Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 03:29:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Info to Brandon think before you speak  (Read 377 times)
tac

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »

A Hidden Illinois Jewel (7/15)
For Wednesday, July 15

By Mike Paradise

His name is Shore Road and he has shown in a very short time he could be something special. In fact, there are some—including me—who believe he’ll break the world record for a two-year-old trotting gelding sometime this summer or fall.

However, thus far Shore Road has been an Illinois hidden jewel.

Shore Road will go postward in a non-wagering ICF freshman stake about a half-hour before the races just as he did three weeks ago when a very sparse crowd of early arrivals had the opportunity to watch his incredible 1:57.1 winning performance when the youngster was a mere 31 lengths the best despite going off stride before the start of the race.

Last Wednesday morning in a qualifier Shore Road sped to a very fast 1:55.4 mile, and he beat the ICF stakes winning three-year-old Definer by eight lengths—and Shore Road could have gone faster.

“He’s crazy fast,” said his driver Brandon Simpson.

Is he fast enough to break Southern Rocketop’s 1:54.1 world record set last year at Springfield?

“Yes,” answered Brandon. “Shore Road can go faster if everything stays good and he minds his manners.  I think he can break ‘Rocketop’s’ two-year-old record with no problem. This is a fast trotter and he’s very capable of becoming a very good horse”

Brandon, Rocketop is a great horse, and remember he is getting better as time goes on don't deny him of what great things this horse has done in the past or future, he had a great two year old year and is undeafeated in illinois this year, Shore road had proved what a 1:55 qualifier, give me a break when he can be as great as DR Mcdreamy , Rocketop, and Definer then you can make your statements to the press, you look like an idiot when he broke off the gate and got his ass handed him by joel smith trotter. your a horseman show some respect for horses that have confirmed how great they are, (Dr MCdreamy, Definer, Rocketop) P.S Brandon next time don't blow your wod in a qualifier make sure its for big money. By the way how much money did shawn nessa make for 1st in a qualifier in 1:55?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 05:37:58 PM by tac » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: