Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 01, 2014, 08:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *** exposed  (Read 8926 times)
sn

« on: July 06, 2009, 02:34:44 AM »

Heres the real story,
I know alot of guys read both forums and need to know what went on at ***. A newbie came on and started writing lies about me and saying damaging things. this has happened before and I always let it go.
admin thinks its funny that he has all these troll names registered so he can use them and write stuff about people and they wont think its him. well guess what hes wrong!!!!
I know what he does and have for a long time I started posting all of the names he has registered waiting to use to write HORRIBLE things about people and they all got deleted within 10 minutes. He was the one who bragged that he had a free speech forum!!! yeah right!!
I cant say that when you guys over here said *** was a bad place you were right because there are some good people there but the guy who is behind it is not!!!
They are removing anything I post now and they dont want people to know the truth, I know they cant remove me here so thats the deal!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 03:14:26 AM »

Funny how you know so much about all these registered names.

That is something that only TC and/or Joe Dakuras himself would have the info on.

But here you are talking about stuff that only Dakuras and TC would know.

Seems like SN is really either Joe Dakuras and/or TC himself trolling on both boards with multiple names

Mystery solved.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
sn

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 03:26:37 AM »

I am the real sn!!!!!!!

you can count on it!!!!

go ahead ask me what you wish i will answer anything that you think will prove it to you. I will blow the whole lid off of *** if they dont stop with me. I know things that they think they only know but i proved that tonight but they deleted all my posts.

I am the real sn!!!!! janine can tell you!!!!
sn

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 03:41:54 AM »

You think Im TC or Dakuras huh? do you think they want this info out there as to all the newbie troll names they have registered to use when they need. This is what got deleted immediatly. heres a partial list of just some J's and I's

Islander134       Newbie 2007-11-20 0 
  it'sapacin'shame       Newbie 2007-07-08 13   
  IT.S ONLY MONEY       Newbie 2009-05-18 6   
  italiondude69       Jr. Member 2008-03-20 50   
  itrot09       Newbie 2008-07-07 0 
  its cold outside baby       Newbie 2007-02-02 1   
  Its in my Blood       Newbie 2007-02-08 14   
  Its It and Thats Thats       Newbie 2008-12-04 0 
  its me       Full Member 2007-03-13 160   
  its me biacth       Newbie 2007-10-08 0 
  its offical       Newbie 2008-08-25 0 
  itsallaboutme       Newbie 2009-05-12 4   
  ItStallion       Newbie 2008-04-30 0 
  ITWASDAMACK       Newbie 2008-09-07 3   
  Iwantcaseman       Newbie 2007-05-28 12   
  IWANTTHERAIL       Sr. Member 2008-03-03 403   
  Iwin       Newbie 2007-04-07 0 
  IXPUBEDNF       Newbie 2008-06-12 6   
  izsis       Newbie 2008-10-03 22   
  I_RIP_EM       Newbie 2007-04-08 0 
  J Bellino       Newbie 2009-03-01 1   
  J Brewer       Newbie 2007-05-20 1   
  J Demaria       Newbie 2007-11-16 0 
  j hegeduis       Newbie 2007-07-09 30   
  J Oliverio       Newbie 2007-08-31 1   
  j pbresq       Sr. Member 2007-05-16 256   
  J Voong       Newbie 2009-04-03 7   
  J-Roc       Sr. Member 2008-01-27 357   
  J. Knappenberger       Newbie 2007-05-28 1   
  Jaboney       Newbie

These are some of the fake newbie names they dont want people to know about. I am the real sn!!!! Horsplop tried to spread lies about me one to many times!!!!

bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 05:40:34 AM »

sn, you only add credence to what many here have said over the years, HP is a phony site.  Feel free to  screw them any way you want.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 07:52:15 AM »

No one gives a shit about ***.
NIATROSS

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 08:39:50 AM »

I am the real sn!!!!!!!

you can count on it!!!!

go ahead ask me what you wish i will answer anything that you think will prove it to you. I will blow the whole lid off of *** if they dont stop with me. I know things that they think they only know but i proved that tonight but they deleted all my posts.

I am the real sn!!!!! janine can tell you!!!!

Ask you anything ?

Who the person down in KY you have been calling a clown ? The guy you claim broke and trained down Falcon Seelster and raced him 10 times before Harmerr bought him.

It is tough when they speak about youisn't it ? You never stood up for anyone when they were belittling the people in the harness busisness.Remember all the Magee comments and others yet you sat silent.

What part is a lie they are posting about you ? That you bounced a check ? Coke habit ? Owe people money ?
Try standing up and admitting your faults instead of running from them.
noc

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »

What has got the burr under sn's or whoever he is saddle...I am banned and can't even look at the slop site as a guest...Tell us little scottie/dannie/ tcie/joie what bad things they are saying about you that aren't the truth Huh screwy screwy screwy screwy
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 09:47:25 AM »

What has got the burr under sn's or whoever he is saddle...I am banned and can't even look at the slop site as a guest...Tell us little scottie/dannie/ tcie/joie what bad things they are saying about you that aren't the truth Huh screwy screwy screwy screwy

He stayed up past his bed time?  Just guessing. Wink Wink Wink
sn

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 09:54:13 AM »

What they are saying is meaningless!!!!

Its the fact that they have all these troll names sitting there and waiting to use when they want to say something thats a lie about someone so that person wont know it them accually saying it!!!

Thats the point!!!! the forum is a lie!! they say its free speech bet yet they went and took down every post I made exposing that all the newbies that post are from admin!!!!

If you want to say something about some one SAY IT dont act all nice to them to their face and then go behind their back and make up lies about them for everone to read and not have the guts or decency to say it to their face!!!!

Niatross is barred now because they want to act like it is him that is making up troll names to say stuff!!! they were proven wrong thats why they removed everything!!!

Stay away from the place!!!!
racing fan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 10:07:21 AM »

You Nance brothers really need to get a life. The two of you are so obsessed with yourselves and *** that is ridiculous. Theses are forums that you guys try and promote yourselves on then complain when people question you. you guys are in your 50's acting like 8th graders
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 10:45:35 AM »

maybe somewhere there's a forum that talks more racing than it does the nances...certainly not here and certainly not over there....if someone is part of such a forum please let me know I'd be glad to join up....

sn - got your pm.....only thing i know for sure is your brother posted my personal info and your brother posts on *** as "Joe B".....but thats the price i pay for being stupid and signing up here with my real name and never trying to hide who i am...no big deal though....

have a good day and hope you caught the other winner that barn changed from Joe Nero last night....though this one only paid $8 and change....less than smolin's sat nite....
sn

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »

Joe B, never sent you no pm dont know what you mean!!!!

Yes i did catch the winner from the Joe nero stable that has a paper trainer listed now!!!
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 11:51:33 AM »

Well i got one from SN....so it must be Dan using your account here....telling me it was not him who called my office to harass me like a year ago....Dan - I actually believe you and i actually believe it is who you say it was....so end of that story....but quit posting at HP under "Joe B"...I'd appreciate that....

SN - so Betty Clegg is a paper trainer.....a paper trainer for who??  A paper trainer for Nick Clegg or a paper trainer for Joe Nero because he got days ?  Did this Bruce Heil pull everything away from Nero and give to Clegg ?  or did Nero get days and Nero is using Betty Cleggs name ??  Any insight ??
sn

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 11:57:00 AM »

The horses are Joey Nero's!!!

He will be back down as trainer soon!!!!

Betty Clegg-paper trainer!!!!!
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »

So why did Nero's name come off in the first place??
sn

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 12:14:08 PM »

He got days !!!!

It will be up on the board in a few days you know how the race office is they post stuff long after things are already done!!!!
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 12:42:44 PM »

thanks for the insight....
wizard78

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 01:06:55 PM »

niatross was barred from *** for bashing nance,,,both of them

but his points were accurate and correct and the nance brothers were off base...mainly dan ***---he lost his mind and they tossed niatross and nance gets to stay

i can safely say niatross was not out of line, but dan nance is is one miserable prick and got him booted
sn

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »

You are wrong wiz!!

Niatross got barred by the admin to cover themselves for trolling and posting Horrible things about people!!!!

They are trying to say it was Niatross who would make up fake names and write stuff so they got rid of him!! BS!!

it was the admin and they used nia as their skapgoat!!!

They know that DN and myself can bring down the whole forum so they are trying to spin what they did and blame innocent people!!!!
They even tried to get me to beleive that DN posted that stuff about me under other names but you see that backfired bigtime on them because when the posts went up we were together at the racebook!!!!!!

I know you post at both places so Im telling you when on *** and you see a respose from newbie its the admin!!!!
speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 01:58:59 PM »

SN
Pls tell the real deal with Ms Sugar

bit by the horse bug as a yout
sn

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 02:21:54 PM »

Sorry Newbie, I dont know anybody named Ms. sugar do you?

noc

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 03:04:31 PM »

Sorry Newbie, I dont know anybody named Ms. sugar do you?

Where the hell have you been Tahiti ?.....You are about as much sn as I am the Pope... screwy screwy screwy
sn

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »

Where have you been? Oh yeah, In The Sulky!!!!!

I am the real sn!!!!
NIATROSS

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2009, 03:32:03 PM »

SN comes on this forum to complain supposedly that admin was trolling and making posts detrimental to him.
SN was never to be found admonsihing his scumbag brother for doing the same thing on the poop.MONIQUE only being one of the names his scumbag brother used.Now he is cryng  like a little biatch cuz they are picking on him.
SN you are nothing but a lying scumbag like your brother.

If you want to tell us all who broke,trained and raced Falcon Seelster 10 times before Harmer bought him I will retract the lying part of your character.Your exact words were some clown in KY did all this before he was sold to Harmer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: