Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 11:24:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: October 22, 2009 - The Day Barn To Wire Died  (Read 3730 times)
American Freedom

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »

Who is it LOL
Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »

Like I posted previously the biggest loon on this forum has never added nothing to the harness side of this forum.This continues to this day instead of whing and biatching like a little girl maybe he should try practicing what he is preaching and stay the *** on the other side.The harness side will flourish without his kind and he can contiue to make his useless coments on slots and racinos over on the t-bred side.

And it already cost us Freelegged

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
mel4600

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »

If by losing the political thread we keep the biggest loon on the forum on the t-bred side perhaps it was a blessing in disguise.He added nothing here except joining in on making fun of the harness posters in the past.

As you can see it didn't work. He is a constant whiner that has to have it his way. He failed miserably in civil debates and started ranting until the thread was gone. Now he comes back attacking civil posters.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 01:34:34 PM »

And it already cost us Freelegged

Yeah ... he said he quit because no one responded to his harness post, but there would have been 29 responses to a Nance post. That would be the 29 you usually make.  screwy
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 01:35:35 PM »

For those of you who give a fig about it, I entitled the topic as a take-off on the expression used in New York City the day WABC-770AM, the largest radio station stopped playing Top-40 Music and went to talk.

The expression was, "May 10, 1982 - The Day WABC Music Radio Died"

Period.

So what died? You are still here, and you and your cohorts continue your off topic attacks on others.
race track phil

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2009, 01:42:33 PM »

Terry its over and your still posting like your some kind of teacher giving advice on life over and over like you did on the political thread .   Get over it and follow your own advice move along and get back to racing !!  No one has ever taken your advice in anyway shape or form . The past is over !! 

I'll PM you in the next election .      geezer

RTP
noc

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »

Didn't post into the political thread but enjoyed reading it..
Most posts and views of any other topic on this board...I will miss it.
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2009, 08:32:33 PM »

We will all miss it.  Funny how some people can't stand success. Bar the multiple posters who post three or four in a row.

Happiness is consiously chosen and hard-won!
tsunami

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »

I never really read any of it but what I did notice it brought the T-Bred and Harness people together
albeit not always in a good way but at least they were interacting  Undecided

Politics is always going to be losing battle sorta like tic tac toe JMO

Good Voting
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2009, 11:02:28 PM »

Terry its over and your still posting like your some kind of teacher giving advice on life over and over like you did on the political thread .   Get over it and follow your own advice move along and get back to racing !!  No one has ever taken your advice in anyway shape or form . The past is over !! 

I'll PM you in the next election .      geezer

RTP

Phil,

Do I care what that stupid, walking, POS, Clockerterry said to trigger your response or should I just keep him on ignore?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »

Phil -

By your response that Buffalo Boy quoted, yes, you're right, you would think it should be over, but here we are on page 3 of this new thread, and we've got pretty much everyone playing their same old familiar role and exhibiting their same old familiar bad behavior that got the political thread axed. Pretty much no real thanks to me up until this afternoon. So, go figure on who you really need to tell "it's over", and see if you can get it through those thick skulls. 
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2009, 01:53:29 AM »

When losing a debate, the liberal mantra is to blame others, never look at your own weaknesses, and shut em down.

Kind of like what Obama would like to do to Fox News.

Same thing here, post 20 to 30 times a day, then cry when defeated miserably.

trophy

The more you bet...the more you win
Suicide_Mare

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2009, 07:49:48 AM »

... and return to your corners.
NIATROSS

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2009, 08:56:10 AM »

Phil -

By your response that Buffalo Boy quoted, yes, you're right, you would think it should be over, but here we are on page 3 of this new thread, and we've got pretty much everyone playing their same old familiar role and exhibiting their same old familiar bad behavior that got the political thread axed. Pretty much no real thanks to me up until this afternoon. So, go figure on who you really need to tell "it's over", and see if you can get it through those thick skulls. 

The loon who adds nothing to the harness forum continues to cry like the little biatch she is.Someone please tell me when was the last harness related post he made here.He adds nothing here,the little girl does nothing but call people names and  make trouble.

The reason I call him a little whiny biatch of a girl is because he was not man enough to sign his name to a complaint about a post I made.I never thought I would come across anyone more childish then the macdaddi on this forum but we have and he is " msmacterri "
Edwarren

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2009, 09:53:12 AM »

Reported Senator Cornyn seen wiping egg off his face after the Shumer debate on Meet the Press.  What isn't the Fundamentalist Cornyn telling us? Why is the sonofabitch hiding what he knows about executive compensation and the stock market? What does he know about the stock market that he's hiding from working class Republicans?  Why is he opposed to stock compensation for top management at Americas richest corporations?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 09:57:04 AM by Edwarren » Report to moderator   Logged
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »

... and return to your corners.

This says it all.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: