Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 05:42:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOHN DREW AGAIN !  (Read 5706 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: February 26, 2006, 01:08:18 PM »

Trotter 1, you are sooooo right, Doc should sell John Drew now.  He's worth less than the great Al's Court @ $20,000.  He has no chance to earn another penny at the Big M after that PITIFUL effort today.  They went slow and Ideal Lover wasn't all out at all.  The 1:54 1/5 will not win the final and you should put a triple mortgage on that condo Dan talked about to finance an interest in Cut Loose Hanover or Ideal Lover or Jazzbo Brown IMMEDIATELY.  John Drew is a rat.  His groom and trainer should be fired ASAP for allowing his knee boot to fall down to his ankles, causing a pre-start break.  The way he raced after that mishap was a disgrace IMO and if anyone were to offer your mythical $62,500 for him, they should be committed to the loony bin.  He has NO SHOT in the final because Trotter 1 is a keen eyer of horseflesh and we all hope to glean some of his wisdom from him.  Doc, call Robin or even *** now because they all could do a better job than the present team of Bozos.  Thanks Trotter 1 for showing us the truth and the light in this game.   trotter  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 01:35:55 PM »

Trotter 1, you are sooooo right, Doc should sell John Drew now.  He's worth less than the great Al's Court @ $20,000.  He has no chance to earn another penny at the Big M after that PITIFUL effort today.  They went slow and Ideal Lover wasn't all out at all.  The 1:54 1/5 will not win the final and you should put a triple mortgage on that condo Dan talked about to finance an interest in Cut Loose Hanover or Ideal Lover or Jazzbo Brown IMMEDIATELY.  John Drew is a rat.  His groom and trainer should be fired ASAP for allowing his knee boot to fall down to his ankles, causing a pre-start break.  The way he raced after that mishap was a disgrace IMO and if anyone were to offer your mythical $62,500 for him, they should be committed to the loony bin.  He has NO SHOT in the final because Trotter 1 is a keen eyer of horseflesh and we all hope to glean some of his wisdom from him.  Doc, call Robin or even *** now because they all could do a better job than the present team of Bozos.  Thanks Trotter 1 for showing us the truth and the light in this game.   trotter  TC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TC-
You're SOOOOOOO Funny-

Let's count your misstatements (I'm not sure if I have enough room but I'll try to list a few)

1) I never said Doc should sell John Drew now.
2) I never said he's worth less than the great AL'S COURT
3) I never said he has no chance to earn another penny at the Big M
4) I never talked about Cut Loose Hanover, Ideal Lover or Jazzbo Brown
5) I never said John Drew is a Rat
6) I never said his groom and trainer should be fired
7) I never said he has NO SHOT in the final

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, nothing that I HAVE SAID has changed.  You are right about I thing-- 1.54.1 will NOT
win the final.  As I have ALWAYS said--John Drew is a NICE horse.  Worth $62.5K max.
Racing with 4 year olds (exclusively) at the BigM is not reality.  After the 4 yo series are finished
we'll see how cocky your "POST RACE" comments are.

You ARE correct about your last comment, however:

"THANK YOU TROTTER 1 FOR SHOWING US THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT IN THIS GAME".

Your Welcome, TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 01:39:13 PM »

Trotter 1 , your last name MUST be Breth - LOL.  I said don't give $62,500 because he must be worth less than a faster Al's Court.  I also NEVER said you stated those items - I did.  Reading is fundamental.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 01:40:43 PM »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TC-
You're SOOOOOOO Funny-

Let's count your misstatements (I'm not sure if I have enough room but I'll try to list a few)

1) I never said Doc should sell John Drew now.
2) I never said he's worth less than the great AL'S COURT
3) I never said he has no chance to earn another penny at the Big M
4) I never talked about Cut Loose Hanover, Ideal Lover or Jazzbo Brown
5) I never said John Drew is a Rat
6) I never said his groom and trainer should be fired
7) I never said he has NO SHOT in the final

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, nothing that I HAVE SAID has changed.  You are right about I thing-- 1.54.1 will NOT
win the final.  As I have ALWAYS said--John Drew is a NICE horse.  Worth $62.5K max.
Racing with 4 year olds (exclusively) at the BigM is not reality.  After the 4 yo series are finished
we'll see how cocky your "POST RACE" comments are.

You ARE correct about your last comment, however:

"THANK YOU TROTTER 1 FOR SHOWING US THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT IN THIS GAME".

Your Welcome, TC

Hey goof who knows it all. The track is dead today. The 1:54 mile means nothing.

" LEARN THE GAME LADDIE "
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 01:52:10 PM »

BNR Stables for the Big M meet : 5 starts  4 - 1 - 0   $32,875.  Good enough for a 5th place or so showing...with one horse (and one GREAT trainer - Mr. Scott Rollins !).  Keep 'em coming Doc and good luck next w/e.   trotter  TC  P.S. To Dan Nance, a respected horseman who knows of what he speaks, NO gash, but they will check for swelling and the like after the D-barn appearance. Think good thoughts.
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 02:00:29 PM »

BNR Stables for the Big M meet : 5 starts  4 - 1 - 0   $32,875.  Good enough for a 5th place or so showing...with one horse (and one GREAT trainer - Mr. Scott Rollins !).  Keep 'em coming Doc and good luck next w/e.   trotter  TC  P.S. To Dan Nance, a respected horseman who knows of what he speaks, NO gash, but they will check for swelling and the like after the D-barn appearance. Think good thoughts.

Swelling can be dealt with, no problem. A cut on the side of the knee would be a huge problem.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 02:08:15 PM »

1:54 2/5 for Austin's Best in heat 2 of the Sr. Trendsetter...so, Trotter 1, after the terrible, no-talented heat that your favorite steed John Drew went, what does that tell us ?  Cut Loose Hanover (better job Kevie !) rallied well to be 2nd ?   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 02:17:43 PM »

1:54 2/5 for Austin's Best in heat 2 of the Sr. Trendsetter...so, Trotter 1, after the terrible, no-talented heat that your favorite steed John Drew went, what does that tell us ?  Cut Loose Hanover (better job Kevie !) rallied well to be 2nd ?   trotter  TC

TC
       The track is deader then a doornail today.
Petro

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 01:41:33 PM »

TROTTER,

After next weeks win the the final he will surpass your $62,500 in earning by March 5 and we still have 10 more months to race.  GET A CLUE!!!!!
Petro

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 04:01:54 PM »

Huh
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 04:25:44 PM »

TROTTER,

After next weeks win the the final he will surpass your $62,500 in earning by March 5 and we still have 10 more months to race.  GET A CLUE!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a clue...

I'm thinking of an animal that is overly hyped on this board.
He is a NICE horse racing against strictly 4 year olds at the Meadowlands.
He has many passionate followers--some in fact who are actually obsessed with this animal.
He MAY win the final in a 4 year old stake race, but I do not believe he will.
If he doesn't, TC, Petro and Superman will surely have an excuse why and they will downplay it.
He WILL NOT sell for more than $62,500 in the future.
He WILL NOT be able to defeat older horses in a $50K claimer or higher.
His name sounds like 2 first names.
I do not believe he will earn more than $62.5K in 2006--Even though this is only February.
(If he doesn't, of course, his passionate followers will certainly give excuses such as:
Long layoff, resting for future races, injury, etc.)

O.K.  His name is J--n Drew.  I think Petro, TC and Superman can figure this one out.
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 04:37:46 PM »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a clue...

I'm thinking of an animal that is overly hyped on this board.
He is a NICE horse racing against strictly 4 year olds at the Meadowlands.
He has many passionate followers--some in fact who are actually obsessed with this animal.
He MAY win the final in a 4 year old stake race, but I do not believe he will.
If he doesn't, TC, Petro and Superman will surely have an excuse why and they will downplay it.
He WILL NOT sell for more than $62,500 in the future.
He WILL NOT be able to defeat older horses in a $50K claimer or higher.
His name sounds like 2 first names.
I do not believe he will earn more than $62.5K in 2006--Even though this is only February.
(If he doesn't, of course, his passionate followers will certainly give excuses such as:
Long layoff, resting for future races, injury, etc.)

O.K.  His name is J--n Drew.  I think Petro, TC and Superman can figure this one out.

I'm thinking of a man who doesn't know jackshit about horse flesh.

He is a man that's so dumb about horses he can't possibly live in a $800,000 condo in yuppieville. 
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 04:48:13 PM »

jOHN 3:16
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:36:13 AM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 05:31:08 PM »

Trotter who cares what you think??

1. If he doesn't win the final for Tc, Doc and his buddies hes still a monster
 2. They have been offered more than $90,000 so what your saying is wrong. AGAIN!!
 3. He could take 3-months off and still earn $62,500 easily
 4. You have made yourself look like a GOOF more than once on your predictions.Just give it up.
 5. Everyone on the forum knows your a liar, your names NOT Bob, you probably own no horses and do not live downtown.
 6. If you own horses we would like to know there names HuhHuh Or are they just bad ones or maybe even one that raced against John Drew and got "CRUSHED"   trotter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superman, use spell check, o.k.?
As everyone knows, I've been wanting to meet with you face to face where I can
enlighten you on ALL of your questions and SO MUCH more.
As everyone also knows, each time I want to set up a "meeting" with you, you
change the subject, call me a "goof", a "stalker" or other foolish name.
So, Superman.  Where SPECIFICALLY would you like to meet, and at what time
and what date--I'd REALLY like to say "hi" and I'll be just sooooooo glad to answer
each any every question IN PERSON that you just asked.

So, now, for the 4th time, SUPERMAN.  1) What is your real name (I've already told
you mine).  2) What day would you like to meet?   3) Exactly what time?  4) Exactly
what location?  Now, everyone is watching--don't say something to CHANGE THE
SUBJECT, o.k?   Just answer the 4 questions and everything will be o.k.

I know you're either not going to respond or you'll resort to some "childish" response.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2006, 05:34:24 PM »

John 3:16
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:37:12 AM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 05:40:28 PM »

Everyone wants to know your REAL NAME trotter you never posted it. WHY?Huh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as I thought, you wouldn't answer my questions!!!!!
I've already told you my real name, why have you NEVER mentioned yours?Huh??

Oh, and by the way, my screen name is Trotter 1 (I know it's hard for you to realize this)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have GOT TO BE the biggest WIMP I have EVER MET!!   Answer the questions, SUPERMAN
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 05:46:41 PM »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as I thought, you wouldn't answer my questions!!!!!
I've already told you my real name, why have you NEVER mentioned yours?Huh??

Oh, and by the way, my screen name is Trotter 1 (I know it's hard for you to realize this)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have GOT TO BE the biggest WIMP I have EVER MET!!   Answer the questions, SUPERMAN

Is there any chance that you also post under " Interested Observer " because you sure write like him.

Then again a guy like this wouldn't be living in a $800,000 condo in yuppievile.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 05:50:42 PM »

John 3:16
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:39:17 AM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 07:54:03 PM »

Trotter is scared, trotter is scared, trotter is scared, trotter is scared, trotter is scared to post his REAL NAME thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

I think its because Tc, Dan and others might just want to meet him also.

You never showed up last time trotter so I don't give 2nd chances to goofs. Anyone who has ever been to the Oakbrook OTB knows that Dennys is NOT a HALF A MILE down the road from the OTB. f***-head its right next door. So in other words I know your were not there so no 2nd chances for liars. I am done on this subject liar!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right-----
I figured you would be done of this subject and I also figured you would not want to say hi
all by yourself.  We both also know you did not show up--from your old post it sounds as if
you were hiding in the bushes.
NOT SURPRISINGLY, YOU FAILED TO ANSWER ANY OF THE 4 QUESTIONS--just like I thought.
Later, loser.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 11:05:26 PM »

John  3:16

« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:40:00 AM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 11:07:51 PM »

Trotter1, Yeah ok just your real name please?Huh  geezer
Just as I thought your not going to answer the question. AGAIN!!!!  thumbs down
Superman, don't bother.  My hope is that after Sunday, he'll disappear with his jealousies and leave the forum if he doesn't offer it an apology for being a liar.   trotter  TC
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2006, 10:36:59 AM »

Congratulations to the connections of John Drew as they "drew" the rail in their
$72,000 final on Sunday. 

I'm sure there can now be NO EXCUSE for this horse to win this premier race against
his 4 year old competition.  After he DOMINATES this field, Trotter 1 will have no
choice but to compliment him on his incredible athletic skills and heart against his
4 year old competition.   After he CRUSHES this field, his value will certainly
SKYROCKET past the paltry $62.5K that Trotter 1 has placed on this steed.

Certainly, other esteemed posters such as TC, SUPERMAN, PETRO and NANCE will
not give their predictions of his performance PRIOR to the race but only after they
have witnessed John Drews' incredible BOTTOMING OUT of the field of his 4 year
old competition.   Certainly, Jazzbo Brown ($70K value) would not come CLOSE to
beating John Drew in this race since JOHN DREWS' value has been estimated by
the above esteemed posters in excess of $100.000.
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2006, 11:06:16 AM »

I hope Jonh Drew keeps winning!! What a Nice horse.
poconomike

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2006, 12:13:24 PM »

Ideal Lover is my pick in the Senior Trendsetter
TC

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2006, 04:02:34 PM »

Ideal Lover is my pick in the Senior Trendsetter
Good luck because Campbell was all over him in deep stretch to repel a horse that spotted the field 10 at the start (and couldn't stop JD).  He seems to be a nice horse but I have to question his heart there.   trotter  TC
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: