Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 01:17:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *** exposed  (Read 8911 times)
FreeLegged

« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2009, 05:26:59 PM »

I think it would be cool if Dan Nance came back here, he never did anything wrong to me and I also don't think he is the root of a lot of the bickering between forums. 
Report to moderator   Logged
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2009, 05:52:36 PM »

I think it would be cool if Dan Nance came back here, he never did anything wrong to me and I also don't think he is the root of a lot of the bickering between forums. 

FreeLegged... you are clueless.

You befriended and stood up for that silly goof macdaddi.

Dan Nance would ruin this (or any other) forum with his inane babble... his threats of violence towards anyone that disagrees with him... and he would screw up the whole board like he did many times in the past by "pulling a macdaddi"... by posting some really stupid stupid comments in 63 consecutive threads.... just like he did many times when he was an active member here.

If you think so highly of Dan Nance... why don't you post on "***" and kiss his ass over there?? 

FreeLegged = CLUELESS.
FreeLegged

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2009, 06:31:34 PM »

Just my opinion, which, the last time I checked, I am entitled to.

No reason for name calling.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2009, 07:14:44 PM »

FreeLegged... you are clueless.

You befriended and stood up for that silly goof macdaddi.

Dan Nance would ruin this (or any other) forum with his inane babble... his threats of violence towards anyone that disagrees with him... and he would screw up the whole board like he did many times in the past by "pulling a macdaddi"... by posting some really stupid stupid comments in 63 consecutive threads.... just like he did many times when he was an active member here.

If you think so highly of Dan Nance... why don't you post on "***" and kiss his ass over there?? 

FreeLegged = CLUELESS.

Observer,

Let's be nice to Freelegged. he is good peeps.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
pezz97

« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2009, 06:49:17 AM »

Scott, Can you take me off of being blocked in the p.m's, I would like to respond to the p.m you sent me.
noc

« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2009, 06:54:12 AM »

Scott, Can you take me off of being blocked in the p.m's, I would like to respond to the p.m you sent me.
Wait a minute...Let me get this straight...He sent you a pm and then blocked you from sending one back Huh Why am not surprised...The scumbag nancey's only hear what they want to hear...
DAN = DUMBER   SCOTT = DUMBER  DAN + SCOTT = DUMB ASSES.  screwy screwy screwy screwy
pezz97

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2009, 06:55:55 AM »

Wait a minute...Let me get this straight...He sent you a pm and then blocked you from sending one back Huh Why am not surprised...The scumbag nancey's only hear what they want to hear...
DAN = DUMBER   SCOTT = DUMBER  DAN + SCOTT = DUMB ASSES.  screwy screwy screwy screwy
No, I think I was blocked from before to send p.m's to him.
noc

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2009, 07:27:06 AM »

No, I think I was blocked from before to send p.m's to him.
Irrelevant, immaterial.....Even dumber to forget to take off the block after sending you a pm...How does he expect to get a reply Huh? Mental telepathy.
Forgot you got to have a brain and or mental capacity to make that work...
SN has neither.  screwy screwy screwy
Mo Doc N

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 08:01:33 AM »

Irrelevant, immaterial.....Even dumber to forget to take off the block after sending you a pm...How does he expect to get a reply Huh? Mental telepathy.
Forgot you got to have a brain and or mental capacity to make that work...
SN has neither.  screwy screwy screwy

noc,

In all fairness he may have blocked everyone , if you remember he received a threat and didn't post on here for a long time because of it.

Everyone has their quirks and this a free country the last time I checked so unless the moderator decides different
just don't respond. Personally I could care less about *** and what they do over there
sn is a pretty knowledgeable horseman whether you like him or not. JMO
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 10:05:30 AM »

Scott had everyone blocked, I think the block is off now.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »

Scott should be blocked from doing a lot of things.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
IRA

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2011, 12:54:16 PM »

pretty sad with all thats going on inthe real world, floods,fires ,states are broke, people losing their homes,racing destroyed in most states, and all these people can do is spread hate and lies about everyone. give it a rest already!! grow up,u r hurting people. flag
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2011, 01:18:47 PM »

pretty sad with all thats going on inthe real world, floods,fires ,states are broke, people losing their homes,racing destroyed in most states, and all these people can do is spread hate and lies about everyone. give it a rest already!! grow up,u r hurting people. flag

WTF this is 2 years old
IRA

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2011, 01:30:55 PM »

still happening, 2 years later!! thats wtf!! dude
Maxim

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2011, 06:02:56 PM »

Pretty sad .... resurrecting a thread like this is what is sad.

What is the purpose of such resurrection?  Did IRA just go a 'browsing about a subject that was near and dear to his heart' .... err ... did IRA have a cat in the old fight that he is still tryin' to prove.  Anyway you read it ... it is pathetic.

I'll add to the inappropriateness and desperateness of IRA's resurrection .... 9/10ths of posters on this old thread have deleted their accounts or can't speak any longer.  Lower than low. 

McElwyns Danger

« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2011, 08:22:35 PM »

It's great that the site has been up for 11 years, yet at the same time bumping up old threads is somehow beyond the pale?

JuiceJunkies

« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2011, 08:24:50 PM »

It's great that the site has been up for 11 years, yet at the same time bumping up old threads is somehow beyond the pale?

Your trying to make sense with maxim a human with zero social skills and a pile of sand in his backyard deep enough to bury his head in everytime an integrity issue comes up.
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2011, 08:32:18 PM »

Yes, I've seen the ostrich routine before... everything's as pure as the driven snow, it's impossible to fix a race, bla bla bla.

I think Maxim is of the female gender, btw... but I digress.  Smiley 

JuiceJunkies

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2011, 08:44:23 PM »

Yes, I've seen the ostrich routine before... everything's as pure as the driven snow, it's impossible to fix a race, bla bla bla.

I think Maxim is of the female gender, btw... but I digress.  Smiley 

That would help explain her quick and often over reactions to the truth in the sport. 

It would also explain the buddy buddy with Burton, just like these women who fall in love with serial murderers.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2011, 09:16:20 PM »

WTF this is 2 years old

Some of you supporters of the scum site need to realize. Wen they lie about people and their families. With photos etc etc.
Not random people but the administration there.
People don't forget it and 20 years from now if asked about the trash that inhabits and runs it. I will give you an earful.
Not that they are relevant anymore.
Except as a benchmark LOL

Who knows what they did to IRA or someone he loves or cares about. But he probably wont ever forget it.
Maxim

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2011, 09:37:19 PM »

Your trying to make sense with maxim a human with zero social skills and a pile of sand in his backyard deep enough to bury his head in everytime an integrity issue comes up.

Your .... I'm assuming means YOU'RE .... which would mean YOU ARE .... which would actually mean ME in your retort above? 

Thanks for appreciating my sandbox skills.   dude
burton

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2011, 07:22:10 AM »

That would help explain her quick and often over reactions to the truth in the sport. 

It would also explain the buddy buddy with Burton, just like these women who fall in love with serial murderers.

Another intelligent post by Barney.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Maxim knows this game inside out.
You on the other hand show us all day in day out that you lie, cry, complain and moan.
About your $2 wagers.
Everytime you lose it's a stiff job.
Just plain dumb.
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2011, 08:04:18 AM »

What does Maxim's knowing the game "inside and out" have to do with the propriety of bumping an old thread up?

burton

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2011, 08:23:52 AM »

What does Maxim's knowing the game "inside and out" have to do with the propriety of bumping an old thread up?

Don't play dumb.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2011, 08:31:21 AM »

Another intelligent post by Barney.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Maxim knows this game inside out.
You on the other hand show us all day in day out that you lie, cry, complain and moan.
About your $2 wagers.
Everytime you lose it's a stiff job.
Just plain dumb.

I complain about stiff jobs, blatant stiff jobs.   I never complain about losing.

As for 2 dollar wagers, at least I can pick enough winners to support my 2 dollar habit.   You on the other hand are in the same boat as your mentor Mr. N ance and your broke busted and a sour old man.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: