Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:13:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STEWARDS AGAIN  (Read 2067 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: March 01, 2006, 11:08:20 PM »

Rod Allums has used Brent and Tony to drive Uncle Choe every week.  Last time out, he gave his son Rod Jr. a crack in the bike.  Choe is one rough animal to steer -ask Brent.  Anyway, Rod Jr. had the flu tonight, tried to give it a go and honored his commitment to drive for Mr. humble on a horse he's won twice with (Suspicious Minds).  He ran early and Rod Jr. felt worse and took off Uncle Choe to go home and rest up.  Rod Sr. wanted to use Oosting as Jr.'s replacement, but was told by the braintrust that he had to use a "comarable" driver (this crap again).  So, Rod used Christener.  When is this rule going to be enforced evenly and fairly.  Jr. drove Uncle Choe ONCE and Brent has driven him dozens of times.  Oosting sat out of the race and Uncle Choe's chances of winning were compromised because he HAD TO use SC.  Get the rulings right and evenly enforced for all you huge goofs !   trotter  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 11:20:46 PM »

Rod Allums has used Brent and Tony to drive Uncle Choe every week.  Last time out, he gave his son Rod Jr. a crack in the bike.  Choe is one rough animal to steer -ask Brent.  Anyway, Rod Jr. had the flu tonight, tried to give it a go and honored his commitment to drive for Mr. humble on a horse he's won twice with (Suspicious Minds).  He ran early and Rod Jr. felt worse and took off Uncle Choe to go home and rest up.  Rod Sr. wanted to use Oosting as Jr.'s replacement, but was told by the braintrust that he had to use a "comarable" driver (this crap again).  So, Rod used Christener.  When is this rule going to be enforced evenly and fairly.  Jr. drove Uncle Choe ONCE and Brent has driven him dozens of times.  Oosting sat out of the race and Uncle Choe's chances of winning were compromised because he HAD TO use SC.  Get the rulings right and evenly enforced for all you huge goofs !   trotter  TC

That's one reason why it's a " Comedy Show ". No other track in the country would tell an owner or trainer who they could put up to drive.

How can anyone own horses in Chicago and put up with the gestapo and the stewards?
d00d

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 12:02:43 AM »

That's one reason why it's a " Comedy Show ". No other track in the country would tell an owner or trainer who they could put up to drive.

How can anyone own horses in Chicago and put up with the gestapo and the stewards?

Dan, we all can't live in a manufactured double-wide in Vegas.  Oh, I checked with my sources in Vegas. The only time you had a home in Sumerlin was when the truck drivers made a wrong turn carrying each half of your home.
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 01:55:56 AM »

TC, I don't have any of your juice (knowledge), but I remain impressed with Uncle Choe - and with any kind of drive tonight he would have got up for second and doubled my payoff, easy.

Seemed to me Christner barely urged the horse in the stretch.

He wasn't used at all anyway - how much does the animal have to be babied to be "ready for next week?"

(Dunno why anyone was on Chris' Playboy.)

Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 01:56:05 AM »

Dan, we all can't live in a manufactured double-wide in Vegas.  Oh, I checked with my sources in Vegas. The only time you had a home in Sumerlin was when the truck drivers made a wrong turn carrying each half of your home.

This is the house I'm selling before I move in my new home in 6 months. What's your house look like?  
swoodall

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 02:35:19 AM »

The Chicago stewards have no shame!  They are the WORST in horse racing,  bar none!  Who are they to tell a trainer whom they can use as a substitute driver!  WTF!  Are they delusional enough to think that the betting public believes they are looking out for the integrity of racing!  Not that blind bunch of baboons!
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 07:56:04 AM »

Hey Dan beutiful home !! Why move geez a house like that in Vegas and your moving Cha Ching !  Shocked
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 10:35:27 AM »

once again the stewards prove they are completely unbiased and play by the same rules for everyone geezer Roll Eyes Cheesy
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 12:02:48 PM »

Hey Dan beutiful home !! Why move geez a house like that in Vegas and your moving Cha Ching !  Shocked

We bought another new home for three reasons. We want to move up to a little bigger home with a 3 car garage. And, in 2 or 3 years the new home we bought will go to at least $700,000 or more. Also, we'll make about $180K off of our current house and we'll slap most of that down on the new home. We're planning on living in the new house until we're ready to fully retire and move to Palm Springs in about 11 years when I hit 65.

Now, let's get back to the " STEWARDS " since d00d knows now that I don't live in a double wide.   
Tom Fields

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 12:07:54 PM »

We bought another new home for three reasons. We want to move up to a little bigger home with a 3 car garage. And, in 2 or 3 years the new home we bought will go to at least $700,000 or more. Also, we'll make about $180K off of our current house and we'll slap most of that down on the new home. We're planning on living in the new house until we're ready to fully retire and move to Palm Springs in about 11 years when I hit 65.

Now, let's get back to the " STEWARDS " since d00d knows now that I don't live in a double wide.   

You must be this Dan Nance that Angelo said used rhino blood or something on a horse. How could you do that man? horses are beautiful animals and shouldn't have illegal drugs in them. He said they banished you from the whole state of illinois and you cant even look at a horse in a stall again. he said you have a brother thats a nice guy and wouldnt do anything bad. Where are the mountains in that picture? arent they right next to Vegas? I think the photo is a bigger phony than a superjuicer like a guy who got thrown out forever and isnt allowed in any track in the states anymore. Jusy my thoughts.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 12:18:50 PM »

You must be this Dan Nance that Angelo said used rhino blood or something on a horse. How could you do that man? horses are beautiful animals and shouldn't have illegal drugs in them. He said they banished you from the whole state of illinois and you cant even look at a horse in a stall again. he said you have a brother thats a nice guy and wouldnt do anything bad. Where are the mountains in that picture? arent they right next to Vegas? I think the photo is a bigger phony than a superjuicer like a guy who got thrown out forever and isnt allowed in any track in the states anymore. Jusy my thoughts.

Welcome Tom, I hope you're having a nice day. I believe you were given false information. Don't worry that's the way people are in Chicago so you must forgive them.

Take care Tom, it's time for me to enjoy my day here in always sunny Las Vegas.
High Octane

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 01:30:58 PM »

I'll be glad to see some of the driver's file a lawsuit against the steward's for taking away a man's livelihood. The old geezer f**k's think they can do whatever they want.File a discrimination suit against them see how the A**holes like it. Go back too Calif. You old F**K! All you guy's are doing is pushing Driver's,Fan's,Trainer's further and further away. You guy's already drove one of  the best drivers in the country out of IL.      ILLINOIS SUCKS! Angry
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 05:55:44 PM »

Yes the stewards are a bunch of incompetant idiots
But to blame Christner for this horse not winning...Please
When was the last time this rat won a race?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2006, 05:59:30 PM »

Yes the stewards are a bunch of incompetant idiots
But to blame Christner for this horse not winning...Please
When was the last time this rat won a race?
No one is blaming Christner so much as the stewards wouldn't allow Mr. Allums to employ Mike Oosting to drive instead.  You're not saying that Christner is a better choice than Oosting, are you Tar Heel ?   trotter  TC
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2006, 06:14:45 PM »

No TC ..Im not saying that at all....not even close
But these jerks(the stewareds) having been doing this for a few years
I think people should be calling the IRB and complaining about these idiots
Ben Wessels should be thrown out on his ass
ali

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 11:13:24 PM »

DAN YOU   WILL NEVER  MOVE  TO PALM SPRINGS  BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER GROW  UP   YOU  ACT LIKE   A  TEENAGER WHO IS  ALWAYS  TRYING TO  ONE  UP HIS FRIENDS WHO  CARES  WHAT YOU HAVE AND  WHERE YOU LIVE  YOU WILL  ALWAYS  BE  THE  BOY  WHO  THOUGHT HE  KNEW  TOO  MUCH  AND  BY THE WAY  WHAT  DOES  YOUR  HOUSE  HAVE TO DO WITH THE  TOPIC  ABOUT  STEWARDS
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 11:16:29 PM »

No TC ..Im not saying that at all....not even close
But these jerks(the stewareds) having been doing this for a few years
I think people should be calling the IRB and complaining about these idiots
Ben Wessels should be thrown out on his ass

You mean his french poodle toupee?? I hope he didn't spend too much for that. It looks pretty silly.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 02:02:48 AM »

Mac Jonathon VP got hot behind the gate tonight so the stewards and starter put him on the list.  Good job for a horse that is sound, is not crippled like half a dozen or so a night sent to post to fill the box, and was on a winning streak until last week's class hike.  Where do these nonsense decisions emanate from ?  The driver (Dillander) disagreed with the ruling, as did his former pilot Oosting, as did 10 other folks in the paddock.  Mike Corley (a BTW troll posting steward stooge) and the others needs to have his head examined.  Horse are being scratched, then being raised in class w/o re-qualifying -this is out of hand around here.  Someone please explain.  Moe, Larry, and Curly are at it again.   trotter  TC
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 02:08:29 AM »

Maybe the stewards know that you consider Ryan a friend of yours and as a result they tried to screw with him.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2006, 02:15:13 AM »

I don't think that's the case at all.  At issue here is a different set of rules for some and uneven rulings in general.  this is something all horsemen have been railing on for years.  The stewards and the IRB play favorites in a setting where justice is supposed to be for all equally.   trotter  TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: