Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 04:37:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *** exposed  (Read 8954 times)
yakima

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2009, 09:57:46 AM »

Great narrative.

I don't think much of them either. thumbs down

If a poll was taken--most think they are self-serving arrogant jack-offs. beer

Yakima
Report to moderator   Logged
sn

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2009, 10:42:21 AM »

Nice post by a want to be lawyer!!!

Your out of your mind!!! what makes you think anyone on here cares about what you think or all of a sudden have to say!!!!

Get lost pal!!! I can tell you that because like so many others you are a newbie with a fake name!! you have 0 credibility with me!!!!

My credentials are simple and my record speaks for itself!!!! people that know me know the truth. You have respect for RTP ask him about me he knows me better than anyone and at one time was like a father to me. You have no authority to be telling anyone about me or what I say or have to offer to any forum.

I can tell you this, I havent made a post here in months, I come on yesterday to tell it like it is and let all the people who post and read on both forums know how one certain person who is the admin at horsplop is befreinding people thats all thats it!!!!
The post I made has gotten more hits and more replies than any post on here that has been up for weeks!!!!!

Some people must want to know what I have to say Huh?

So take a hike pal go watch the MJ funeral and have a nice day!!!! when it comes to talking racing chime in if your here to discredit me, DONT BOTHER!!!!!
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2009, 11:26:21 AM »

Your out of your mind!!! what makes you think anyone on here cares about what you think or all of a sudden have to say!!!!

Get lost pal!!! I can tell you that because like so many others you are a newbie with a fake name!! you have 0 credibility with me!!!!

My credentials are simple and my record speaks for itself!!!! people that know me know the truth. You have respect for RTP ask him about me he knows me better than anyone and at one time was like a father to me. You have no authority to be telling anyone about me or what I say or have to offer to any forum.

I can tell you this, I havent made a post here in months, I come on yesterday to tell it like it is and let all the people who post and read on both forums know how one certain person who is the admin at horsplop is befreinding people thats all thats it!!!!
The post I made has gotten more hits and more replies than any post on here that has been up for weeks!!!!!

So take a hike pal go watch the MJ funeral and have a nice day!!!! when it comes to talking racing chime in if your here to discredit me, DONT BOTHER!!!!!

No.
What makes YOU think anybody cares what you think.
The name 'Nance' in this sport is to be spit upon.
Now Joe Dakuras is calling you, He needs his ass wiped.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2009, 11:43:14 AM »

I can tell you this, I haven't made a post here in months, I come on yesterday to tell it like it is and let all the people who post and read on both forums know how one certain person who is the admin at *** is befriending people that's all that's it!!!!

You confuse the number of hits your posts receive as people caring about what you have to think. You confuse the number of hits your posts receive as being popular. Simply quoting that shows your interest and motivation. Who cares about the number of hits and replies. This is not a popularity contest. If it pleases you, credibility should have nothing to do with the number of posts I've had here or anywhere else, and or whether or not I use my real name. There are several people here who know me personally. I will not give their names as they, nor do I, want to be on the receiving end of your threats, stalking, tirades, etc. Unlike you, we are actually in this business. You on the other hand are not.

Rather than call names and act tough, why not cut the theatrics and behave like a man. You skew your record and credentials while slamming and besmirching others. Let everyone go to *** and see your replies on honest, fun, informative threads, with your boisterous and boastful claims, your slander and name calling. It's old already.

You should seek professional help. This and *** are bulletin boards. To you, it's a forum of self expression and hatred. Lighten up.

I think the majority of the people here and at *** feel that both places would be far better off without you and your brother, and they would prefer that you both go find someplace else to play. Don't reply back and tell me how you and your brother invented this place or *** or that they wouldn't exist without you, or that you are the most popular guys in the game, don't come back with any of that nonsense. Don't confuse replies as support either. It's not.

Your behavior and your brother's, it's not funny. It's pitiful. It shows that the two of you need professional help.
sn

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »

Listen pal.
You need professional help!!!!

Go ask any Phsyc doctor what hiding your identity to others and being afraid to stand up and let people know what you say. Says about your charector!!! Thats you!!!

I think that janine would have a far different veiw on yours when it comes to the amount of hits and replies on a post have to do with the popularity of a website!!!!!!

Heres what you do, if you dont like what i say, if dont like what I have to add about racing, if you dont like me, dont read anything I post!!!! dont listen!!!! and for sure dont respond back!!!!!! GOT IT!!!

I dont call anybody names, I dont belittle anybody, and I sure dont stalk or go off on tirades!!!!

As far as you being in the business, BS, proove it!!!!! or dont even bring it up!!!!!
As far as me being in the business, you dont know what I am pal but I can tell you this guaranteed!!!! I know more and am more qualified to talk about racing than you will ever be!!!!
If you were you would have your name right out there like mine and be proud of it!!!!!
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2009, 12:40:11 PM »

Listen pal.
You need professional help!!!!

Go ask any Phsyc doctor what hiding your identity to others and being afraid to stand up and let people know what you say. Says about your charector!!! Thats you!!!

I think that janine would have a far different veiw on yours when it comes to the amount of hits and replies on a post have to do with the popularity of a website!!!!!!

Heres what you do, if you dont like what i say, if dont like what I have to add about racing, if you dont like me, dont read anything I post!!!! dont listen!!!! and for sure dont respond back!!!!!! GOT IT!!!

I dont call anybody names, I dont belittle anybody, and I sure dont stalk or go off on tirades!!!!

As far as you being in the business, BS, proove it!!!!! or dont even bring it up!!!!!
As far as me being in the business, you dont know what I am pal but I can tell you this guaranteed!!!! I know more and am more qualified to talk about racing than you will ever be!!!!
If you were you would have your name right out there like mine and be proud of it!!!!!

Scott, I am not hiding. That's not the issue. Forget about me. Speak to the truth and cut the nonsense and attacks. Several people from here who know me already contacted me. Many of them use handles here, and not there real names. See that's the difference you don't get. Those people and I want to use handles and want to be anonymous. You on the other hand have to be known. It furthers your agenda, your claims, your boasting and bragging.

Scott, you are meaningless in this business. What makes you think people don't know about you, not the bragging and boasting. That's for show. Why not talk about reality. Don't tell people to set up a barn for you and you'll show the world how to train. Talk about your suspension and how you got caught. Yes, we know the story, you were so good, everyone got together and planted the illegal items.

What about your recent application with the USTA? The USTA denied you. Do you want to talk about that?

Listen, this is nonsense. There are people here who know me. Yes, that's what I say. If they have anything to say about me, they will. More importantly, people here know you. Why not leave everyone alone and go find a new playground.

I don't need to be here. Do you? I'd make the sacrifice. I'll leave if you do as well.

Turn off the claims and turn on reality.
Dark Knight

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2009, 01:07:32 PM »

Heres the real story,
I know alot of guys read both forums and need to know what went on at ***. A newbie came on and started writing lies about me and saying damaging things. this has happened before and I always let it go.
admin thinks its funny that he has all these troll names registered so he can use them and write stuff about people and they wont think its him. well guess what hes wrong!!!!
I know what he does and have for a long time I started posting all of the names he has registered waiting to use to write HORRIBLE things about people and they all got deleted within 10 minutes. He was the one who bragged that he had a free speech forum!!! yeah right!!
I cant say that when you guys over here said *** was a bad place you were right because there are some good people there but the guy who is behind it is not!!!
They are removing anything I post now and they dont want people to know the truth, I know they cant remove me here so thats the deal!!!

I was a victim yes a victim of the scam Joe Dakuras pulled in a handicapping contest at Balmoral Park that  my friends and I thought was fair play.

I have been tracking Joe Dakuras ever since that scam happened and I can tell everyone that he's still up to know good. I will not say much more because all in good time everyone will find out his latest scams that will land him behind bars this time around.

The person who posted this topic exposed the website *** for being what it's worth. I took one good look at *** and decided that place was not for me. Anything that has to do with Joe Dakuras is not worth patronizing.

I have felt cheated and scammed ever since that handicapping contest at Balmoral Park. For that reason because of Joe Dakuras my friends and I will never compete in another contest held at any harness track in Chicago.   
sn

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »

DS42 or whatever your fake ridiculous name is today, for a guy who has read for a long time and never posted you sure are not at a loss for words today huh? BS!!

I will talk about anything you want!!!! I dont not hide from anything or anyone!!!!!

I never asked anyone to set up anything for me!!!! what are you talking about!!!!!

I never got caught at anything!!!!

I have raced all over the country many many horses!!! I have not had 1 positive test!!!!! Not 1 in 25 years of racing!!!!!! go look that up and bring me proof!!!!!
convicted "Juicers" and horse dopers that get caught are almost always repeat offenders are they not? thats the only way they can compete!!!

If i was such a big "Juicer" and got caught why is my record show 0 positives for 25 years huh? come on!!!! your talking silly!!

lets talk about whatever you want but I need to know your name so I can look you up and find all the things in your life and have you explain them out in public also!!! Fair is fair pal!!!!!!

some how I can guarentee you will not do so!!!! now go away troll Im done responding to you until I have your real name!!!
Dark Knight

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2009, 01:19:31 PM »

DS42 or whatever your fake ridiculous name is today, for a guy who has read for a long time and never posted you sure are not at a loss for words today huh? BS!!

I will talk about anything you want!!!! I dont not hide from anything or anyone!!!!!

I never asked anyone to set up anything for me!!!! what are you talking about!!!!!

I never got caught at anything!!!!

I have raced all over the country many many horses!!! I have not had 1 positive test!!!!! Not 1 in 25 years of racing!!!!!! go look that up and bring me proof!!!!!
convicted "Juicers" and horse dopers that get caught are almost always repeat offenders are they not? thats the only way they can compete!!!

If i was such a big "Juicer" and got caught why is my record show 0 positives for 25 years huh? come on!!!! your talking silly!!

lets talk about whatever you want but I need to know your name so I can look you up and find all the things in your life and have you explain them out in public also!!! Fair is fair pal!!!!!!

some how I can guarentee you will not do so!!!! now go away troll Im done responding to you until I have your real name!!!

Mr. you know this persons name. That is Joe Dakuras who is posting. I have been tracking Joe Dakuras for sometime now. I'm schooled in detection. I have been reading posts made by Joe Dakuras for sometime now and can detect certain symbols he uses when posting.

What I wonder is how Joe Dakuras was able to register here. I had to wait a day to get approved to post on this website. It's apparent the moderator of this site has once again been conned by Joe Dakuras.
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2009, 01:22:09 PM »

Scott, who posted this thread? Who is ranting and raving. Skew reality all you want.

Just say that the USTA didn't deny your application. That will be enough. Good day.
sn

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2009, 01:25:16 PM »

Give me your name!!!!!

I will answer any question!!!!
speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2009, 01:51:07 PM »

I believe that DS4230 made a clear nonthreating post. I am now finding that the genes of SN are identical to his brothers. It seems that they can only get an erection by creating foolishness and chaos.

bit by the horse bug as a yout
sn

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »

Another know it all!!!
What would you say if somebody said this about you? Non threatening huh?

"My gesture is that I want to warn all of you to not let Dan or Scott Nance and their delusions, hostility, and hatred, bring this board down. In my opinion they have done this at *** and ironically based upon Scott's own claim, he can and will bring down ***. Forget about everything else and just look at behavior in and of itself. I don't want to bicker. I don't want to argue. Dan Nance is a self serving seller of his own selections. 95% of his posts are selling, bragging, boasting and furthering his own agenda. If that's the kind of board you want, good luck. The recent reappearance of his brother has escalated matters to a disgusting and concerning level. I don't know what his brother is, and I don't want to know. But his complete denial of reality and his disdain for other people is deplorable. Their claims, threats, replies, challenges, and behavior is nothing short of despicable. To see this for yourself, and for amusement, I invite people to look at the examples of this.

One cannot rationalize with them. They are irrational. I think these problems are the tip of an iceberg for them. But let it remain with them. "

Nice post from aguy who never felt the need to sign up or post before today!!!!
He clearly had one thing on his mind, BASH NANCE!!!
sn

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2009, 02:37:22 PM »

Just to show you guys how many liars ,conmen, backstabbers there are. This is what this DS240 or whatever started out saying.
"I don't know what his brother is, and I don't want to know." BS he knew exactally what he was doing when he signed up!!!
Then he says this,

"nor do I, want to be on the receiving end of your threats, stalking, tirades, etc. Unlike you, we are actually in this business. You on the other hand are not."
I thought he didnt know me and didnt want to know!!!BS!! he goes on to say this,
"Scott, you are meaningless in this business." "Talk about your suspension and how you got caught. Yes, we know the story"
I thought he didnt know me? BS!!!! now do you see what I mean about personal attacks? he goes on to say this about someone he said he didnt know!!!
"What about your recent application with the USTA? The USTA denied you. Do you want to talk about that?"

do you always do so much research on some one you dont know?
TROLL,LIAR, just go away!!!!! your busted!!!!!!

OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »

That guy speaks the truth,Team Nance should try that sometime.You'll say anything for 10 bucks to bet the next race.
sn

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2009, 02:44:25 PM »

And you who are you now?
Whats your name so I can dig some stuff up on you!!!!

I havent bet $10 since I was 17!!!

Go away troll!! your way out of your league!!!
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2009, 02:46:03 PM »

Busted? LOL. I am done here. I've proved my point everyone.

The USTA denied Scott Nance a license. Scott won't answer. He denied it time and time again at ***. Scott won't speak to the truth, so check it out yourself. You want to talk about credibility, here it is, page 1:

http://www.ustrotting.com/trackside/rulings/pdf/rulings-20090522.pdf

Have a nice day folks.
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2009, 02:47:39 PM »

NANCE, SCOTT C LAS VEGAS, NV YOB 1962
USTA on 5/22/2009 DENIAL(DEN) AS OF 5/22/2009
* USTA MEMBERSHIP ACTION
Membership denied pursuant to the provisions of Article 1, Section 3(a) of the Association
sn

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »

Joe, I will resond to you since I now know your name!!!!!1

Thats old news only one guy had the guts to come right out and ask me what the deal was with that and he knows and has since told everyone. Thats, themightythor!!! go over and ask him or read his posts!!!

I will tell you what, lets you and me both put up $5,000 and give it to janine to hold and the first one that shows her a valid USTA trainer/Driver lisense gets all the cash!!!

Are you up for it? Im ready!!!! i dont hide or back down to backstabbers like you. If you want my challenge let me know if not just go away!!!!!!
OilCanBoyd

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2009, 03:04:21 PM »

5000 what a joke  you would have to beg a dozen people to come up with 50
pezz97

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2009, 03:37:38 PM »

None of this, about Joe having many many names, is a surprise to me. I seen it myself when I was there! Cmon think about it, 5000 members??? That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! There is a way for anyone who runs one of these site to create as many names as they want, Have 400 guests online at one time if they want, etc etc.
sn

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »

You are a smart man pezz!!!

Finally someone gets it!! he has the power to do this and has been doing it since they opened but the problem is he does it with intensions on hurting people and spreading rumors with out facing them.

Thats just low and cant be tolerated!!!!!!
pezz97

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2009, 03:53:09 PM »

You are a smart man pezz!!!

Finally someone gets it!! he has the power to do this and has been doing it since they opened but the problem is he does it with intensions on hurting people and spreading rumors with out facing them.

Thats just low and cant be tolerated!!!!!!

yes they have. I was one of the first ones they went after,Along with my brother,  exposed them and got banned along with a lot of really good people. and it was the best thing that happened!
NIATROSS

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2009, 04:07:58 PM »

yes they have. I was one of the first ones they went after,Along with my brother,  exposed them and got banned along with a lot of really good people. and it was the best thing that happened!

pezz,

This scumbag deserves no sympathy here.He is as guilty as anyone for what when on at the poop.He is only here crying like a biotch cause he is reaping what he sowed.Now the other half of the scumbag brothers is saying Janine would gladly welcome him back here if he is banned by JMD.

It would be time to quit this forum if she let the other brother back after everything he said and done to this forum.
pezz97

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2009, 04:10:06 PM »

I was not offering any sympathy. Was just stating facts of what happened to me over there. There will always be someone his trolls will go after! Just move them on to another real poster
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 04:40:27 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: