Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:52:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The alltime lows continue.  (Read 1780 times)
Prince Ebony

« on: January 18, 2010, 09:37:36 PM »

For those that are banned, don't worry, you would be sick. And, I for one didn't think it could get any worse. Well it has....
Report to moderator   Logged
wizard78

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »

how so ?
Rodney Farms

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 09:44:33 PM »

CASE, CAN YOU GO 5 MINUTES WITHOUT MENTIONING THE STILL MOST POPULAR FORUM? YOU ARE ONE OBSESSIVE INDIVIDUAL WHO PROTESTS WAY TOO MUCH. YOU ARE A HUCKSTER AND SHILL FOR A WEAK PRODUCT...AND THE BITTERNESS ISN'T HEALTHY EITHER.
Prince Ebony

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 09:45:12 PM »

They are making fun of crippled people. I think another forum may be owned by someone in a wheel chair. So, they made up a similar name for the guy and he is making fun of himself. Sad...
Leathas Boy

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 09:45:59 PM »

CASE, CAN YOU GO 5 MINUTES WITHOUT MENTIONING THE STILL MOST POPULAR FORUM? YOU ARE ONE OBSESSIVE INDIVIDUAL WHO PROTESTS WAY TOO MUCH. YOU ARE A HUCKSTER AND SHILL FOR A WEAK PRODUCT...AND THE BITTERNESS ISN'T HEALTHY EITHER.
Are you jealous?
Prince Ebony

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 09:46:32 PM »

At least you have your say. And, I notice that your post is still up. That is a lot more then I can say for my posts to TC earlier this afternoon...
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 09:47:20 PM »

This Rodney Farm guy is the only fly in the room........shoo fly.... before you get swatted.
bello

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 09:52:44 PM »

Yeah, it is really pathetic and the lowest of lows. Rally hard to believe where this has deteriorated to.

These are truely ugly people and it is really coming out now.
Prince Ebony

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 09:55:22 PM »

Yeah, it is really pathetic and the lowest of lows. Rally hard to believe where this has deteriorated to.

These are truly ugly people and it is really coming out now.

It really is. How can you laugh about something like that? Not to mention, create and keep it going. What was wrong with me to spend so much time there?
Leathas Boy

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 09:57:34 PM »

It really is. How can you laugh about something like that? Not to mention, create and keep it going. What was wrong with me to spend so much time there?
Well I hoped you learned a lesson dont do it again
Prince Ebony

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 10:00:01 PM »

Well I hoped you learned a lesson dont do it again

I have. Believe me L man I have..
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 10:02:58 PM »

JUST ANOTHER WAY TO KEEP US FROM FOCUSING ON OUR OWN THREADS !!!!!!!!!!
 rat rat rat
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 10:06:10 PM »

They just don't want to heed my warnings. It's going to get worse if they don't stop. Get Rodney Farms on a leash and stop posting bullshit over at the less popular forum.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5974947/
Prince Ebony

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 10:13:46 PM »

They just don't want to heed my warnings. It's going to get worse if they don't stop. Get Rodney Farms on a leash and stop posting bullshit over at the less popular forum.

Very good. Thanks for the mention...
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 12:07:59 AM »

This Rodney Farm guy is the only fly in the room........shoo fly.... before you get swatted.

I think the Rodney guy has a right to his opinion no matter how misguided they maybe.

If we swat him and shoo him away from this forum, we would not be better than Dan Nance himself.
Leathas Boy

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2010, 12:11:48 AM »

Its so sad the old man is overthere talking to himself  I feel sorry for him   [  NOT!!! ]   nyah
GGNJ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2010, 12:13:42 AM »

Let him/her stay. Let Nance himself come over for that matter.

The simple fact, and everyone knows it, is that without the protection of admin/site owner, without controlling innumerable fabricated handles and indentities, and without the ability to alter, amend, and delete posts----Nance couldn't last 30 seconds in a legitimate forum.

If I wanted a ***, I would have bought a dog, not played around with Nance.
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2010, 12:14:09 AM »

I GOTTA GET UP EARLY !!
STOP MAKING ME LAUGH !!!!
 thumbs up thumbs up
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 08:53:42 PM by HOMESTRETCH » Report to moderator   Logged
M1

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2010, 12:14:18 AM »

I just attacked proharness on there, I really had no choice  
Prince Ebony

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2010, 12:15:33 AM »

The simple fact, and everyone knows it, is that without the protection of admin/site owner, without controlling innumerable fabricated handles and indentities, and without the ability to alter, amend, and delete posts----Nance couldn't last 30 seconds in a legitimate forum.

You are to funny GG....
Prince Ebony

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 12:16:21 AM »

I just attacked proharness on there, I really had no choice  

Let me check it out. I may have a post or two left..
albatross61

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2010, 08:29:45 AM »

totally agree thumbs up.....
JBCSFL

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2010, 08:43:06 AM »

I think the Rodney guy has a right to his opinion no matter how misguided they maybe.

If we swat him and shoo him away from this forum, we would not be better than Dan Nance himself.
  SB, I am all for free speech and I agreee everyone has the right to post thier opinion. But......in my opinion Rodney is a troll from the sinking ship. I bailed out from the ship beacause of the "planted" trolls and opther BS. This forum has been pretty much troll free. When I was an active poster at "Lollieplop" and Dan or Admin's trolls would attack I would call them out and they would stop on that thread. I was hoping maybe my calling out would do likewise here. It looks like it did the job as Rodney has not posted back. He just went paddling back on his life raft to check on the few who are still left clinging to the sides of the sinking ship.
noc

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2010, 08:48:02 AM »

SB, I am all for free speech and I agreee everyone has the right to post thier opinion. But......in my opinion Rodney is a troll from the sinking ship. I bailed out from the ship beacause of the "planted" trolls and opther BS. This forum has been pretty much troll free. When I was an active poster at "Lollieplop" and Dan or Admin's trolls would attack I would call them out and they would stop on that thread. I was hoping maybe my calling out would do likewise here. It looks like it did the job as Rodney has not posted back. He just went paddling back on his life raft to check on the few who are still left clinging to the sides of the sinking ship.
Rest assured, he or some other PLANT will resurface..You can take that to the Bank.  A leopard does not change its spots. 
speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2010, 08:53:55 AM »

Funny post over there. I copied it cause I dont think it will last.
RE: GOOD MORNING HORSE ***
Hi Pig
Even thou you called me a FU-KING NIG-GER and FU-CKING MAGGOT cant we be friends? I worked hard for the *** team yesterday as lots and lots of banned posters gathered at that other place and seemed to be having a party . I typed and typed and supported Dan King of all numbers and other stuff.
Can we make up. I would like to get into the HOF and break bread and maybe heads of our detracters with you guys. Do we wear funny clothes with hoods or stuff like that. Sorry just joking.

bit by the horse bug as a yout
OldGreyMare

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 08:55:18 AM »

I agree, let him keep posting.. we'll just keep laughing at him.  We all know he's a *** troll.......

Check out my Facebook Page:  Flo Browne Horsemanship Training
18g needle

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 08:55:48 AM »

Hey Rodney Farm, I mean Dan Nance, Good Morning. Glad to see you are still here. Just like in true Dan Nance form, he was asked yesterday where the name Rodney Farm came from, and to no suprise there was NO answer.

Have a good day Dan and enjoy reading here at Barn To Wire.  beer
Prince Ebony

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 03:52:49 PM »

Hey Rodney Farm, I mean Dan Nance, Good Morning. Glad to see you are still here. Just like in true Dan Nance form, he was asked yesterday where the name Rodney Farm came from, and to no suprise there was NO answer.

Have a good day Dan and enjoy reading here at Barn To Wire.  beer

Have fun going through all the new posts. It should take you a little while...
albatross61

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 03:59:04 PM »

pearls of wisdom from his fatness......

"BROWER-ZOCCALI-HOLLYWOOD HAYDEN

Does anyone know if these guys got pay raises from the Meadowlands?

Hey, the Meadowlands is charging $225 for stall rent (SOME NERVE) maybe it's going for pay raises to Brower, Zoccali, and Heyden their outstanding handicappers."
Prince Ebony

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 04:01:20 PM »

pearls of wisdom from his fatness......

"BROWER-ZOCCALI-HOLLYWOOD HAYDEN

Does anyone know if these guys got pay raises from the Meadowlands?

Hey, the Meadowlands is charging $225 for stall rent (SOME NERVE) maybe it's going for pay raises to Brower, Zoccali, and Heyden their outstanding handicappers."

I did see that. Now he needs to invent scenarios to talk about..
albatross61

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2010, 04:03:31 PM »

I did see that. Now he needs to invent scenarios to talk about..

no one left for him to trash....gotta make up junk that no one in their right mind would give a crap about ...pathetic little man that he is
Prince Ebony

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2010, 04:08:14 PM »

no one left for him to trash....gotta make up junk that no one in their right mind would give a crap about ...pathetic little man that he is

Since we are going back and forth on this. Did you see where he said the wheel of fortune money will be in shortly? That way he will have the money to hire a lawyer to sue the admin over here and all the trolls? Again, very sad..
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2010, 04:09:52 PM »

My lawyer says putting "IN MY OPINION" before your slander is no defense. LOL!
Moni for free

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 04:10:31 PM »

Since we are going back and forth on this. Did you see where he said the wheel of fortune money will be in shortly? That way he will have the money to hire a lawyer to sue the admin over here and all the trolls? Again, very sad..
Um.. wait... Isn't that Denise's money?  or is she clueless as to the fact that daddy is a psychopath...
noc

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 04:13:44 PM »

Um.. wait... Isn't that Denise's money?  or is she clueless as to the fact that daddy is a psychopath...
BW be careful of what you say or you will be named a party defendant...I am already on the list.  nyah nyah laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Moni for free

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 04:14:59 PM »

BW be careful of what you say or you will be named a party defendant...I am already on the list.  nyah nyah laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
well she WAS the one on the game show.. that is a fact and undisputable... really I can't believe something that looks so good could ever come from that piece of shit's loins... IMVHO of course...
Prince Ebony

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2010, 04:24:47 PM »

My lawyer says putting "IN MY OPINION" before your slander is no defense. LOL!

Truth and Privilege are defenses in any libel case. I guess the public records don't compute in the Nance world...
Egyptian Torch

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2010, 04:27:10 PM »

My advice to her is run far, run silent run deep......just run.
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2010, 04:43:11 PM »

Why does he need money. He wrote a family in law was going to it free.

People should not post about family members any way. Thay never posted on the forums or said any things. Dan should not bring his on the forums eihter. he makes them public.

So much drama. So little time.
Prince Ebony

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2010, 04:46:23 PM »

Why does he need money. He wrote a family in law was going to it free.

People should not post about family members any way. Thay never posted on the forums or said any things. Dan should not bring his on the forums eihter. he makes them public.

I agree...
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 05:19:54 PM »

She learned from daddy.Foreclosure runs in the family.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: