a bullet from what I was told.  I believe the police were called so there may be paperwork to back that part of the story up.  Again, I have said this story gets stranger by the day and I'm sure there are things we have not heard about yet as things tend to get exaggerated.  I was told last night at Balmoral that Ms. Ezzo has not been seen for a few days.  Does it mean she is suspended from her job, of course not, for all I know she may be sick or on a vacation.  But that is what I was told.  Take it for what its worth!  

One cannot tell a “malicious distorted” story, as you put it if they are only repeating what they have been told.  I am hopeful that you have additional tales of this story that will possibly clear up the disgusting actions of Ms. Ezzo that evening.  The unfortunate thing about this whole story is the racist reputation Ezzo has earned as a result of it.  If you have information about Ezzo, please post it so we can hear the IRB/management side of things and maybe it will shed some light on the entire story.  

No need to worry about the forum or certain posters having a bad name because I think we would all agree that BTW is the number one forum in all of harness racing.  This can be easily evidenced by the many registered “folks” (oops, a Tom Wendt word) who read, post, and discuss it, much like yourself.  

Have a great day, and please, if you have additional information about Ezzo or any other IRB/management person using anti-Semitic remarks or discriminatory practices towards horsemen, I encourage you to post it on this thread and report it to the proper authorities at once.  Life is way too short for criminal activity like that and by reporting it, you would be doing the right thing in trying to put an end to it.  Hate and discrimination needs to be brought out into the public eye so that we can address it at once.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)  

« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 12:12:07 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2006, 12:10:26 PM »

What year was this, TC? The first year she got the job? I've never known her to be happy-go-lucky when I was around. She walks like she has a "stick-up-her-but" and her mug could stop an eight day clock.

I'm sure she had the job of finding out how many phony insurance policies were floating around that Tom Wendt wrote for some of the trainers. So, in turn because she's so miserable she hassels 78 year old horseman and calls them anti semitic names.

Joe, maybe Chris took a few days off to find a lawyer to represent her against Steven L. I'll bet Mickey is steaming because they are going to have to spend money now on lawyers because Chris lost her cool with a 78 year old man.

P.S to above post

Is it true that Chris has hired Tommy Breen the lawyer from Addison that is good friends with the " fake mafia guy "?
Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2006, 12:31:00 PM »

Paul,

If those were love notes, you better stick to insurance.  Being an author wasn't meant to be. How did I get mixed up in the pitter patter between you and Joe?? You guys keep me out of it. 

Donna:

Please accept my apology for using the posts between Paul and you as an example of why it is unacceptable for anyone to act as forum moderator by suggesting what they like or dislike on a public forum, like Paul did to me. To my knowledge, there is one moderator on this forum and it’s not Paul.  How dare him suggest what I should write or post about on a public forum where his membership status is the equilvent of mine?   

It started as Paul saying that he is tired of reading about the Tom Wendt case and I finished it by saying that maybe I don't like to read about what Paul and you have to say.  I was merely making a direct correlation, just as Paul did.

I guess it goes without saying that if you don't like what someone writes on here, you have many options available.  You can ignore it, place the author on ignore, or simply rebut what they are saying.  But to say you are tired of something and don't want to read it is a classless move, in my opinion.  Who died and left Paul boss of the forum?

Again, I apologize for using your name in my correlation.  I certainly hope that Paul will apologize to Tom Wendt for using his name as well.  Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 12:33:39 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2006, 12:46:47 PM »

Donna:

Please accept my apology for using the posts between Paul and you as an example of why it is unacceptable for anyone to act as forum moderator by suggesting what they like or dislike on a public forum, like Paul did to me. To my knowledge, there is one moderator on this forum and it’s not Paul.  How dare him suggest what I should write or post about on a public forum where his membership status is the equilvent of mine?   

It started as Paul saying that he is tired of reading about the Tom Wendt case and I finished it by saying that maybe I don't like to read about what Paul and you have to say.  I was merely making a direct correlation, just as Paul did.

I guess it goes without saying that if you don't like what someone writes on here, you have many options available.  You can ignore it, place the author on ignore, or simply rebut what they are saying.  But to say you are tired of something and don't want to read it is a classless move, in my opinion.  Who died and left Paul boss of the forum?

Again, I apologize for using your name in my correlation.  I certainly hope that Paul will apologize to Tom Wendt for using his name as well.  Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Very good post, Joe. Now, if we can stay on topic about Chris Ezzo it would be nice.

This is a serious topic and is no joke when it comes to death threats on the grounds of Balmoral Park by an IRB employee along with anti-semitic remarks. I'm sure Chris and her husband Mickey are worried about their future with the IRB now that Steven L. has hired a lawyer and paid him a $10,000 retainer to represent him in the suit against Chris. This situation could also cause Mickey to lose his job with the IRB since Chris is married to Mickey, wouldn't you think?

Like you stated, Joe. If anyone has any more information about this case please come forward and let the viewers of this forum know.   
njhorseman

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2006, 12:55:48 PM »

Donna:

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe:

Why do you accuse me of attempting to act as a forum moderator? Obviously I have no power to moderate the forum. I was expressing my personal opinion that you should can the Tom Wendt bullshit. That's my opinion, and obviously it differs from yours. I can express my displeasure with what you say, or I can ignore it. I chose to express my displeasure. Don't make it into a bigger issue than that.

Dan Nance

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2006, 01:06:47 PM »

Joe:

Why do you accuse me of attempting to act as a forum moderator? Obviously I have no power to moderate the forum. I was expressing my personal opinion that you should can the Tom Wendt bullshit. That's my opinion, and obviously it differs from yours. I can express my displeasure with what you say, or I can ignore it. I chose to express my displeasure. Don't make it into a bigger issue than that.

OK, back on topic now!

I was informed that Mr. Leftkowit's lawyer Mr. Parisi is requesting an independent hearing because he feels since Chris Ezzo's husband Mickey has close ties to the stewards Mr. Parisi feels he can't get a fair and impartial hearing with the stewards.

When has any horseman ever recieved a fair and impartial hearing in the "kangaroo court"? 
tonymfan

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2006, 01:35:32 PM »

I have reiterated four times already that we probably have not heard all of the facts in this story.  I posted what I was told by another horsemen Friday evening at Maywood.  If you have additional information or have been told other parts of the story that would justify the use of gender and ethnic discrimination against Leftkowits by Ezzo, please post them it so we can try to understand why this kind of crap is still going on today in America.

There, you just did it again. You embellished the story to include "gender discrimination".

Mr. Dakuras, it probably doesn't surprise you that other people besides you and your friends talk about the Barn to Wire forum when they get together at the track and OTB. What might surprise you is that there are a lot of people who don't know you who consider you a liar and storyteller based on your posts to this forum. Just a word to the wise.

I'm through with this thread. The original version by TC has the best credibility. The rest has the look and feel of sheer fabrication, either by gossip sources at the track or posters to this forum. You carry on as you see fit, Mr. Dakuras, and enhance your reputation further. Good day.  
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2006, 02:07:48 PM »

Joe:

Paul:

It is clearly evident that you do not have the power to moderate the forum or God helps us all.  Who asked for your personal opinion about the Tom Wendt insurance fraud, not me?  

Since you felt the need to express your opinion about my postings of the Tom Wendt case, I followed your lead by exercising the right to post my personal opinion of Donna and your postings on here as well.  That is my opinion about and it obviously differs from yours.  I too can express my displeasure with what you post, and I did.  I too have options of ignoring it, but I chose to write my opinion of it.

Who is making a big deal of it?  Please don't humor yourself into thinking that because you posted your displeasure of my writings of the Tom Wendt insurance fraud that I would not post my opinion of it any longer because that isn’t going to happen.  Just as you, this forum is open to anyone who has an opinion and I will post mine when I see fit to do so weather you like it or not. You’re right, its no big deal so can we please move forward and keep this thread on topic?  Thanks and have a great day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2006, 02:22:11 PM »

There, you just did it again. You embellished the story to include "gender discrimination".

Mr. Dakuras, it probably doesn't surprise you that other people besides you and your friends talk about the Barn to Wire forum when they get together at the track and OTB. What might surprise you is that there are a lot of people who don't know you who consider you a liar and storyteller based on your posts to this forum. Just a word to the wise.

I'm through with this thread. The original version by TC has the best credibility. The rest has the look and feel of sheer fabrication, either by gossip sources at the track or posters to this forum. You carry on as you see fit, Mr. Dakuras, and enhance your reputation further. Good day.  

Tonymfan:

Weather or not you or anyone else for that matter considers me a liar means little to me, my friend.  I don't post on a public forum hoping to gain your approval or care what you or anyone else thinks.  Personally, I don't give a dead rats ass what you or anyone else has to say about my postings on this forum. Your lack of posting any difference of facts in this gender and ethnic discrimination case is evident.  Dispute all you want to but what you don’t realize is the many people whom discuss BTW think you are a management kiss-ass who is afraid to add credence to you postings by signing your name.  So you see, people will say whatever they wish.  That’s life.  Just a word to the wise.

I thrilled that you are through with this thread as it has become evidentially clear that you have nothing to offer on this subject as far as facts or hearsay.  If you have not heard anything about this unfortunate act, so be it.  I chose to post what I was told, believe what you will.  Fair enough?

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to carry on this topic as I see fit, I certainly appreciate it. You too carry on as you see fit to embellish your reputation as well.  Good day to you too.

Now back to the topic at hand, discussing Ms. Ezzo's unacceptable behavior of engaging in gender and ethnic discrimination against an elderly horseman.  Very sad, indeed. 

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 02:26:10 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2006, 02:50:47 PM »

dan nance is rite.criss has a bug in the butt big times.she is always meen to us all.she fined enricky one time for not having the papers on him.they were in his tactroom or car.mabee she and mickey mouse wont like losing all there  dollar if the man soos them.that bug up in there is like those big giant bugs you see on tv from afrika oe someplace.who ever is the guy who pays her she shuld get the pay doked for a month or too and see if she likes that.no body wuld complane believe you me.treat the horseman bettor and yole see bettor races and good horses.truth
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2006, 03:01:49 PM »

dont forget we all now how that bug got in their.how culd a big bug miss such a big tunnnel to crawl into lol.big but = big bug lol.mabee if they put a  carrot by the back of the pants the big bug will crawl out to eat it lol. criss ezo =  thumbs down truth.
Richard Breth

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2006, 03:03:35 PM »

Now back to the topic at hand, discussing Ms. Ezzo's unacceptable behavior of engaging in gender and ethnic discrimination against an elderly horseman.  Very sad, indeed. 

Dakuras dumb turd gender = sex. Whole harness world laughing at you. Sex discrimination. For call someone "man"?

Whats discrimaination? Treating some one different. Making decisions on differences. Calling names isnt discrimination maybe harrasment. More for unprofesional behavior. Hard time proving discimination in this I think.

Ms Ezzo and IRB staffer should get same tratment as any other employees that calls customers names or uses ethnic slurs. if anythings proved in court of law which doesnt matter for you looks like you all ready convicted. No more no less. State employees probably theres written civil service procedures. Funny how you all ways forget about some one innocernt until proved gulity when its some one you dont like or big pot of shit you can stir.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2006, 03:57:14 PM »

Dakuras dumb turd gender = sex. Whole harness world laughing at you. Sex discrimination. For call someone "man"?

Whats discrimaination? Treating some one different. Making decisions on differences. Calling names isnt discrimination maybe harrasment. More for unprofesional behavior. Hard time proving discimination in this I think.

Ms Ezzo and IRB staffer should get same tratment as any other employees that calls customers names or uses ethnic slurs. if anythings proved in court of law which doesnt matter for you looks like you all ready convicted. No more no less. State employees probably theres written civil service procedures. Funny how you all ways forget about some one innocernt until proved gulity when its some one you dont like or big pot of shit you can stir.
Hey Richie;

How are you?  Why all the anger today? LOL.  I was not the one who started this thread so you need to pay better attention before you open you filthy mouth and spew your dick breath all over the forum.  Possibly a purchase of the hooked on phonics reading program for beginners to better help with your reading comprehension.  LOL.

Again, I was told the man was discriminated against because they would not allow him to drive horses due to his age.  Presently,there is a gentleman driving horses in Maine that is 80 years old.  I was told this man is 78 or 79 years old.  Maybe that is age discrimination, maybe its not.  You can be the judge on that one, little Dickie. Okay?

Calling anti-Semitic names and slurs is closely related to hate-crime.  Again, you be the judge, little Dickie. 

As far as proving or not proving discrimination, you would be better served by phoning Mr. Parisi, who Leftkowits has retained as his counsel in this matter for a better idea of the law. 

As far as disciplinary action against Ms. Ezzo, I agree with you Dickie, Ezzo should get same treatment other discriminators and hate-crime offenders in society have received. 

Have no idea about you pot of shit to stir comment, so I won't bother. 

Maybe you missed my earlier request of you on this thread so I'll ask again.  Is there any way you can contact your secret insiders at the IRB or tracks and see what really happened in this unfortunate incident?  LOL.  I'm not asking for the really secretive stuff you can get, only something that will clear up some of the underlying issues and confusion in this case.  PLEASE, I'm begging you. I know you can enlighten us all with you knowledge of the IRB and their inner-workings and have the connections downtown. Come on Richie, I don't ask for much?  Help a forum brother out.  LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
DLeestable

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2006, 04:04:41 PM »

Joe,

No apology necessary.  I was just trying to get out of the middle of you two.  I like both of you and I haven't read all the posts to even know what your two are talking about.

I had a similar situation happen at Hawthorne years ago, not with Chris but the race secretary. I think he had a real problem with women.  In fact Chris was there and she helped me. So I have no problems with her, we have always gotten along.

Richard Breth

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2006, 04:32:27 PM »

Give it up Joe. Whole world sees your making the story as you go. Even TC seems to embarrased by your bull shit to chimne in.

Dont know any one at IRB to ask regarding this. Do know any one at IRB probaly knows difference between gender dicsrimination and age discrimination. Not like you dumb rock.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2006, 05:01:57 PM »

Give it up Joe. Whole world sees your making the story as you go. Even TC seems to embarrased by your bull shit to chimne in.

Dont know any one at IRB to ask regarding this. Do know any one at IRB probaly knows difference between gender dicsrimination and age discrimination. Not like you dumb rock.

Richie:

I still think you’re an okay transvestite, guy, gal, or whatever. LOL What’s the matter, bad mood today?  Don't worry about TC, he knows all about Dickie Breth and what you stand for. LOL.  He'll chime right in when he feels its necessary.  A

As far as embarrassing myself, at the very least I don't have a filthy disgusting screen name that promotes gay sexual behavior like yours.  Talk about embarrassment?  I would rather be a “dumb rock” as you say, than a dumb dick sucker like you are.  Have a great day. LOL

Dan Nance said he wants this thread to stay on the topic of Ms. Ezzo's criminal behavior so start a new thread if you want to discuss your sexual preference and filthy gay behavior.  LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
High Octane

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2006, 05:05:33 PM »

GET EM JOE! Cheesy
Richard Breth

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2006, 05:25:01 PM »

Dan Nance said he wants this thread to stay on the topic of Ms. Ezzo's criminal behavior so start a new thread if you want to discuss your sexual preference and filthy gay behavior.

No one notices you the only one discussing that do thay. Sharp sharp mind of Lawyer Joe.

You will be great lawyer some day Joe. Half wit under paid county attorrney with bad suit that graduated bottom 1/8 of class. Will be your job prosecute small domestic crime like loose dog and uncover garbage. You will lose. Real lawyers will kick shit out of you each day in court room for your logic and argument has so many holes.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2006, 06:50:40 PM »

Why am I dragged into this Rich ?  Call your comrades in arms downtown and ask Shelly Kalita or Marc ("Ruck-give me a winner and all will be well") Laim-o to see if they were the ones who used a racial slur in their dealings with SL.   trotter  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2006, 06:56:50 PM »

Why am I dragged into this Rich ?  Call your comrades in arms downtown and ask Shelly Kalita or Marc ("Ruck-give me a winner and all will be well") Laim-o to see if they were the ones who used a racial slur in their dealings with SL. 

Tell me why I got dragged into it TC. Joe asked three times for me to give my opinion for this dumb subject. Now he got it. Wish I can help with 411 from down town but dont know any one there. Got to go with what I know. Joes short comings.   
TC

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2006, 07:07:19 PM »

Tell me why I got dragged into it TC. Joe asked three times for me to give my opinion for this dumb subject. Now he got it. Wish I can help with 411 from down town but dont know any one there. Got to go with what I know. Joes short comings.   
Joe's short comings...did you peek at him in the driver's locker room once - LOL.  I think Joe is one of the forum's better posters and tries to be helpful.  If you were busted and Joe had a $50 voucher, I'd lay even money you'd get 1/2 of it.  One day, if you were being screwed by the "man" or the IRB, I'd bet Joe would be along to assist in any way he could in a heartbeat.  That's who Joe Dakuras IS IMO.   trotter  TC  P.S. Rich, check your spectacles, that was probably Lavern, not Joe coming out of the showers  Wink
Queeny

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2006, 07:40:44 PM »

Maybe they should hang and burn her like the  witch that she is..
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2006, 09:32:49 PM »

BLOW ME!!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 11:55:29 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2006, 11:39:12 PM »

Hey dick Breath, i'll bet you a cool grand that there is no way Joe d is in the bottom 1/8 of his class like you say. put up or shut up?  He was elected President of the club at his school and i'm pretty sure they don't let you become President if your in the lower portion of your class. Even i know that much.

STUPORMAN. learn to read. A lawyer from lower 1/8 of class. Law class. get it. Thats not where Joe is now. Joes doing well where hes now acording what we read here. A good accomplishment to be proud. Wont bash that never have.

Go back to Oak Brook OTB learn new swear words and obsene imagaery to write here your acts stale.   
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2006, 08:30:34 AM »

No one notices you the only one discussing that do thay. Sharp sharp mind of Lawyer Joe.

You will be great lawyer some day Joe. Half wit under paid county attorrney with bad suit that graduated bottom 1/8 of class. Will be your job prosecute small domestic crime like loose dog and uncover garbage. You will lose. Real lawyers will kick shit out of you each day in court room for your logic and argument has so many holes.

Richie:

Thank you for the compliments.  I sure hope your aspirations of me fall through because I would love the opportunity to prosecute small domestic crime in hopes of running across sex-offenders and criminals much like you so I can hopefully get fair justice for the victims family whose little boy you probably violated, you sicko.  If real lawyers kick the shit out of me, it does not affect my paycheck one way or the other.  Grin  County Attorneys are salary and it is a better living than what I am doing now so thanks again for the well wishes. Just a friendly reminder, sex with underage boys is a crime and you will be prosecuted to the fullest when your are caught.    Talk about arguments with so many holes in it, is that all you think about, putting objects in you holes?  Grow up and try acting like a mature adult.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLN Runnin Rebel for Life)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 08:35:21 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: