Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 09:30:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rachel will not win HOY because she raced on or at multiple tracks ...  (Read 2396 times)
Horse Voice

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »

Maybe you're right -- but Mel *was* taking shots at people who didn't do so good in the BC contest...now this "Zenyatta" poster is doing it, in much the same out-of-context manner Mel was doing it.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »

Maybe you're right -- but Mel *was* taking shots at people who didn't do so good in the BC contest...now this "Zenyatta" poster is doing it, in much the same out-of-context manner Mel was doing it.

Who knows, or, for that matter, really cares. One thing we can be sure of is that this "Zenyatta" entity is an old poster with a new name. Dragging in the BC contest was a dead giveaway. Either way, though, I've got it covered with them both on ignore, so you don't quote 'em, I won't read 'em.
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2009, 09:31:50 AM »

That's a point I made before. Artificial surfaces are normally biased to deep closers like Zenyatta. She would have had her a** handed to her on any dirt track, all year long. It's why they ducked all dirt races everywhere and never competed over the classic surface. Has any other HOY ever run only over poly? I don't think so.

LMAO!!! She's better on dirt. See the 08 Apple Blossom. Her trainer has said so. They ran her in SoCal because that's where the BC was the last 2 years you nitwit! hahaha.  doh

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2009, 09:33:34 AM »

By the way, "Zenyatta" is not Mel and I'm not "Zenyatta" either.

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2009, 10:55:28 AM »

LMAO!!! She's better on dirt. See the 08 Apple Blossom. Her trainer has said so. They ran her in SoCal because that's where the BC was the last 2 years you nitwit! hahaha.  doh

They ran her in So Cal because that's where she's based and there's plenty of easy pickings in the weak F&M divisions there, you nitwit. LMAO! The BC is just one race. No reason to stay there all season. If she is better on dirt they could have sent her to some dirt races to make some real money those first four races of the season, and maybe try to improve on that pathetic 1:42.3 in her one dirt race ever, the slowest Apple Blossom of recent memory. But no, they were hiding, staying home on their home astroturf.

Here's one story that proves their *** ways:

"Zenyatta was supposed to make her 2009 debut three weeks ago in the Louisville Distaff at Churchill Downs, but Shirreffs scratched her because of muddy track conditions.

That left him and owners Jerry and Ann Moss anxious to see whether Zenyatta would preserve her undefeated streak.

“The streak is always in the back of your mind,” Shirreffs said. “The first race back you want to make it as easy as possible.”

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/bcct/top-filly-zenyatta-wins-2009-debut-to-go-10-for-10/
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2009, 10:59:22 AM »

By the way, "Zenyatta" is not Mel and I'm not "Zenyatta" either.

You're in the clear with me, Steve. It's most likely some loser troll from the harness side like Niatrash or Buffalo Boob. Their knowledge of thoroughbred racing details is suspect. They gave that away early on with no idea whatsoever of the actual rule (singular) for HOY voting. And, their personal preoccupation with me pretty much seals it, as well.
mel4600

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 11:35:02 AM »

Hmm...now I'm thinking, "Zenyatta" = Mel.

LOL, I agree with everything Zenyatta says!
mel4600

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 11:58:56 AM »

Come on now, you did terrible and I didn't take any shots at you! Clockerterry even beat you and I could have had a field day with that! lol
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: