Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 09:40:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT:Palin steps down  (Read 19042 times)
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #250 on: July 26, 2009, 08:04:05 PM »

She gone!

Woo hoo!
Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2009, 08:22:55 AM »

Isnt it sick the way Clockerterry hates women like this?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2009, 09:53:29 AM »

Isn't it sick how dishonest Buffalo Boob is willing to be?

Still quit!
Dan Villeky

« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2009, 12:16:02 PM »

He's not known as "Crock the Fairy" by accident.
As much as he pisses and moans about "name calling" has he gotten back to his "Buffalo
Boob" diatribe?
He is Crock the Fairy, the consumate hypocrite!!
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2009, 12:34:30 PM »

He's not known as "Crock the Fairy" by accident.
As much as he pisses and moans about "name calling" has he gotten back to his "Buffalo
Boob" diatribe?
He is Crock the Fairy, the consumate hypocrite!!

Thats why I have said I do not favor putting Clockerterry on "ignore". The more he speaks, the more of a fraud and liar he proves himself to be.

We should pity him, thank God we do not have that same defective gene and move on from him.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
samstar

Harness racing is fun

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »

Thats why I have said I do not favor putting Clockerterry on "ignore". The more he speaks, the more of a fraud and liar he proves himself to be.

We should pity him, thank God we do not have that same defective gene and move on from him.
Sorry it is a matter of self preservation.  Beating ones head against a wall causes permanent injury. I don't dislike him, it's just a futile exchange.

Happiness is consiously chosen and hard-won!
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2009, 03:04:41 PM »

Right, I'm sure that I'm the fraud and liar who just tried to parlay my dislike for a worthless politician into a general hatred of women.  Roll Eyes

The truly pitiful are you guys, who have totally run out of actual Palin argument, and are reduced to simply bashing the opposition. You might as well put me on ignore, it's just another way of admitting the total failure of your arguments. (According to your "thought" and propaganda leader MWG, anyhow.)
race track phil

« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »

I enjoyed hearing Palin speaking out and telling the media to leave the next Governor of Alaska family alone , which I'm sure they will because their job is done and they got their man elected !!  I do think she withheld bashing the people in her party that blamed her for losing the election , and that showed some class . I also enjoyed her little thing about the pollywood people who somehow thing they are politicians and try to influence voters because they are in movies or TV . These are the same people who hire accountants to hide their assets so they don't get taxed up the ass just like big businesses do . I hope what her family had to go through never happens to anyone else's family when they are thrust into politics !! Its one thing to joke and its another to be outright nasty .

RTP
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2009, 08:44:42 PM »

Sorry it is a matter of self preservation.  Beating ones head against a wall causes permanent injury. I don't dislike him, it's just a futile exchange.

Oh I dont blame you. Everybody reaches a point. Right now I just laugh at Clockerterry and pray for our sake that Obama Care doesnt get passed cause I sure as hell dont want to pay for his treatment

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: