Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 06:56:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert P. Smolin  (Read 9052 times)
tsunami

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »

Will Smolin be allowed to drive will the justice system does its thing?

Oosting was able to
Report to moderator   Logged
NIATROSS

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 09:10:37 PM »

Thought you didn't call her a wild woman?

Who is this " her "  you are referring to ?

Are you going to take a free swing for a $1 million or not ?
NIATROSS

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 09:12:45 PM »

Then he would be considered an "enabler". If she went after him with a knife and left bite marks and scratches and he stayed there, he is enabling her to continue her actions. WHY would anyone stay with someone who attacked him with a knife? Maybe he should have given more consideration to whom he had sex with in the first place.Then he wouldn't be in this predicament. Guess that's not a popular belief.Sometimes an easy lay is not always the best thing.

Are you now saying she was an easy lay ?
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 10:06:18 PM »

Are you now saying she was an easy lay ?

Not at all. I do not know the woman in question.

Who is this " her "  you are referring to ?

Are you going to take a free swing for a $1 million or not ?

The "her" is the one that you said you did not call the woman that.Which was a direct quote from you.
Try standing and covering up while you are backed into a corner while a WILD WOMAN is pounding on you and doing significant damage to you.

And NO I would not take a swing at a chick for $1 million.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 10:19:36 PM »

thanks rick for sticking up for me.    i was bonded out by my gf who i supposely beat up ... which wasnt true  the crete police was called because we were locked out of the house and they had to knock the door down.    me and my gf were yelling at each other and crete decided that i beat her up which she didnt press any charges  crete did and now im out and the case will be dropped nov. 23rd        it was horrible that we got locked out of the house... it was the worst when i was actually LOCKED in county lol  sorry guys no drugs ive been drug tested multiple times in a week because of conspiracy   ive never failed a drug/alcohol test     drugs are bad        hope to be in the winners circle soon have a good night

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 10:24:57 PM »

Glad to hear everything looks like it will be OK.
noc

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 10:40:45 PM »

Thanks for the update....Glad that the rumours were unfounded..Good Luck with this misunderstanding and your drives...Continue getting them home...Having a very nice year.
race track phil

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 11:18:24 PM »

thanks rick for sticking up for me.    i was bonded out by my gf who i supposely beat up ... which wasnt true  the crete police was called because we were locked out of the house and they had to knock the door down.    me and my gf were yelling at each other and crete decided that i beat her up which she didnt press any charges  crete did and now im out and the case will be dropped nov. 23rd        it was horrible that we got locked out of the house... it was the worst when i was actually LOCKED in county lol  sorry guys no drugs ive been drug tested multiple times in a week because of conspiracy   ive never failed a drug/alcohol test     drugs are bad        hope to be in the winners circle soon have a good night

I'm glad it was nothing , but sorry rumors get spread that are untrue and it just seems some people just enjoy spreading lies to bash someone !!

You have been doing pretty good and I hope you just learn one more thing and that's leave them dead horses you drive occasionally on the rail and hope for the best , you just can't turn a mule into a winner . You will find out that you will get a check now and then for the owner and not get in the way !  Even Brian Sears stays on the rail when he's driving a mule .

Tell your old old man to come over and say HI once in awhile !

RTP
pezz97

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 02:01:34 AM »

funny, once bobby came on to explain what happened, all the bashing stopped. Really? That is all you have to do with your life then bash someone who got arrested and you know nothing about what really happened? That is what you live for? Posts like this make sites like this really useless and it makes me sick!  So how are you going to explain yourself supernaut since you didn't know the facts or are you just going to keep spinning it to make yourself look better which is impossible?
vegas jay

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 04:59:54 AM »

"Bobby is not at fault here" ? You ARE kidding right? Hitting a woman is NEVER acceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously, you never met my ex-wife.....
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 06:37:39 AM »

Obviously, you never met my ex-wife.....

Then WHY did you marry her?

And since Smolin came on here and defended himself(which was a smart thing to do) everyone just accepts his response. Did everyone believe OJ? I'm NOT even going to go anywhere close to comparing the two events but just an example of what someone says/does when they are in trouble. Spousal abuse is something that is happening regularly nationwide and is unacceptable. I still find it EXTREMELY difficult to accept his explanation of what happened. Does ANYBODY really believe that someone gets arrested for breaking down his OWN door? Especially when they have IDs that prove they live there? I'm sure that Smolin has talked to a lawyer and has been told how to fix things.Sounds like a lot of a** kissing to do so the other won't testify against him.
noc

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 07:17:57 AM »

Then WHY did you marry her?

And since Smolin came on here and defended himself(which was a smart thing to do) everyone just accepts his response. Did everyone believe OJ? I'm NOT even going to go anywhere close to comparing the two events but just an example of what someone says/does when they are in trouble. Spousal abuse is something that is happening regularly nationwide and is unacceptable. I still find it EXTREMELY difficult to accept his explanation of what happened. Does ANYBODY really believe that someone gets arrested for breaking down his OWN door? Especially when they have IDs that prove they live there? I'm sure that Smolin has talked to a lawyer and has been told how to fix things.Sounds like a lot of a** kissing to do so the other won't testify against him.
Last I heard, the Will County Judicial System will decide his guilt or innocence not the Court of Public opinion.
Innocent until proven guilty.
LBC

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 07:51:49 AM »

Does ANYBODY really believe that someone gets arrested for breaking down his OWN door? Especially when they have IDs that prove they live there?

Didn't that just happen on the East Coast this summer?
The black gentlemen was trying to get into his house and the cop arrested him???

That led to the BEER MEETING ...you know....with the cop , the guy that got arrested, President Obama and Vice President whatever-his-name-is.

So yeah....I believe it Supernaut.

I don't know this RollinSmolin kid, but I've seen him around and he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Good luck kid.
Ignore the jealous haters.
...and remember...no one is perfect.
NO ONE !!!

Just do your best every day to be a good person and great things will happen for you.

LBC

EvenPar

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 07:56:33 AM »

Not saying I don't believe Bobby's account, but there are two things I don't understand.

Why did the Crete police knock the door down? If the police don't have a master key, there are locksmiths on call 24/7 for such cases.

Why did the Crete police arrest him and book him into Will County if the gf didn't press any charges? I would think Will County would say that they're already overcrowded with dangerous criminals, and don't want to take a guy like Rollin Smolin for 2 nights when the alleged victim won't press charges. (And I hope that Will County would tell the police to bring in some gangbangers instead and they'd gladly accommodate them, but that's probably asking too much.)

NIATROSS

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 08:14:20 AM »

The "her" is the one that you said you did not call the woman that.Which was a direct quote from you.

Please show me where I called anyone her .

And NO I would not take a swing at a chick for $1 million.

The woman's champ has a standing offer of $1 million to anyone who can knock her out with one punch and you won't take the chance.Yet you call other people not to sharp.
NIATROSS

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2009, 08:17:51 AM »

Not saying I don't believe Bobby's account, but there are two things I don't understand.

Why did the Crete police knock the door down? If the police don't have a master key, there are locksmiths on call 24/7 for such cases.

Why did the Crete police arrest him and book him into Will County if the gf didn't press any charges? I would think Will County would say that they're already overcrowded with dangerous criminals, and don't want to take a guy like Rollin Smolin for 2 nights when the alleged victim won't press charges. (And I hope that Will County would tell the police to bring in some gangbangers instead and they'd gladly accommodate them, but that's probably asking too much.)

If you  believe him why are you questioning his story ? You can easily wait to see if his case is dismissed as he said it would.

If you were not there why are you questioning his and the police's actions ?
MWG

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2009, 08:20:24 AM »

Personally, I don't care much to see rumors and unfounded stories on BTW about BTW members, and their personal lives. I'd like to think we owe BTW members the courtesy of the "presumption of innocence" before condemning or speculating about facts relative to the member or the case, in general. Bobby has addressed the issue to the extent he feels necessary and it seems, high time, that we move along, now, IMHO.
noc

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »

Personally, I don't care much to see rumors and unfounded stories on BTW about BTW members, and their personal lives. I'd like to think we owe BTW members the courtesy of the "presumption of innocence" before condemning or speculating about facts relative to the member or the case, in general. Bobby has addressed the issue to the extent he feels necessary and it seems, high time, that we move along, now, IMHO.
   thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
FILLYNATION

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2009, 10:38:42 AM »

What a bunch of crap Smolin you are guilty and you know it . You both need serious counseling and even if half your story is true the answer is getting help . I know for a fact Crete police wouldn't get involved if you didn't have several stop byes in the past .
If they didn't remove you and you hurt her or you were hurt they look bad as a police agency . I'm guessing you will both be good ala Oosting and his Squeeze until court findings are over . Then it will start all over again . I for one think if she drops charges and has a history of domestic issues she should have been arrested also .
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2009, 10:53:31 AM »

Didn't that just happen on the East Coast this summer?
The black gentlemen was trying to get into his house and the cop arrested him???

That led to the BEER MEETING ...you know....with the cop , the guy that got arrested, President Obama and Vice President whatever-his-name-is.

So yeah....I believe it Supernaut.

The black guy got arrested because he REFUSED to show an ID.Which is the LAW. NOT for breaking into his own house.The neighbors called about a break in. Why wouldn't the police ask for an ID to see if it matched the address.The black guy instigated the situation.
tsunami

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2009, 08:29:11 PM »

What a bunch of crap Smolin you are guilty and you know it . You both need serious counseling and even if half your story is true the answer is getting help . I know for a fact Crete police wouldn't get involved if you didn't have several stop byes in the past .
If they didn't remove you and you hurt her or you were hurt they look bad as a police agency . I'm guessing you will both be good ala Oosting and his Squeeze until court findings are over . Then it will start all over again . I for one think if she drops charges and has a history of domestic issues she should have been arrested also .

Shocked

I hope your never a juror at one of my trials ~ hang 'em and hang 'em high

Enough of your nonsense ~ like you're really a school teacher from Iowa Grin
FILLYNATION

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2009, 06:29:13 PM »

Smolins case rests on evidence since his bimbo wont look out for her best interests . If the key didn't fit you must acquit ....
Wasn't smoli the guy who said Dane ripped him off out east Wasn't he the guy who had Johnny Roberts barred from racing   In closing Dane and Roberts must have lied i assume
pezz97

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2009, 08:25:37 AM »

Smolins case rests on evidence since his bimbo wont look out for her best interests . If the key didn't fit you must acquit ....
Wasn't smoli the guy who said Dane ripped him off out east Wasn't he the guy who had Johnny Roberts barred from racing   In closing Dane and Roberts must have lied i assume
Wow you know everything that happened all the way from Iowa!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Shocked

I hope your never a juror at one of my trials ~ hang 'em and hang 'em high

Enough of your nonsense ~ like you're really a school teacher from Iowa Grin
Amen!
FILLYNATION

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 08:34:10 AM »

All the way from Iowa       Pezz97 you don't get out much do you  Huh?
You didn't even answer my question all the way from where your at .
By the way I'm suppose to think Crete Illinois police were wrong in arresting him . Or i should think smolin is innocent and wrongfully arrested ....  Lets play jeopardy and I'll take Smolin guilty for a $10000 bond that will county required .
pezz97

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »

All the way from Iowa       Pezz97 you don't get out much do you  Huh?
You didn't even answer my question all the way from where your at .
By the way I'm suppose to think Crete Illinois police were wrong in arresting him . Or i should think smolin is innocent and wrongfully arrested ....  Lets play jeopardy and I'll take Smolin guilty for a $10000 bond that will county required .
What are you talking about? I didn't know that Iowa was right down the street from balmoral! Wow you are right I do need to get out more, a whole ***ing state just uped and moved!  doh

I don't know what really happened, but I guess you do cause you were right there right?  Hey if there is abuse, well I don't condone it one bit. But I am not going to go ahead and hang em without knowing facts!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 08:52:32 AM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: