Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 01:02:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *** exposed  (Read 8867 times)
sn

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 03:44:09 PM »

Why dont you tell us all why you got barred from horsplop last night all of a sudden after you quit posting anything hours before!!!!!!!

You are a lowlife troublemaker that is an arrigant goof!!!

I could care less what you think or what you have to say. I tell it like it is and you got barred to be a skapegoat!!!!!

I dont know anything about no Monique or anything not my concern. If you thought Monique was DN saying things about you then why didnt you expose him and stand up for yourself!!!!!!

You dont seem to want to mention getting barred for no reason so for all I know you are the admin at horsplop yourself with all the trouble making post you make ywards people so me responding to you is OVER!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Mo Doc N

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »

sn

What did Peter Galassi(sp) say just before the wire when a horse you trained won at Hawthorne?
Not that this will confirm anything but I don't think DN's memory is that good.  Wink

.............and what about your trademark signature?

sn

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2009, 04:18:22 PM »

There cheerin in vegas!!!!!

Illini monstermack dave magee driver 9 hole hawthorne june of 07 burton was supposed to meet me in the winners circle and didnt.

Its me the real sn!!!!!!
Mo Doc N

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 04:22:36 PM »

They'll never bust you

Grin
Mo Doc N

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2009, 04:29:14 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPC8_oAIJ0

It was 2006 but time is relative nowadays ..................eh?

Man this was a good year @ Hawthorne , I saw your race and this one days later
What about "Devilfish"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqFSZ9UU8Ns&feature=related
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 04:33:43 PM by Mo Doc N » Report to moderator   Logged
Fiddler

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 04:36:21 PM »

SN, what is Riccolo's nickname.  For example, I never call him Tom, what would I, or any of his friends call him?
sn

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »

Yeah 2006!!!!

I hit the wrong key sorry!!!!

Its me the real sn!!!!

sn

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »

Come on symmo its me the real sn!!!

"Porky" or as you call him pork!!!!

Tell him I still want my end from the score!!!!

Why would he want to have ruined "Mack" like that? His kid Pete loved that horse. Its ashame cause we made alot of money together and this is what happens over money. Tell him Im not mad for stealing my equip. from my barn I dont need it anyways!!!
Fiddler

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »

I would have to say this is the "real SN" based off that answer.
sn

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 04:47:28 PM »

Yeah 06 at Hawthorne was great!!!!!

The "fish" was a monster that night!!!! Erv told davie he thought he could pace around 55!!! he wound up going much faster "Under Wraps"

Now were talking harness racing!!!!
sn

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »

Lets see if you are who you say you are?

What was the name of the horse I told you to claim with him for $15,000?

Do you know hes still racing in NY and has made over $200,000

Boy you guys blew that one huh?
sn

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 04:55:03 PM »

Ok you dont know I will tell you!!!

FOX VALLEY DEVIOUS!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 05:01:44 PM »

the forum is a lie!!
I knew that from day one.
You *** brothers (if it really is you ) are pretty slow.
Fiddler

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »

Yes, I will confirm you told Porky and I to claim Fox Valley Devious; we probably would have if we could have found an honest, competent trainer to send him to.

By the way, I heard you might be in the Chicago area.  Possibly you don't have to use me to convey your message to Porky, perhaps, if you are in the area, you can stop by his house and tell him yourself.
NIATROSS

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 05:37:25 PM »

Why dont you tell us all why you got barred from horsplop last night all of a sudden after you quit posting anything hours before!!!!!!!
I don;t know why I was banned nor do I care.It was not the first time and I survived it before.

You are a lowlife troublemaker that is an arrigant goof!!!
You are  a lying scumbag like your brother and you both cannot get over your jealousy of TOM HARMER.

I could care less what you think or what you have to say. I tell it like it is and you got barred to be a skapegoat!!!!!
Tell it like it is ? You only tell the *** verision like your scumbag brother.
Tell  it like it is ? Try telling the truth for a change.Tell us all  about your coke habit,bad checks,back child support and of cuorse your M99 use.

I dont know anything about no Monique or anything not my concern. If you thought Monique was DN saying things about you then why didnt you expose him and stand up for yourself!!!!!!
I did your scumbag is very aware of it.

You dont seem to want to mention getting barred for no reason so for all I know you are the admin at horsplop yourself with all the trouble making post you make ywards people so me responding to you is OVER!!!!!

sn

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 05:52:36 PM »

Symmo, Yeah I know what you mean there are not many good honest trainers out there that can put them accross when the money is down like I did for that stiff like remember-
Free Society-SCORE
If Looks Could Kill-SCORE
Nutty Irishman-SCORE
Shipps Enterprise-MAJOR SCORE
Ouch Its Angel-SCORE
Ty-Ga-SCORE
Illini Monstermack-SCORE
Happy Valley-SCORE

I have been looking for the guy all over where is he? You tell him when you talk to him I will come and meet him to pick up my end of the score that he owes me!!!!!!!!
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 09:44:57 PM »

You're feeding the Dakuras Troll

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
sn

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 09:56:52 PM »

No im not!!!!

Im not responding to him I told him Im all done with him!!!!!!
Homestretch

Harness Racing is "King" Of All Sports

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

Funny how you know so much about all these registered names.

That is something that only TC and/or Joe Dakuras himself would have the info on.

But here you are talking about stuff that only Dakuras and TC would know.

Seems like SN is really either Joe Dakuras and/or TC himself trolling on both boards with multiple names

Mystery solved.
I agree
race track phil

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 10:27:44 PM »

NO WAY !!    Its positively Scott and I don't really know what happened , but thats life on the forums and nothing surprises me .  geezer

RTP
Fiddler

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2009, 10:39:40 PM »

I agree with you RTP, unfortunately, I know SN and I don't think TC or Dakuras would have known I Call Riccolo Porky or Pork, they definately would not have known to refer to me as Symo and absolutely no way would they have known Porky and I almost dropped the slip on Fox Valley Devious for $15K.
noc

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2009, 11:05:04 PM »

I agree with you RTP, unfortunately, I know SN and I don't think TC or Dakuras would have known I Call Riccolo Porky or Pork, they definately would not have known to refer to me as Symo and absolutely no way would they have known Porky and I almost dropped the slip on Fox Valley Devious for $15K.
Will take your and RTP's word for it...You are both men of your word.
Now my question still is why all the hate from SN for his bosom buddies???
Joe, will let my wife take the fall and Tim Ca.....   the minister of propoganda
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »

John Frank is the only person I know over there. He's a stand-up guy. Who is this SN dude?

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2009, 09:46:25 AM »

John Frank is the only person I know over there. He's a stand-up guy. Who is this SN dude?

Dakuras, self-promoting.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
DS4230

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2009, 10:43:35 AM »

Hello everyone. I've lurked here for a long time and at *** as well. I joined here because I wanted to post regarding this situation. I will risk having my anonymity take away from my credibility. However, my involvement in this great business is more important than what will turn out to be petty nonsense. I also think credibility needs to be looked at in relation to motivation. It appears you have a great forum here and I compliment everyone on that. A forum is only as good as it's members. In a different way, and at times, *** is also a great forum. However, recent events have unfortunately changed that very drastically.

The reason for my post is very simple. While my motivation is simple, clear and one dimensional, I also want to be as clear on what I am not trying to do or not trying to be. I am not looking to be a troublemaker, nor an instigator. I am not looking to sell any products, goods or services, nor make a any profit whatsoever. Like many others, I am in involved in this great business. I don't train, nor am I vendor. I own horses and I wager on horses, with my own money. I do not depend on business or revenue from anyone else. In short, I have nothing to gain here.

Simply put, the reason for my post is simple. It is nothing more than a simple gesture of goodwill. My gesture is that I want to warn all of you to not let Dan or Scott *** and their delusions, hostility, and hatred, bring this board down. In my opinion they have done this at *** and ironically based upon Scott's own claim, he can and will bring down ***. Forget about everything else and just look at behavior in and of itself. I don't want to bicker. I don't want to argue. Dan *** is a self serving seller of his own selections. 95% of his posts are selling, bragging, boasting and furthering his own agenda. If that's the kind of board you want, good luck. The recent reappearance of his brother has escalated matters to a disgusting and concerning level. I don't know what his brother is, and I don't want to know. But his complete denial of reality and his disdain for other people is deplorable. Their claims, threats, replies, challenges, and behavior is nothing short of despicable. To see this for yourself, and for amusement, I invite people to look at the examples of this.

One cannot rationalize with them. They are irrational. I think these problems are the tip of an iceberg for them. But let it remain with them. Don't get caught up in the muck and mire of all of this nonsense. In the end, they will be nothing more than insignificant and this will be nothing more than melodrama. But don't feed it and don't let it bring down your board.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: