Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 02:27:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG DADDY IN SUMMERLIN  (Read 3766 times)
d00d

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 06:37:44 AM »

Danny, This is Megan.  I just want to say, what a pleasure it was to meet you and your brother.  You two really know how to treat an old friend!  Joey and I loved Summerlin!  To tell the truth, we're both a little jealous that we can't call it home.  Even though I spent most of my time on the slots, when we were together, you made me feel right at home.  You and your brother are in a class of your own!  I can't wait to see you both in September, and get to know each other a little better.  Thanks for making me feel special.
-Megan   
P.S.  Thank your brother again for the red carpet treatment we received at the Bellagio.

Why is *** allowed to have multiple usernames here?  In reading this board the past 6 months I think its 10 people that post under 60 or so names and the rest of us are simply laughing too hard at crap like this to make an attempt at typing.

Report to moderator   Logged
potrasalve

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 10:48:33 AM »

When you have to blow your own horn you usually are a lonely man   Sad
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2006, 12:29:31 PM »

Why is *** allowed to have multiple usernames here?  In reading this board the past 6 months I think its 10 people that post under 60 or so names and the rest of us are simply laughing too hard at crap like this to make an attempt at typing.

That's what makes this forum garbage. Goofs like you posting under stupid names ( and no doubt you're posting under many other names) while accussing REAL posters such as myself of the very thing you do. *** posts under *** and that's all I need to post under because I'm proud of who I am and what I accomplished during my years of training. I don't need to hide my idenity like you and all the rest of the goofs who post on this site. So, go back to your little simple and miserable life and don't bother me.
Richard Breth

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 01:00:57 AM »

P.S. RICHARD BRETH,  I MUST HAVE MISSED THE LINE SAYING THAT I HAD TO READ EVERY THREAD POSTED

Good point big daddy. You missed the line about saying to read every thread. same time I missed line about being forced to read use less garbage about las vegas or Summerlin every other thread of forum titled Harness Racing.

Heres bargain big daddy. You talk tou your good freind Dan tell him to put all his Vegas garbage in threads with Vegas in title I will ignore them no comment. He keeps his Vegas garbage out from any other thread. Deal?
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2006, 01:28:59 AM »

Good point big daddy. You missed the line about saying to read every thread. same time I missed line about being forced to read use less garbage about las vegas or Summerlin every other thread of forum titled Harness Racing.

Heres bargain big daddy. You talk tou your good freind Dan tell him to put all his Vegas garbage in threads with Vegas in title I will ignore them no comment. He keeps his Vegas garbage out from any other thread. Deal?

Hey goof! This was a Vegas thread so why didn't you just ignore it? Because you're not going to ignore anything I post. And the same goes for Joe D. and TC. How about this? Why don't you just get lost and never post again? You offer nothing to this forum because you know nothing about harness racing. All you're here to do is argue with me, Joe, and TC. Nobody will miss Richard Breth but they will miss Joe D. TC and me, and you can bet your sweet ass on that.
Richard Breth

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »

Hey goof! This was a Vegas thread so why didn't you just ignore it? Because you're not going to ignore anything I post. And the same goes for Joe D. and TC. How about this? Why don't you just get lost and never post again? You offer nothing to this forum because you know nothing about harness racing. All you're here to do is argue with me, Joe, and TC. Nobody will miss Richard Breth but they will miss Joe D. TC and me, and you can bet your sweet ass on that.

Said I ignore Las Vegas titles if you keep las vegas out of other subjects. You agree i agree.

Thers many people that would not miss you at all Dan. Could I offer soemthing to the forum if I write about my house in other subjects? Repeat "ITS A REAL COMEDY SHOW!" "ITS A DEAD GAME LADDIE!" "FORM REVERSAL DOWNS!" all time in other peoples subjects? Post low class less degrading abuse gossip rat outs insults about every one in Illinois racing. Abuse and cut down other posters swear at them threaten them physicaly wish them dead. Tell them there opionion means nothing they know nothing they have no righht to comment on "your forum". Would I be a esteemed poster no one would miss like you then Dan? You set the bar high.

Armonsol

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 09:25:05 AM »

Said I ignore Las Vegas titles if you keep las vegas out of other subjects. You agree i agree.

Thers many people that would not miss you at all Dan. Could I offer soemthing to the forum if I write about my house in other subjects? Repeat "ITS A REAL COMEDY SHOW!" "ITS A DEAD GAME LADDIE!" "FORM REVERSAL DOWNS!" all time in other peoples subjects? Post low class less degrading abuse gossip rat outs insults about every one in Illinois racing. Abuse and cut down other posters swear at them threaten them physicaly wish them dead. Tell them there opionion means nothing they know nothing they have no righht to comment on "your forum". Would I be a esteemed poster no one would miss like you then Dan? You set the bar high.

This message was brought to you by "Form Reversal Downs" and by Abdullah's Gas Station where you can't buy programs because the horsemen ripped them off, and by DICK BRETH, the best poster on the forum.

THIS IS A RECORDING
TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 10:08:34 AM »

Rich, the way I see it, if you want to give your reviews of other racetracks (like that Hoosier review) or your spin on the present racing stock or climate...fine.  If all you want to do is fight and argue with Dan and Joe, why bother ?  I'm also puzzled as to why you don't go after esteemed posters like Armonsol, Elsie, and Off Stride for their slings and arrows cast your way like you do with Mr. *** and Mr. Dakuras...please explain.  I'll hang up now and listen for my answer.   trotter  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 10:34:03 AM »

Rich, the way I see it, if you want to give your reviews of other racetracks (like that Hoosier review) or your spin on the present racing stock or climate...fine.  If all you want to do is fight and argue with Dan and Joe, why bother ?  I'm also puzzled as to why you don't go after esteemed posters like Armonsol, Elsie, and Off Stride for their slings and arrows cast your way like you do with Mr. *** and Mr. Dakuras...please explain.  I'll hang up now and listen for my answer.   trotter  TC

Armonsol and Elsie still on ignore. Neiter had worth while things to say about racing or any thing else worth time reading. Dont know what they sqeak but "this user is currently ignored". Off Stride arrows hit every one no prejudicve he is funny. No reason to argue with him. He doesnt drownd forum in bull shit either.

TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 10:47:50 AM »

Thanks Rich for the rousing explanation.  can I store it with the mice-eaten tickets you've got in your garage ?  LOL   trotter  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2006, 11:07:49 AM »

Thanks Rich for the rousing explanation.  can I store it with the mice-eaten tickets you've got in your garage ?  LOL   trotter  TC

Wasps got in a fight with the mice for the ticket paper. Wasps won. Now theres four big wasps nests in my garage from lsoing tickets paper.

If you want a rousing explanation. Look back at your blast on Terry Hunt other day. Called him suck up and apologist only for writing a opinion thats different from yours. Insult where he lives as put down say he has no taste because he lives in boonies. Borish forum behavior.
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2006, 12:57:24 PM »

Armonsol and Elsie still on ignore. Neiter had worth while things to say about racing or any thing else worth time reading. Dont know what they sqeak but "this user is currently ignored". Off Stride arrows hit every one no prejudicve he is funny. No reason to argue with him. He doesnt drownd forum in bull shit either.

Posts like this only make Richard Breth look more and more ignorant.  I can promise you that I am more directly involved in Harness Racing than ole Richard B has ever even considered in his dreams.  That is why his comments about me are laughable.

If figures he would have those of us on IGNORE who do not help push his agenda on others.  My biggest complaint (besides the obvious vulgar screen name) is that he tries to speak for everyone.  I think each individual is entitled to an opinion.  However, when you state it is how everyone on this forum feels, it is wrong.

Personally, I would like to have an IGNORANT button.  Posts by those users would just state such in the first line of each post.  It would say something like this: "I am IGNORANT, but I am allowed to post here too because this is a free country."

That's okay Richard.  Just leave me on IGNORE.  You're only making yourself look like more of an idiot!!

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: