Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 05:03:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert P. Smolin  (Read 8986 times)
FILLYNATION

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2009, 03:05:57 PM »

So your saying the Crete police were wrong and Smolins short story is correct . I will take the Crete police criminal report as being true . You can take the Smolin story of getting locked out of his trailer and getting arrested for yelling at his girlfriend . Better yet lets try the following story  This here a story of a driver named smolin , poor driver could hardly keep his fists off his girlfriends head , then early one morning along came the Crete policemen , well up on the porch a broken lock couldn't be seen , then neighbors said Bobbi you gotta get out of here , well the next thing you know bobbi's in the Clink , No swimmin pools , no cell phones , no cigarettes  ....
Report to moderator   Logged
ILHorseman65

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2009, 08:16:16 AM »

FILLY who the hell cares one way or another if he did abuse her and shes not smart enough to do something about it then I have no sad feelings for her and on the other hand its their business and none of yours or any of us thi ssite sisnt about this type of crap and yet it continues. Mind your own business and I am sure where you are from you dodnt even know this guy much less probably any of these people up here just another mouthy b***h popping her mouth off about things she doesnt know about. Theres drama everywhere and alot in the horse world but unless you sat there and witnessed everything and know the facts by seeing them yourself then you truly have no clue and its hearsay.....so then how can you state anything about any of it. My god get a life!!!
FILLYNATION

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2009, 07:03:56 PM »

Ilhorseman first off who are you calling a b***h you Eminem posting rapper  "writing you go poppin off at the mouth " Your a rapper allright a toilet paper wrapper ....
Then you post your comments on smolin and tell members not to post anything about Smolin
Freedom of speech  i use it well
Mari
suckit

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2009, 12:30:44 AM »

Ilhorseman first off who are you calling a b***h you Eminem posting rapper  "writing you go poppin off at the mouth " Your a rapper allright a toilet paper wrapper ....
Then you post your comments on smolin and tell members not to post anything about Smolin
Freedom of speech  i use it well
Mari
hey ***, just go back to the *** and start all your bullshit rumors over there. That is where you belong, with the other frauds, like the *** brothers, and T.C. Most over there could care a less if the truth is posted, just anything to stir the pot, just like your ***. Stay there cause your kind are not wanted here
FILLYNATION

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2009, 01:31:22 AM »

Fraud  What a perfect name for you  enough said !!!!!!!!!
ILHorseman65

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2009, 03:22:03 AM »

FILLY is just an idiot always has been always will be an IOWEGIAN NUFF SAID!!!
FILLYNATION

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »

Ilhorseman & fraud  " There you go poppin off at the mouth "
Lets agree to disagree on this and agree that you both don't like woman !!!!
So in closing if you two don't like woman ... well lets just say YOUR GAY >>>>>>>   NUFF SAID
pezz97

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2009, 10:46:12 AM »

Ilhorseman & fraud  " There you go poppin off at the mouth "
Lets agree to disagree on this and agree that you both don't like woman !!!!
So in closing if you two don't like woman ... well lets just say YOUR GAY >>>>>>>   NUFF SAID
The more I read what you type, the dumber I get.  doh
FILLYNATION

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2009, 12:14:04 PM »

Pezz97 you must read my postings quite a bit dear i see ...  Just when it looks like your dumber then a box of rocks you read my posts and your dumber for it !!!!!
Very nice   Have a lovely day Pezz97
Mari
pezz97

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2009, 12:23:36 PM »

That was the best you could come up with? All I needed to read was your posts in this thread to see you think you know everything and don't know shit. You like to butt into everything that does not concern you at all, which in turn tells me you just need to get a life. Can't say have a nice day to you, you are to busy looking for more gossip you know nothing about to post about.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 12:32:33 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
ploppyplop

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2009, 02:48:03 PM »

What amuses me is she says she's a "school teacher from Iowa."  I would seriously like to know what college she graduated from because she isn't even able to put a sentence together correctly.  She types like an uneducated child.  I sure wouldn't want her "teaching" my children.  Geeeeez.

-ploppy
ILHorseman65

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »

Well FILLY lets just say your as dumb as you appear and I am very happy to say I am GAY everyone knows no one cares so if thats the best you got bring it on LITTLE WOMAN!!! LOL OR probably some fat slob sitting in IOWA munching on her homemade brownies teaching the Iowa boys how to inbreed with their cousins LOL....hey you want to be a b+++h I can be one as well I wish they would just write you off of here you never have anything intelligent to say and your supposed to be a teacher i would want her teaching my dogs let alone a kid oh well shes stupid enough she cant leave well enough alone so go for it lets see what ignorance you come up with next. At least try to write a sentence that works LOL
FILLYNATION

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2009, 01:57:23 AM »

Nice post ploppyplop  Why can't you enter a racetrack in Illinois
FILLYNATION

« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2009, 02:00:11 AM »

By the way did you notice how horses who couldn't win in Iowa are winning at Maywood Park . Way to go Gerald Longo Kim Hamilton (Johnson ) and the list will go on !!!!!
FILLYNATION

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2009, 02:08:03 AM »

ILHorseman i really didn't mean to offend your sexual preference and the fact that your gay doesn't bother me at all . You being a moron and posting negative post just because I'm a woman is what bothers me . But you and your buddy ploppy who is not allowed into racetracks can both bash me as much as your sweet cheeks (Ouch ) desires .
pezz97

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2009, 09:15:46 AM »

Nice post ploppyplop  Why can't you enter a racetrack in Illinois
nyah
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 09:32:17 AM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
mo doc n

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2009, 09:54:27 PM »

By the way did you notice how horses who couldn't win in Iowa are winning at Maywood Park . Way to go Gerald Longo Kim Hamilton (Johnson ) and the list will go on !!!!!

Please give examples
FILLYNATION

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2009, 03:01:33 AM »

MIRACLESCANHAPPEN  ANDI ROSE
By the way congrats to KJ & GL
ILHorseman65

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2009, 08:51:09 AM »

not bashing you FILLY just commenting when you make stupid comments or ones you dont know the facts about so stop sayinbg the stupid crap and I wont say a word SWEET CHEEKS LOL
Double Joker

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2009, 09:58:28 AM »

MIRACLESCANHAPPEN  ANDI ROSE
By the way congrats to KJ & GL

+1!!!!! Kim and Wally are very hard working and nice people!! Gerry is too!  It's Double Joker getting up! trophy flag clover
Double Joker

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2009, 10:03:24 AM »

KJ also win with Shes got the loot.... flag clover
FILLYNATION

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2009, 10:44:20 AM »

ILhorseman65 lets say in the future we can agree to disagee on BOTH our comments
Have A Lovely Day Sweet Cheeks 65
Mari
FILLYNATION

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2010, 12:05:32 PM »

2010 should be another banner year ....
FILLYNATION

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2010, 04:24:54 PM »

Just remembered this post from awhile ago
Funny how some things never change
vaporize

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2010, 04:26:54 PM »

Just remembered this post from awhile ago
Funny how some things never change
Come on Filly gives us an I told you so.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: