Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 09:10:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHRIS EZZO NOW INVOLVED IN LAWSUIT WITH A LONGTIME HORSEMAN  (Read 8760 times)
DLeestable

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2006, 04:32:45 PM »

I have a really hard time believing Chris would ever say that to another person.  I am going to go ask her the next time I race and see what she says. I have known her a long time and she has never been that way around me. I can't even imagine anyone, let alone a racing official talking to someone like that. I haven't ever even heard her say a four letter word, something she can't say about me.   Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2006, 04:42:37 PM »

I have a really hard time believing Chris would ever say that to another person.  I am going to go ask her the next time I race and see what she says. I have known her a long time and she has never been that way around me. I can't even imagine anyone, let alone a racing official talking to someone like that. I haven't ever even heard her say a four letter word, something she can't say about me.   Wink

I doubt Steven L. would go out and hire a lawyer and give him a 10K retainer if he wasn't telling the truth. He's real pissed and wants to sue her for the anti-semitic remark. I hear he has a witness. I think she stepped out of line with the wrong man. He has a ton of money and can afford to hire a top lawyer.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 02:08:35 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2006, 05:43:09 PM »

Here's some news about your hero Steve L.  I just heard that he was fined $500 and put on probation for PUSHING, thats right PUSHING, Doc Narotsky at Maywood last fall!  No wonder why he is Dan ***'s and Joe D's. hero!!!!  Maybe Doc should sue Steve L. for being anti-semetic.
Queeny

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2006, 05:47:46 PM »

Chris is the rudest woman I have ever meet,she talks to you like your a dog that she is better then everyone..I hope she loses her job.. They could give Marilio Mazzula her job at least he knows how totalk to people. Docs pretty lucky it was an old man pushing him,I know people who would like to do alot worse things to him...That also could be said as the way horsemen are treated around here makesthe worst of us (even an old man) come out....
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 05:53:03 PM by Queeny » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2006, 05:53:35 PM »

Here's some news about your hero Steve L.  I just heard that he was fined $500 and put on probation for PUSHING, thats right PUSHING, Doc Narotsky at Maywood last fall!  No wonder why he is Dan ***'s and Joe D's. hero!!!!  Maybe Doc should sue Steve L. for being anti-semetic.

Your hero's are those ruid scumbags that work for the IRB and the Johnston's. I hope you're not a horseman taking sides with the gestapo because if you are you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure you know how brutal these people are to the horseman. If Steve L. pushed Doc I'm sure the baldheaded *** had it coming. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2006, 05:53:56 PM »

I have no opinion on the situation one way or the other.  Please read where I said that Chris Ezzo called SL a "vile old man".  I think the anti-Semitic remark came from the IRB mouthpiece.  I knew Chris years ago and she was very helpful to some friends in the business.  Maybe she became bitter when she found out she was hoodwinked by Tom and his fake workman's comp cards being sold for betting vouchers (for himself).  Those babies looked to be the real deal and I'd be hurt also if I'd been deceived by several people at the track in the course of trying to do my job.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2006, 05:55:30 PM »

Your hero's are those ruid scumbags that work for the IRB and the Johnston's. I hope you're not a horseman taking sides with the gestapo because if you are you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm sure you know how brutal these people are to the horseman. If Steve L. pushed Doc I'm sure the baldheaded *** had it coming. 

And by the way, kellytuc. P.O.U.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »

I agree that we don't know the whole story about this situation but I can tell you that Doc Narotsky told Steve L. to take his scummy ass out of his office last fall and that is when the pushing match happened.  Like Dan said, Doc had it coming to him and he is lucky it wasn't one of the thousands of other horsemen he has pissed off over the years or he might have required surgery on his jaw to keep it wired shut for smarting off the way he does. His ass should have been flattened a long time ago. Doc has got to learn how to talk to people.  It comes as no surprise that Doc and Chris Ezzo work very close to each other because they have the same smart-ass, no class attitude when dealing with the horsemen.  Doc and Chris probably have contests among themselves on which horsemen they can piss off the most.

Tc might be on to something here.  Maybe Chris had to sort out all of the fake workman’s compensation policies that Tom sold to the horsemen and it put her in a foul mood.  She probably had one hell of mess on her hands trying to figure out who had a valid policy and who didn’t.  I am willing to bet that Chris lost her temper from the frustration of having to weed through many phony insurance polices at the hands of Tom Wendt and went off on the old fellow with the anti-Semitic remark and death threat.  Very sad situation, indeed.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 06:31:54 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2006, 07:30:04 PM »

gossip my ass. chris e. was wrong and should be fired like *** said.  Why dont you shut your dick breath mouth for once.

STUPORMAN. Joe D asked three times me to say some thing about this old fish lady gossip subject. He is four star first degree "loyal order of the anus" esteemed poster. You are only two stripe third degree "auxiliary order of the farting cockroaches" esteemed poster. He out ranks you. You shut up keep out from Joes business.

More posts today. Looks like big race track gossip story to me.

PS. STUPORMAN thank you for foul filthy post to prove point about estemmed posters posting filth.

PPS. Nice horse John Drew. Dies like big pig 2nd turn. Hope you had BIG bet on him 9/5 and many exotics with him single.   
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2006, 07:37:51 PM »

steve had a suspension paper on the wall i read......"conduct detrimental to racing".  He would have pused ezzo too
Dan Nance

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2006, 08:37:20 PM »

steve had a suspension paper on the wall i read......"conduct detrimental to racing".  He would have pused ezzo too

Is that how they worded it? What kind of conduct was it when Doc told him to get his smelly ass out of his office? And what kind of conduct was it when Chris called him a nasty old Jew?

It's ok for them to use words to piss people off and nothing is ever done to them but it's not ok when people get tired of their smart ass mouths and reciprocate.

pursesaredropping

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2006, 11:12:40 PM »

Chris is the rudest woman I have ever meet,she talks to you like your a dog that she is better then everyone..I hope she loses her job.. They could give Marilio Mazzula her job at least he knows how totalk to people. Docs pretty lucky it was an old man pushing him,I know people who would like to do alot worse things to him...That also could be said as the way horsemen are treated around here makesthe worst of us (even an old man) come out....

Your absolutely right
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2006, 11:23:01 PM »

Is that how they worded it? What kind of conduct was it when Doc told him to get his smelly ass out of his office? And what kind of conduct was it when Chris called him a nasty old Jew?

It's ok for them to use words to piss people off and nothing is ever done to them but it's not ok when people get tired of their smart ass mouths and reciprocate.

Dan:

I was told tonight at Balmoral that Chris Ezzo has not been working for the past few days so maybe the IRB placed her on suspension until an investigation is completed.  I don't know that for a fact so don't quote me because for all I know, she could be sick or on vacation.

I was also told that there is a ruling against Mr. Leftkowits on the wall that states he is under suspension pending a steward’s inquiry.

I can't seem to get it out of my mind that a representative of the IRB would threaten to put a bullet into an elderly gentleman while calling him anti-Semitic names.  That seems so wrong and unfair.  I hope the authorities step in and conduct an investigation into this mess.  I am hopeful that the Jewish community and NAACP will come to Leftkowits' aid and lend some moral support.  I've heard the poor old fellow is very upset and has no idea why Chris called him those dirty names. I do feel sorry for Chris if she was having a bad day due to the phony insurance polices and was given the job of sorting all of that mess out.  Who would want to look at policy after policy that Tom wrote and investigate if they are valid or not?  Not me.  It would put almost anyone in a less than desirable mood after hours of trying to figure out whom Tom screwed on the insurance policies.

Dan, has Richard Breth returned home from his weekend prison sentence?  I see he is back posting tonight so maybe he got an early release for good behavior?  I thought you said he goes to jail on the weekends, what’s the deal?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
njhorseman

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2006, 11:48:59 PM »

Dan:

I was told tonight at Balmoral that Chris Ezzo has not been working for the past few days so maybe the IRB placed her on suspension until an investigation is completed.  I don't know that for a fact so don't quote me because for all I know, she could be sick or on vacation.

I was also told that there is a ruling against Mr. Leftkowits on the wall that states he is under suspension pending a steward’s inquiry.

I can't seem to get it out of my mind that a representative of the IRB would threaten to put a bullet into an elderly gentleman while calling him anti-Semitic names.  That seems so wrong and unfair.  I hope the authorities step in and conduct an investigation into this mess.  I am hopeful that the Jewish community and NAACP will come to Leftkowits' aid and lend some moral support.  I've heard the poor old fellow is very upset and has no idea why Chris called him those dirty names. I do feel sorry for Chris if she was having a bad day due to the phony insurance polices and was given the job of sorting all of that mess out.  Who would want to look at policy after policy that Tom wrote and investigate if they are valid or not?  Not me.  It would put almost anyone in a less than desirable mood after hours of trying to figure out whom Tom screwed on the insurance policies.

Dan, has Richard Breth returned home from his weekend prison sentence?  I see he is back posting tonight so maybe he got an early release for good behavior?  I thought you said he goes to jail on the weekends, what’s the deal?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe:

How about giving the "Tom Wendt phony workers comp policy" story line a rest already. Fact is that it would have taken all of five minutes to verify whether any of the horsemen had been issued bogus policies. The IRB just has to give the names of the horsemen allegedly covered, and the insurance company would then check if they actually insured  those people. The lions share of the work would be done by the insurance company, not by someone at the IRB or the racetrack.

How is anyone supposed to believe that you have serious intentions of becoming a lawyer when you come up with crap like this that has no basis in fact and just stems from your hatred of the guy?

Wait, I just answered my own question! You said you want to become a lawyer. Now I understand... Grin
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2006, 11:58:37 PM »

Joe:

How about giving the "Tom Wendt phony workers comp policy" story line a rest already. Fact is that it would have taken all of five minutes to verify whether any of the horsemen had been issued bogus policies. The IRB just has to give the names of the horsemen allegedly covered, and the insurance company would then check if they actually insured  those people. The lions share of the work would be done by the insurance company, not by someone at the IRB or the racetrack.

How is anyone supposed to believe that you have serious intentions of becoming a lawyer when you come up with crap like this that has no basis in fact and just stems from your hatred of the guy?

Wait, I just answered my own question! You said you want to become a lawyer. Now I understand... Grin

Paul:

How about you not read my post if you're offended by them?  If you don't want to hear about Tom Wendt and the insurance scandal that happened to the many horsemen in Chicago then don't read the posts or place me on ignore.  Grin

Who said I have any intentions of becoming a lawyer?  Not me.

How is anyone supposed to believe that you are hoping to become an aspiring book author when you exchange love notes with Donna Lee in the open on this forum?

Wait, I just answered my own question, you said you wrote a book and sold millions of copies.  Now I understand.  Grin

As TC pointed out earlier in this thread, it is very possible that Ms. Ezzo was stressed out because of having to sort through the phony policies which is out of the "norm" of her daily on-the-job activities.  It is possible Mr. Know-it-all Paul.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
( A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2006, 12:00:44 AM »

Paul:

How about you not read my post if you're offended by them?  If you don't want to hear about Tom Wendt and the insurance scandal that happened to the many horsemen in Chicago then don't read the posts or place me on ignore.  Grin

How is anyone supposed to believe that you are hoping to become an aspiring book author when you exchange love notes with Donna Lee in the open on this forum?

Wait, I just answered my own question, you said you wrote a book and sold millions of copies.  Now I understand.  Grin

As TC pointed out earlier in this thread, it is very possible that Ms. Ezzo was stressed out because of having to sort through the phony policies which is out of the "norm" of her daily on-the-job activities.  It is possible Mr. Know-it-all Paul.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe dont forget his 2nd book-"How i busted out as an Owner"
njhorseman

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2006, 12:09:46 AM »

Paul:

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe:

I'm not offended by what you write, just tired of hearing the same Tom Wendt story day after day.

No intentions of becoming a lawyer? That I think is news to everyone who has been following your writings here. If I'm wrong, I'd be curious to know what the ultimate goal of your studies is, other than the benefit of knowledge for knowledge's sake (which is a good thing).

What does my writing a book have to do with Donna Lee? First, she and I have been friends for years, and friends sometimes like to joke with each other. Try making some friends...it really improves ones outlook on life.

And, where did I say that my book sold millions of copies?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2006, 12:19:47 AM »

Joe:

Paul, it's my fault.  I was ruminating as to why Ms. Ezzo has become so frazzled that she took to getting in the face of a 78 year old man and degrading him in the hallowed halls of Balmoral Park.  She USED to be a happy-go-lucky type who would help anyone out.  I did hear that as a matter of course, she would perform cursory checks to ensure horsemen were current on their workman's comp policies.  Perhaps she spotted a few "fugheses" from our former forum colleague Tom and perhaps her moods have grown increasingly surly because she feels as though people were deceiving her for years with these bogus policies.  Who's to say really ?  She did embarass herself by giving a tongue lashing to an elderly person and I'm sure deep down she regrets it.  I also again want to point out that the IRB staffer was the one using the racial remark.   trotter  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2006, 12:32:32 AM »

Joe:

I'm not offended by what you write, just tired of hearing the same Tom Wendt story day after day.

No intentions of becoming a lawyer? That I think is news to everyone who has been following your writings here. If I'm wrong, I'd be curious to know what the ultimate goal of your studies is, other than the benefit of knowledge for knowledge's sake (which is a good thing).

What does my writing a book have to do with Donna Lee? First, she and I have been friends for years, and friends sometimes like to joke with each other. Try making some friends...it really improves ones outlook on life.

And, where did I say that my book sold millions of copies?
Paul:

If you're tired of hearing about the same Tom Wendt story day after day the only advice I have is to either ignore it or put me on ignore because I will post on this forum as I see fit and nobody except the moderator will tell me when, where, or how.  If you think the Tom Wendt story is bad, you must get sickly from reading the same junk on this forum day after day.  Get over it or there is always an option of posting on Tom’s harness website.  LOL.

Whatever my goals and intentions are after my studies are complete are personal and none of anyone’s business.  You have never seen a post by me saying that I want to be a attorney, only that I have friends who are and I have a great deal of respect for the legal profession.  

Honestly, I don't have any grand plans right now and will just keep trying to educate myself and later on, see what life has to offer.  Just because one studies criminal justice and law does not automatically mean they want to practice law, although it is an option that I am keeping open.

What does my interest of law have anything to do with Tom Wendt's criminal behavior?  As far as your book writing and Donna Lee go, they have nothing in common just as Tom Wendt and my law studies don't.

I was paying you an undeserved compliment when I said you sold millions of copies.  It was a sacrastic remark, do you get my drift?  

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 12:43:22 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
DLeestable

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2006, 07:44:05 AM »

Paul,

If those were love notes, you better stick to insurance.  Being an author wasn't meant to be. How did I get mixed up in the pitter patter between you and Joe?? You guys keep me out of it. 
njhorseman

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2006, 08:25:28 AM »

Paul,

If those were love notes, you better stick to insurance.  Being an author wasn't meant to be. How did I get mixed up in the pitter patter between you and Joe?? You guys keep me out of it. 

Donna:

I hope "Being an author wasn't meant to be" isn't a book review you wrote that is going to appear in the New York Times or some other notable publication.  Cheesy  How am I ever going to sell a million books with people writing reviews like that?  Shocked  Grin

As far as you getting mixed up in the conversation between Joe and me, you'll have to ask him. He was the one who initiated it. Roll Eyes
njhorseman

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2006, 08:28:59 AM »

Paul, it's my fault.  I was ruminating as to why Ms. Ezzo has become so frazzled that she took to getting in the face of a 78 year old man and degrading him in the hallowed halls of Balmoral Park.  She USED to be a happy-go-lucky type who would help anyone out.  I did hear that as a matter of course, she would perform cursory checks to ensure horsemen were current on their workman's comp policies.  Perhaps she spotted a few "fugheses" from our former forum colleague Tom and perhaps her moods have grown increasingly surly because she feels as though people were deceiving her for years with these bogus policies.  Who's to say really ?  She did embarass herself by giving a tongue lashing to an elderly person and I'm sure deep down she regrets it.  I also again want to point out that the IRB staffer was the one using the racial remark.   trotter  TC

TC:

OK...it's your fault...sorry, Joe!  In that case the fickle finger of fate points at you TC.  Grin

I mean, seriously, enough is enough of this Wendt stuff, don't you think?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2006, 09:35:10 AM »

TC:

OK...it's your fault...sorry, Joe!  In that case the fickle finger of fate points at you TC.  Grin

I mean, seriously, enough is enough of this Wendt stuff, don't you think?
A little sideswipe at Tom when it's relevant can't be all bad.  Grin  Chris does routinely ask people for their WC paperwork to ensure they are in compliance with the law. I also know it wouldn't be the 1st time in history people have shown her forgeries to get her and the stewards/IRB off of their backs, hence the "shot" at Tom.  Nothing like tying things up in a nice, neat package and getting in a freebie at our dearly departed (from the forum) colleague.  Wink   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2006, 10:56:16 AM »

I can't seem to get it out of my mind that a representative of the IRB would threaten to put a bullet into an elderly gentleman while calling him anti-Semitic names.  That seems so wrong and unfair.  I hope the authorities step in and conduct an investigation into this mess.  I am hopeful that the Jewish community and NAACP will come to Leftkowits' aid and lend some moral support.  I've heard the poor old fellow is very upset and has no idea why Chris called him those dirty names.

This is growing ludicrous, Mr. Dakuras. TC repeated it was another IRB staffer who said the alleged anti-Semitic remark, and you concurred. But here again you have Chris Ezzo saying them. You've added something about a threat with a bullet that hasn't appeared previously. Every time you repeat the story it gets worse. Intentional, malicious distortions of stories like this are what gives the forum, and certain of its posters, a bad name.
Dan Nance

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2006, 12:04:08 PM »

She USED to be a happy-go-lucky type who would help anyone out.     trotter  TC

What year was this, TC? The first year she got the job? I've never known her to be happy-go-lucky when I was around. She walks like she has a "stick-up-her-but" and her mug could stop an eight day clock.

I'm sure she had the job of finding out how many phony insurance policies were floating around that Tom Wendt wrote for some of the trainers. So, in turn because she's so miserable she hassels 78 year old horseman and calls them anti semitic names.

Joe, maybe Chris took a few days off to find a lawyer to represent her against Steven L. I'll bet Mickey is steaming because they are going to have to spend money now on lawyers because Chris lost her cool with a 78 year old man.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: